Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason for Bitcoin's price increase in the end of the year?  (Read 2054 times)
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

The success of bitcoin amongst other cryptocurrencies has led to great investor interest in blockchain techologies. Investments in these technologies are generally made by way of an ICO, usually denominated in bitcoin and/or ether. This increases demand for bitcoin & ether which raises the price and generates even more investor interest in blockchains orcryptocurrencies, leading to further ICO's and so on.And it is sure that, this value will go increasing.
CryptoBry714

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

There should many reason behind thiss and I specificly don't know why it's happen. But I hope because of coming new investors. And many new feature and technology improve at the end of the year and it's fuel for bitcoin price.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital currency exchanger in the crypto market. Many people knows about it and takes part in it. May be people think that, bitcoin’s price rises high in every next year but it is not true.
Fornam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

I don’t know actually why or what are the reasons behind rising the price of bitcoin in the year end period. In 2017, it also happened tremendously! It was really unbelievable! But I think it will not happen each and every year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

I don’t know actually why or what are the reasons behind rising the price of bitcoin in the year end period. In 2017, it also happened tremendously! It was really unbelievable! But I think it will not happen each and every year.

And i don't think it will be the same this year since a lot of things have changed. Bitcoin isn't as known then as today since it's popularity really skyrocketed by that 2017 run. And people have been hearing a lot of negatives about btc now so it'll be hard to hype it up like before.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Hope it's will be affirmative for crypto in this certain country and that's will be issued with ICO. And it will be a traditional trading platform soon I hope and it's will be inspired other country t concern about crypto.
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Bitcoin  increased in the last quarter of year. Should have many vital reason for this. From my side I think it's depens on financial condition of investor. If their financial condition is well then they feel better to invest on bitcoin. And in last quarter people get bonous businees benefit etc.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

The bitcoin price has failed to grab above the $7,700. There can be many reasons behind this. The main reaons of them may be the strictness of government. Miners play a important role for it too.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular precious currency in the online exchange market. If you look at the statistics of the past year, end of the year it is seen that almost every year the price of Bitcoin increases and the market volume is also very high.

But it is not seen in the middle of the year. But why does this happen, have any reason?
Will the same statistics be seen in the end of 2018?
I did not think we have other reasons than the increase in demand for bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies but the end of the year.  Many investors desire to make little profits for the new year celebration and that makes them to put money into cryptocurrencies.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Mr Lee of Fundstrat Global Advisors said there is an "imperative connection" between developing markets and bitcoin.He stated: "when all is said in done, we supposing mining and essential variables like system impact truly drive bitcoin's esteem. In any case, full scale factors affect arrange esteem."
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

The cost of Bitcoin will twofold inside a half year and recapture the amazing statures it came to before its esteem dove in the ongoing 'cryptopocalypse'. That is the assessment of one investigator who professes to have recognized an example in the broadly unusual conduct of the Bitcoin advertises.
Brequir

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

I think at the end of the year people get to be free and they get a usual long vacation. At that time, they invest in crypto currency to utilise their time and to earn a good amount money. As a result, demand increases and the price also get increased.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Tom Lee is by a wide margin a standout amongst the most unmistakable digital money bulls out in the space at this moment, with consistent appearances on prevailing press sources covering themes identified with the cryptographic money industry.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

If you look previous year’s statistics then you will see end of the year bitcoin price increase. So it might be happen this year too.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

Yeah, I saw it also. The same thing happened in the last two years. I think there is a possibility that the price of the bitcoin will be increased again. Then the investors can make a profit.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

The increasing and decreasing of the price of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin depends on the demand and sale of the particular crypto coins. At the end of the year, most of the people want to invest in bitcoin for the future so the demand is getting increased. That’s why the price also increased.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

There are investors who thinks that there is a pattern behind it. But there isn't any particular reason for it at all. Most of us thinks that the prices will usually increase at the end of the year and that is when the demand pushes up and the price as a result, increases.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Actually, it is not possible to say that the price of the bitcoin will be increased or decreased at the end of the year as previous. But always hope for the best. It may be increased also.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

It is really not possible to predict anything about the cryptocurrency market. The market is always unstable and facing continuous ups and downs. Bitcoin is the most potential coin in the cryptocurrency. After a long bearish market, the price of Bitcoin is rising again. I think the same statistics will be seen by the end of 2018.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

Actually everyone is talking about that in the end of the year the price will rise. This news is spreading and the investors are thinking about to invest and it will make rise the price. I guess this is how the price will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: