Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ?  (Read 5971 times)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

I don't think having no experience in trading will bring you success of $100 dollars or $10k. I would advise you to spend this money on trading training or just buy a cryptocurrency and wait for its growth to make a profit. In any case, you must first study the theory, to understand everything, and then only move on to practice.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
lutcor

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

As has already been said many times, in order to understand roughly how trading works all the same, this is a normal way, but in order to really understand that it is possible to work in trading this money is clearly not enough.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

As has already been said many times, in order to understand roughly how trading works all the same, this is a normal way, but in order to really understand that it is possible to work in trading this money is clearly not enough.
I think that whatever capital we have we can invest and then develop the capital we have. if you have a capital of $ 100 then choose crypto that is possible for you to be able to develop capital. I have invested in ico with capital not much different from the capital you have, and finally the capital has grown 2-fold. who knows the possibility of happening, and I don't think there is no capital limit that you must have to be able to start investing or trading crypto.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

Already market in the deep. So, It's good time to buy at low. But, It's hard to decide where to put money. I was used to recommenced ETH for the new traders. But seems like ETH will go deep more.  Sad

Hey. You should not start with ETH and BTC. They are not suitable for trading, they are only suitable for long term holdings. Let's start with CS.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

Already market in the deep. So, It's good time to buy at low. But, It's hard to decide where to put money. I was used to recommenced ETH for the new traders. But seems like ETH will go deep more.  Sad

Hey. You should not start with ETH and BTC. They are not suitable for trading, they are only suitable for long term holdings. Let's start with CS.
if you only have that much better funds, it is true that you are looking for cheap and high-potential altcoins to grow in the future like XRP or XLM, I am sure that next year the two coins will grow into bigger coins.

madKudyson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

think it's too little to see some profit, the ideal would be $500 so that at least you can buy a couple of ETH and thus start to be involved in the market, the most important thing in trading is not the investment, is to know when to withdraw and not get greedy, that's when people start to lose money
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

if you only have that much better funds, it is true that you are looking for cheap and high-potential altcoins to grow in the future like XRP or XLM, I am sure that next year the two coins will grow into bigger coins.
Both Altcoin is indeed I think it has also owned uniqueness, in terms of fundamentals also the second altcoin is good, the beliefs built against the community is also strong

betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

why don't you invest in xrp or eos and xlm three altcoins are cheap if you buy with 100 $ dollars you can get as much as possible around and if the price goes up then the profits you get will be big, different for you when investing in ethreum with 100 $ dollars in capital I think you get a little profit
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

for a big $ 100 investment or investment in trading because if you're a newbie especially in the tradius you can lose it so you'll probably want to keep trading back and if it's a good thing or you're a pro Invest in a large investment in trading is also a panic, especially if the median price drops your coin to calm down simply because the price will increase.

Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

The number of money is relative. But for the beginning, the small number is the best choice. No one 100% predicts the price goes down or goes up. The best think you can do, just buy at deep. and your patience is the best guide to succcess.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

I think it's good to have 100 bucks to start trading. You need to learn somewhere right? My advice would be to chop it up in smaller amounts, and do some research on projects that interest you. Check out some top 10s or top 100s of what everyone else is following and research why they are following those projects. Read whitepapers, check out community forums etcetera. Literally do research, that's just about the only way you will understand the projects you are willing to put your money in and crypto in general.

It takes a long time (speaking for myself) to understand the how's and why's of cryptocurrency and various projects. I'm not saying I'm a big time investor, not by a long shot, but have invested close to 2000 bucks in different projects. It has not been very profitable yet, but I'm confident the cryptocurrency market will turn bullish again. It is just a matter of time.

Good luck and enjoy the rabbit hole.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

I think that it is very little sum to start trading. But, of course, you can start. You can imagine that it is $10.000 and you will get some experience.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think that you have more chances to win the lottery than to get a big profit in crypto. Or buy a hardware purse and try to earn free coins and tokens.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
$100 is enough to start trading, but if you want to maximize the profit, please increase your capital in trading.
Yes, of course there's a another way to get more profitable apart from trading, it's invest your money on ICO Token Sales, and try to invest your money in the pre-ico or pre-sale stage. On this moment you can get a much better and cheaper price than main sale stage.
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

I think even 20-30 usd is enough to start, to learn and to test your skills...
Do not invest big amount of money if you are a beginner...
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

You can easily begin to trade with this sum. And it is quite possible that you will receive a profit from trade, it depends on your abilities. But it is worth remembering that this profit will be small as depends on the initial sum of investments. But with this sum it is very good to practice trade.

mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

$ 100 would be enough to learn Trading! Investing earn more profits, but if possible start with $ 100. Good luck!
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

With 100 $ money it is already good if we want to invest and also to reduce emotions when trading because of course beginners are still in the learning stage to control themselves in trading

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dumbtool45

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:55:57 AM

A lot of successful traders started with small investments, but I think that everything depends on the person. Someone can earn from $ 100, and someone will lose them right away. I have around 300 dollars, when I just started..
ser54gold

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

You shouldn't invest 100 dollars and expect thousands of dollars for profit unless you are the trading god. And if you plan to just earn some money and try yourself in this difficult area then this amount is easy enough for you and you can even earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: