Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ?  (Read 5976 times)
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

$100 would be a good start to invest in cryptocurrency especially with the situation of the market today wherein coins are low in prices. You can start with simple trading. Who knows, from small trading, bull run suddenly happened, that would be a real bonus.

You would not stay here in this industry if you do not believe in cryptocurrency.

Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

I started my crypto tradings life using 20$ in 2017 march. But now i cant predict or analays this bad market condition. Anyway i recommended to invest your 110$ in top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Zakie

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

It's not problem, it depend on your knowledges. It is because the higher amount of money involve the higher the risk you will get. I know there's someone who have the same capital with you and gain so much profit.  Good luck bro  Grin
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
in my opinion, $ 100 is enough for beginners to start trading. although the profit gained are definitely less when compared to others. my advice for you don't be too hopeful of getting a big profit, provided you don't experience the loss including extraordinary things

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:59:46 PM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
XRP its capitalization almost leveled with the capitalization of the ETH, I can assume the further development of this project will be rapid. I do not notice the same tendencies in ETH.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

This is not enough. Or very much to take risks. If there is no money, then try to "trade" on the demo account. Or on paper. Write down your deals. Then you will look what kind of trader you are. It will be free, but you will get experience. Do not forget to count the commission!

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

I still feel good if we do not have much experience in investing as well as trade. In my opinion you should invest in some Altcoins in the top ten on the coinmarketcap to get used to gradually and then increase the amount of investment. If you are good at $ 100 you can earn three times as much as $ 100. Knowledge about the crypto market is still needed most for investors.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

Actually 100$ is almost 1/2 ETH. I started with 1 ETH. I believe you can easy start with 100%. If you are lucky in a week you will make ETH, could be done even in 1 day. But week - easy. After double it in 1 more week and so on
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

its not a bad start, if you can pull it off you might get large amount of profit.
you should start with altcoins like ethereum, or altcoins that just finished their ICO.
i hope you achieve your goals with crypto, good luck!
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

I started trading with $ 800 last year then I invested them in BCH and earned a good profit, I think $ 100 will help you start trading and get a good experience!
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

actually its not a bad start, if you choose altcoins. for example you''ll start with ETH, with 100 you'll get almost 1/2 ETH and you can double it if you have what it takes to be a good trader. but remember the the crypto market is volatile and can go up or down. goodluck trading!
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

Is that all your savings? if that so then just save it to buy foods.
If that 110 USD is just your extra then it is good to start to have trading.
It will grow if you will be choosing the right token to be up in the market.
Make sure to be on the winning side by studying hard with cryptocurrency.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Of course if you enter the big market there are various types of coins that you can buy with $ 100, please open the CMC website there are several types of coins with info in it so you can learn the coins that you will buy at this time because if we only see the market without know what information is in the coin, so we like to buy cats in sacks we don't know which coins are good and which coins are bad.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

its not a bad start, if you can pull it off you might get large amount of profit.
you should start with altcoins like ethereum, or altcoins that just finished their ICO.
i hope you achieve your goals with crypto, good luck!
for beginner i not recomended for start with huge amount.
just start with small amount and learn how to market move before you put huge amount in market

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

$100 is a good investment as it is a bearish mode, but you can't have a good output at the end of the day. You may lose all of your money too. Again, I advise you to put on ETH only by which you may end up with a good return like 2x or 3x in next bullrun.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

In my opinion 100 USD is too small. I'd say 500 or 1000. Because accidentally buying the wrong token will lose 100 USD and this trade will end. Make your bankroll look like poker . And to distinguish between their minimum and maximum investments.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

Yeah it is plenty enough to start trading. I am pretty sure most places minimum is like .001-.002 btc. That may be the minimum withdrawal as well!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

Of course it is enough. There is no upper or lower limit to invest. If you can only afford 20 USD thats also fine. Just make sure you do your research right and never invest blindly!

Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

Actually 100$ is almost 1/2 ETH. I started with 1 ETH. I believe you can easy start with 100%. If you are lucky in a week you will make ETH, could be done even in 1 day. But week - easy. After double it in 1 more week and so on
I think you should be really lucky to double 100$ in one day, in one week it's possible but only if you know where to invest. Then again double it in a week  -  guess it's not luck - you are a good trader or investing when everything is growing)
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

I think that this amount is quite enough. This amount you will not be afraid to lose if the market sharply goes down. You should not forget that investment is very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: