Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ?  (Read 5971 times)
YGRJ

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

of course you can
i start with only $50
$20 btc
$10 ada
$10 eos
$10 vet
i buy to hodl

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

I belive that 100 USD is good amount to start. As a newbie you should not jump into it with big sums of moneys without experience.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:35:25 AM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Try looking at MTC, it is very good token with free medicine all around the world! At the end of the month you receive airdrop, on depending how many tokens are in your wallet! The project is very promising and good to look at.

D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

$110 is ok to start trading, i want you to be very careful as the market is not that friendly for trading right now. I will suggest you buy some coin and hodl for now. Trading is very profitable during the Bull run. and the bitcoin is the most profitable coin to trade during this period.
I will have to support the suggestion here, buy and hodl for some time or if you want to trade you can do what I learnt from watching some other traders video post months back. Aim to make a particular % of your investment amount, don't aim to high say 20-30% ROI per trade. This might happen daily or could take a couple of days but you're sure of that % gain in all your trades.
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

$100 that's a good amount to start learning about trading activity.  For investment, any amount that you are not afraid of losing is enough.
$ 100 = 100 000 CNO.  Coino is sold on the exchange cryptopia.co.nz.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CNO_BTC  Shocked
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

Please buy your money with an altcoin that has just finished ICO and is only traded in the exchange. Because usually the price is definitely going down dramatically, for example, please buy IMT tokens

In addition to antsam's advice, have a buy order with these tokens at a price very much lower than ICO price, say 50% off because it can likely to reach that level right after the ICO and in times it has just listed to an exchange. That's a trend people here see.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

if I think that with 100 usd of capital I think it is enough to trade, because the capital used for trading is up to the person who wants a little or a large amount of money to trade.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bahokiki

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

its nice to start with small amount so 100$ is okay to trade with. I think you must prefer to trade in altcoins, cause they are cheap and learn to play the market and always do buy low sell high
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

As of now, the market is in the bear run so expect that you are not going to have a big progress that fast, please wait until the bull run comes and I'm sure you'll be happy when that time comes. And you $100 is a small one but it is a good start as a beginner, you might not want to put all of your money in just one shot if you know you'll be at risk, especially you are just new here in the Trading world.
AbelFF

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

Every amount of money is okay as long as you invest only your spared money and not something you need desperately for your daily life, it is also good to start with low quantities if you are new.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

If you have experience on the stock exchange, then you can certainly go and buy profitable tokens with$ 100 ,knowing what and then sell them. But if You do not have such experience, then here is the case. Who knows, and lucky)
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

That's fine any amount will do if you really wanted to invest in cryptocurrency. But be sure you have back up funds in case your portfolio are at loss. Remember the bigger you risk the more chance of winning.

Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

The best type of coins you are supposed to venture into is coin below the price of $1. Coin with price below $1 and with high market volume is the best project to invest into, ETH is good but you can't progress unless you have huge amount to start trading.
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

there is a lot of crypto that you can start trading even with small amount like $110, you can look for crypto with the price below $1 which is good to start, you can get more profit to that if their prices will increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

$100 is definitely enough to start investing in crypto. Since you are a beginner, my recommendation is to buy Bitcoin with $50 and ETH with the other $50. Before investing, please do your own research.
lovelyababio

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

With this amount, you need to carefully learn about it before going into trading.
Senya777

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

Make yourself such a cryptocurrency portfolio-35% of bitcoin, 20% of Ethereum, and the remaining 45% will be distributed to altcoins, which you consider promising. If in the long term, it is of course necessary to choose a company that holds standing ICO
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

if you are first timer in trading I think it's enough that $100 just practice trading with that amount, I suggest that you should trading in bitcoin, you know bitcoin so volatile you can earn profit for sure.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

there is a lot of crypto that you can start trading even with small amount like $110, you can look for crypto with the price below $1 which is good to start, you can get more profit to that if their prices will increase.

Do not look for a huge and quickly gain profits from trading, you need to know that trading is not easy and too risky. First thing that you should do is gather an information make a research, don't just entered in trading that you don't have a knowledge. Your capital is good enough but is your knowledge enough?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

$100 is a very low amount of money for starting the trade. You can learn the trade with that money but you can't able to do good profitable trade with that money. however, I suggest you buy some Dent or Npxs coin.if you hold NPXS coin you would get 7% airdrop from your coin.in this way you can earn few more coin so it would be good for you.
also, try to do demo trade now.it would help you latter a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: