Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
abhibtccc

Activity: 424
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 09:31:24 AM

The red text contains the link. Please check the link & let me know if hou need anything else. The ICO should begin when the market will have a strong base.

Hopefully this year will be a year for the rise of cryptos.
Anyway, are you guys now familiar with STO? I heard STO will be a boom for this year since investors are not just buying coins/token but more likely investing on a company, more like a share holder. I think this is cool and hopefully engineer.ai will be like this.

The U.S securities & exchange commission was formed after 1929 stock market crash to protect investors. They had a hearing back in February & after utility tokens we have STO(Security Token Offering).

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:46:48 AM

The red text contains the link. Please check the link & let me know if hou need anything else. The ICO should begin when the market will have a strong base.

Anyway, are you guys now familiar with STO? I heard STO will be a boom for this year since investors are not just buying coins/token but more likely investing on a company, more like a share holder. I think this is cool and hopefully engineer.ai will be like this.

The U.S securities & exchange commission was formed after 1929 stock market crash to protect investors. They had a hearing back in February & after utility tokens we have STO(Security Token Offering).
STO is a good one, it gives the token holder the ability to be part of the company, which will reduce buying and dumping of token.
sinetchy

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:42:47 AM

But NAYA token is an utility token, right? I'll hope that it will become a security token or have its own blockchain.
It will be from NAYA token to NAYA coin, well I guess it's never too late for this. Smiley
abhibtccc

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:43:13 AM

But NAYA token is an utility token, right? I'll hope that it will become a security token or have its own blockchain.
It will be from NAYA token to NAYA coin, well I guess it's never too late for this. Smiley

Yes it is a utility token. Creating own blockchain means you have to manage for explorers, wallets & blockchain nodes/masternode while creating a token barely needs a smart contract. This is why people prefer tokens.

ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:05:28 AM

Yes it is a utility token. Creating own blockchain means you have to manage for explorers, wallets & blockchain nodes/masternode while creating a token barely needs a smart contract. This is why people prefer tokens.
Hope they can find a balance in their token ecosystem, Like giving enough benefit to using NAYA but also enable other coins as payment.
fred_handsome7

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:52:33 PM

Hope they can find a balance in their token ecosystem, Like giving enough benefit to using NAYA but also enable other coins as payment.

One thing that's certain from all this is that NAYA token will have a good value of it's own.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:37:20 AM

At #CES2019? Check out a Builder demo in the UK Pavilion alongside @tradegovuk and @techUK. Find us here (floor plan) https://t.co/HZP3ttcjIX #InvestinGREAT #BuilderGeneration https://t.co/apUNIurOqE

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
abhibtccc

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:53:31 AM

At #CES2019? Check out a Builder demo in the UK Pavilion alongside @tradegovuk and @techUK. Find us here (floor plan) https://t.co/HZP3ttcjIX #InvestinGREAT #BuilderGeneration https://t.co/apUNIurOqE

Looks so great! I would love to build a bespoke software by the builder. I am quite excited to see the level AI has reached, from chats to building an application!

sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:32:58 AM

Looks so great! I would love to build a bespoke software by the builder. I am quite excited to see the level AI has reached, from chats to building an application!
this is beautiful, i knew from the start that something special was embedded in this one, after all tests are done, i will surely get the opportunity to build my own software here.
Crypto Girl

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:39:55 AM

this is beautiful, i knew from the start that something special was embedded in this one, after all tests are done, i will surely get the opportunity to build my own software here.
Yeah, even you're not a coder and you know what would you like to build then everything is rest assured that it will be done in time.

It's just good to see that the engineer.ai team is actively participating such events that can help their product to be known, and they don't actually need to hype their project for more added exposure. As they say let your success speak for you.

fred_handsome7

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:21:57 AM

Yeah, even you're not a coder and you know what would you like to build then everything is rest assured that it will be done in time.

It's just good to see that the engineer.ai team is actively participating such events that can help their product to be known, and they don't actually need to hype their project for more added exposure. As they say let your success speak for you.
The time and technicalities involved in developing an app or software makes ordinary folks shy away from expanding their business towards this field, good a thing engineer.ai are coming into play.
CCMS

Activity: 281
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:16:52 PM

When you talk about builder, you talk about Artificial Intelligence which clearly shows the extent upto which it can extend. Now making soffware is as easy as choosing an already built design.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:14:46 PM

That's right. And it is also easier and cheaper to add tokens to the exchange. This is also a very important advantage. Tokens are very easy to use. Cool
Crypto Girl

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:51:18 AM

Have you heard? We were so proud to announce a new partnership with Digital Ocean at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) #CES2019 today.

Engineer.ai Partners with DigitalOcean to Expand its CloudOps Marketplace
by Prnewswire
Read the full article here https://prn.to/2AFJu1d

fred_handsome7

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:11:50 AM

When you talk about builder, you talk about Artificial Intelligence which clearly shows the extent upto which it can extend. Now making soffware is as easy as choosing an already built design.
You Right, I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.

CCMS

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:00:06 PM

If you look at this tweet you will see that Department Of International Trade jas tweeted about Engineer.ai explaining how Global Entrepreneur programme helped them to raise 29.5 Million .
https://twitter.com/tradegovuk/status/1083425740958294016?s=19

sinetchy

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:27:30 AM

If you look at this tweet you will see that Department Of International Trade jas tweeted about Engineer.ai explaining how Global Entrepreneur programme helped them to raise 29.5 Million .

This is impressive, I mean having recognize by department of international trade is something to look at as not every project can be notice by it. I'm really loving engineer.ai community. Thanks for sharing.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:30:02 AM

This is impressive, I mean having recognize by department of international trade is something to look at as not every project can be notice by it. I'm really loving engineer.ai community. Thanks for sharing.
You are right, This shows that the project is moving the right direction and everyone should get onboard.
CCMS

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:10:11 PM

when a person want to build an app usning the platform will he/she also be build care and cloudops or are three fees to these as well

That one is a good question . If you refer to page number 12 of our whitepaper, you will see that there is a thing called Builder Care. BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s or example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.

Crypto Girl

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:56:33 AM

when a person want to build an app usning the platform will he/she also be build care and cloudops or are three fees to these as well

That one is a good question . If you refer to page number 12 of our whitepaper, you will see that there is a thing called Builder Care. BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s or example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery.
And to add some, listed below are the apps that uses #builder to create.

BBC
DiditFor
Virgin
Manscore

Source: https://prn.to/2AFJu1d

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: