Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 usd enough to start trading ?  (Read 5965 times)
tautelar

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:36:11 AM

That amount is really enough for good traders, we can make 20 dollar daily with that amount but depending of your own skill trading
A $100 investment could make $20 per day depending on what coin used as an investment. Investing with $20 would be ideal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

Yes, I think that is even much better way to trade and be save from all lost , the risk is minimal and can go along way if a daily target is set to be achieved everyday and that that be huge in a year or more , I have also try to do a day trading and having like 2-4% profit with a rollover system but the bear market still makes it somehow difficult.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

$100 is a good start or big enough to start trading. You can even start even 10$ to practice first but of course if you want bigger gains, you also need to invest big. The downside is you will also lost big if you invest big.

primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, you can start already but in that capital it needs to be more aware on how you choose tokens you want to trade. You can start with tokens which is price are down, then sell it when it rise even 2$ its a good profit already.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

$ 100 in my opinion is enough for newbie. I also when I first became a crypto trader only used $ 50. at that time I bought 3 eth in 2015. And now my assets are worth more than $ 2500 in the number of very fanatic. the important thing is to be smart at reading opportunities. and don't be greedy in taking profits

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

It completely depends on the money you have and how much you are ready to lose because trading is a very risky job which we cannot able to predict how much money we are going to make. Before trading, we need to have enough analysing skills in order to prove analytical knowledge for guessing the right prices.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

You can start trading with 10$ or 10k $, you need to start with an amount that you can afford to risk/lose.

Nobody knows what 100$ means for you, if it's nothing or if it's a lot. If you don't mind to lose them then start trading them, buf do a lot of research before as trading is very risky.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

You can start trading with 10$ or 10k $, you need to start with an amount that you can afford to risk/lose.

Nobody knows what 100$ means for you, if it's nothing or if it's a lot. If you don't mind to lose them then start trading them, buf do a lot of research before as trading is very risky.
Trading with any amount would be a decent start for the person trading. Try to make as much profit on a coin as you can.

viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

$ 100 is really a very small amount for good money. However, if you are new in this business then this will be enough to study this type of earnings.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

I have 110 $ ...witch crypto is best to start trading with a small amount as 100 $ actually i'm in etherium ... i see a verry small progress .. is there another crypto more profitable and faster with 100 $ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It is more than enough to start trading. Just buy some cheap altcoins within your budget. It is a great amount to learn how to trade so you will not lose much though will not make a lot of money either.

cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:36:34 AM

I think so 100$ is enough to start  on crypto trading if you are a new crypto trading. You have to study very well to protect your investment if you knowledgeable enough it will easy to you to trades.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

Yes it is enough if you were going to trade low price coins so that you can gain high profit.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

Maybe u can try start from ICO project first?
ACM from GCOX not bad, they just finished their 1st ITS, feedback not bad. 1st tranche over subscribe 156%

Maybe u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/"
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Even if you say you only have $ 50, I would still recommend investing in crypto. One is for you to learn from the market, two is the way and it works, and the other is to find other ways to make money.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

100 USD is enough if you find a broker who will allow you to start trade with 100USD. (Minimal deposit)
I have seen a lot of people who made a lot of money with few bucks. But you have to be smart.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

Rather than investing for long term, i think trading will be the best solution to earn money in a short period of time. I see some positive outlook about ripple and i believe this is the best time to trade this coin, buy low sell high idea should be applied, have you tried trading in it? Just trade the high volume transactions coin rather than low volume and better to focus on the lowest price of coin.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

$ 100 in my opinion is enough for newbie. I also when I first became a crypto trader only used $ 50. at that time I bought 3 eth in 2015. And now my assets are worth more than $ 2500 in the number of very fanatic. the important thing is to be smart at reading opportunities. and don't be greedy in taking profits
Yes, for a start$ 100 is very enough, this amount is not so sorry to lose, everything must be done carefully and it is very important not to be greedy, have patience. On such small amounts it is very good to gain experience, the best teacher is your experience.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

In my opinion you can start trading with that money and buy cardano. The market now is rising and cardano also rising up and this is the right time to buy ada with a price of
$0.08 hold it long-term and gain a huge profit from it.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Rather than investing for long term, i think trading will be the best solution to earn money in a short period of time. I see some positive outlook about ripple and i believe this is the best time to trade this coin, buy low sell high idea should be applied, have you tried trading in it? Just trade the high volume transactions coin rather than low volume and better to focus on the lowest price of coin.

For me, I think short term method is not a good Idea for a newbie in crypto to start an Investment here in cryptocurrency. Better for him to gather first some knowledgeable article that may used him to point out whats really needs to do, to play safe trading in crypto.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

In my opinion you can start trading with that money and buy cardano. The market now is rising and cardano also rising up and this is the right time to buy ada with a price of
$0.08 hold it long-term and gain a huge profit from it.
Cardano makes sense to buy. I would also buy Siacoin the price is now 120 satoshi. It is possible to make a profit soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: