Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the maximum price of bitcoin in your opinion.  (Read 1747 times)
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

I'm glad that most people are capping their expectations at $1 million, or significantly less. For that reason, I'm guessing we'll go significantly higher than $1 million, if only for a short time during a blow-off top.

People keep talking about 1 million dollar price valuation for bitcoin but you are forgetting one crucial information for such price ; the market cap. If bitcoin reaches one million dollars per bitcoin than the marketcap of bitcoin will become 18 trillion dollars give or take. 18 trillion dollars is more than nasdaq and nyse all combined, you can even put up like 10 other big country stock exchanges on top of those two and still won't have enough to reach that market cap. I am sorry but I do not believe that is remotely possible. Bitcoin can't go bigger than 10 biggest stock exchanges all by itself.

In the mass adoption scenario, Bitcoin would stand alongside traditional investment assets. Bitcoin can theoretically take a chunk from all store-of-value assets, from gold to fiat currencies (M0). Gold's market cap stands around $8 trillion alone. $10-20 trillion doesn't seem unreasonable at all.
I am pretty sure the supply may decrease. Its volatile is its just my predict that it can touch 1M if everyone use it. Who's know its increase more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:16:07 PM
Merited by guoyu78 (1)

I think that bitcoin maximum can reach a price of not more than 50 000 dollars. All this talk about a million dollars, it's all in theory. In practice, this can not be. As soon as the price increases every time, there will necessarily be situations that will prevent it from rising. First of all, it will be a panic among investors due to various negative information and high volatility of bitcoin prices.

and why do you think so?  and if people's attitudes towards bitkoinus change and become more humble, and after about ten or fifteen years, do you still think the price will not exceed $ 50,000 per bitcoin?
By being humble, I am trying to wrap my head around what you are trying to say.
The attitude that I certainly expect to change over time is people getting to see bitcoin for what it really is and then we start getting to see mainstream adoption and a huge real life usage and all these would not come over night and indeed we are not even close to it yet.

The maximum price of bitcoin is only going to be ascertained in the long run, when we probably reach some state of equilibrium between supply and demand and a high level usage in real life, and in this case, we sure know that the market before then can go as high as it wants to base on how people perceive the price and if they are still willing to buy anyway.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

The maximum it can be reach up to 1M$. 70% of people are connecting with bitcoin which case the price is up if the rest start interesting with bitcoin and do highly invest them.
Maximum it can reach is $1m? How on earth did you come up with that figure and ascertained this is exactly the max of bitcoin's price. One thing I have always known is that how far any market wants to go is something we obviously cannot know. We might as well one day see 1 satoshi tagged to a dollar and in that case, we see the maximum within the $100m range, or we could even see a lot of people needing more as the case may be and in the case of demand, who even knows if 1 satoshi may be equivalent to $10 Grin ... What I am trying to imply is, we can only assume based on what we would love to see happen, but in reality, no one knows shit about the future.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

The maximum of Bitcoin value cannot be known or predict in any way Man! And i don't think there is any need for you to open this kind of thread as it has nothing to add to someone's knowledge. I will submit here that the maximum value of Bitcoin is infinite and the minimum is -0.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: