Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE  (Read 36204 times)
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 12:03:42 PM

Hi guys, found this project and looks promising to me. How much it's cost to build my own software?

The starting cost is however 300,000 INR. You can convert that to $ yourself. Please visit builder.engineer.ai for more info.

Wow that's quite expensive.  Roll Eyes
But what is Naya token real use case in this builder? Oh btw, I already joined their TG.
NAYA tokens will be used as a method of payment by customers. The fact is that customers who use NAYA tokens to pay will be given discounts. This is an interesting proposition!

Oh so that will be the demand for Naya token. Interesting tho. So with that no wonder the project really raised that $29.5M. Will there be scheduled roadshow for next month?
I am also interested to know if they have any roadshows planned to see if I can attend.

Where are you located currently btw? You might want to book a ticket for upcoming events as they often have movements.

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FO4R

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:12:48 AM

I just followed engineer.ai social media pages so I can get the latest happenings on the project. Well buying plane tickets will be expensive for me.  Roll Eyes

Thanks guys for prompt response.
fred_handsome7

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:45:25 AM

Hi guys, found this project and looks promising to me. How much it's cost to build my own software?

The starting cost is however 300,000 INR. You can convert that to $ yourself. Please visit builder.engineer.ai for more info.

But what is Naya token real use case in this builder? Oh btw, I already joined their TG.
NAYA tokens will be used as a method of payment by customers. The fact is that customers who use NAYA tokens to pay will be given discounts. This is an interesting proposition!

Oh so that will be the demand for Naya token. Interesting tho. So with that no wonder the project really raised that $29.5M. Will there be scheduled roadshow for next month?
I am also interested to know if they have any roadshows planned to see if I can attend.

Where are you located currently btw? You might want to book a ticket for upcoming events as they often have movements.

I am in Europe currently, I just hope they will have a roadshow in Europe so I don't have to travel far.
CCMS

Activity: 284
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:22:28 AM

I am in Europe currently, I just hope they will have a roadshow in Europe so I don't have to travel far.

Seems like you could not quote it well . How about checking your post after saving it ?Anyways Engineer.ai will attract proficient developers from all over the world .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:09:25 AM

As a developer how do i join this platform to enable me get clients to render services to?
sinetchy

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:13:52 AM

I'm thinking what will be the best program to build, is there any team member that can advise client what will be the best software to build?  Huh
CCMS

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:41:16 AM

I'm thinking what will be the best program to build, is there any team member that can advise client what will be the best software to build?  Huh

That is completely Clients choice , isn't it so ? If it is not gamong & VR, they can make all type of softwares .

sinetchy

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:49:27 AM

That is completely Clients choice , isn't it so ? If it is not gamong & VR, they can make all type of softwares .

Yeah I know that but I'm thinking if you guys can give your clients some ideas like what is the trend or will be a hit to market.
abhibtccc

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 08:39:38 AM

Yeah I know that but I'm thinking if you guys can give your clients some ideas like what is the trend or will be a hit to market.

If you know that then there shouldn't have been a question. Look at what js says, a client will always be there with his own idea. You can only suggest marketing moves.

fred_handsome7

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:51:06 AM

What will happen to the money in the escrow wallet when the client decide to cancel their development ? Will it go back to the client, or will it go the developer?
ghost_white7

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:03:25 AM

What will happen to the money in the escrow wallet when the client decide to cancel their development ? Will it go back to the client, or will it go the developer?
I think it depends on the reason the client is canceling, that will determine the cause of action.
CCMS

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:50:37 AM

I think it depends on the reason the client is canceling, that will determine the cause of action.

The last payment available in the escrow might be held else there will be not enough loss for the client . Also paying by NAYA tokens would mean less hustle for clients .

sinetchy

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:55:20 AM

While I think the client will cancel the development if their not satisfied in the development of the software. On the contrary I'll doubt that to happen as engineer.ai has been doing this for years and always aim to satisfy their clients.

Cheers guys!
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:58:35 AM

The last payment available in the escrow might be held else there will be not enough loss for the client . Also paying by NAYA tokens would mean less hustle for clients .

So it means even now we can buy NAYA token?

Btw, this thread is very active, seemingly it have a huge community support.

So just wanted to ask what happened to those token that was bought in Series A funding, had it already distributed?
fred_handsome7

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:00:05 AM

So just wanted to ask what happened to those token that was bought in Series A funding, had it already distributed?
The option to pay with Naya token is not available for now, I guess that will be available after their TGE.
abhibtccc

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:57:22 AM

I think you would be able to purchase or pay for any application right after the ICO. It was a series A funding. You can learn more here : Series A

fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:58:42 AM

You guys are awesome, thank you for the response.
Just visited the site and it was so great to see.
Can't wait for the TGE tho.
fred_handsome7

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:02:39 AM

I cant wait too the project will be successful, Engineer.ai has a good track record and has proven itself over the years.
CCMS

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:50:11 AM

I cant wait too the project will be successful, Engineer.ai has a good track record and has proven itself over the years.

Please don't be so excited that you forget where to put quote about bbc codes Smiley . Engineer.ai is one of it's kind actually.

sinetchy

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:53:14 AM

Hey community, is there any exciting news about the project? It's more better to have a specific time frame in the roadmap so investors will be more aware, don't you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: