Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New To This Forum  (Read 233 times)
BitcoinOddsChecker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

Hi guys, I've been a part of online gaming and been aware of the impact bitcoin has in the sports betting industry. My interest in other cryptocurrencies has only begun and it would also be nice to learn how Bitcoin has innovated other industries as well.

I've browsed into several topics in this website, and it's nice to see people interacting unlike other forums.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE

Activity: 164
Merit: 35

Earn 20% ref commission https://bit.ly/2MaHCEr

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
Merited by TMAN (2)

I would like to welcome you on the forum on behalf of the other members. I am also a new one in the space however I think I can give you some directions to start with.

Please read some of these posts:
Newbies - Read before posting
[General] How to earn Bitcoins - Part 1
Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?)
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit

There are lot more posts you can read however the above posts helped me a lot to get a quick understanding about the forum.

I hope it will help you too.

Regards,

iPwB

IPBTT Signature Campaign Management [Legendary Vouch] 20% Ref Commission
50% OFF for first week service charge. Highest Standard & Zero Spam Policy will be ensured.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

Welcome to the forum. There is a loads of helpful info on here and if you can't find what you are looking for using the search bar in the top right hand corner of the homepage, i'm sure someone will be able to help if you post your query in the relevant section.  Smiley
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

Welcome to join the bitcointalk forum. There are a lot of useful information and news here. I am learning a lot from here every day. There are different boards for different topics, you can follow the ones that you like.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:19:18 PM

online gaming and been aware of the impact bitcoin has in the sports betting industry.
You could elaborate on that. I know people gamble with Bitcoin quite much, but sports betting first time hear about it combined with Bitcoin.
Welcome, read a lot, only way to learn and maybe also watch youtube videos. Anything from andreas antonopolous is great source of solid bitcoin knowledge.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

I do not recommend you to start gambling again . Trading = gambling . So I'd recommend you stay away from bitcoin for few months and see the pump and dump that is happening right now
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

The forum is good, there are lots of genius members here but don't believe everything you heard. Please focus on technology. Bitcoin has some bad reputation which is coming from betting, deep web, dark web etc.
But it has a solid idea. And you should check ethereum and other new coins and ideas as well.
Check out this topic and maybe it can be a good start for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4881231.msg43970615#msg43970615
Winston Tate

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

Welcome and hope you will build new source of income Smiley
Gambling is risky, this is true.

I'm also new here, trying to earn some money on airdrops and bounties.
You can try this, if you want to make some bucks.

Good luck
RustyBits

Activity: 64
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:22:55 AM
Merited by amishmanish (2)

My advice would be to continue reading the forums. Read 100-200 posts for every 1 post you make. I don't know if that is the exact ratio I used, but it helps to get a good feel for which members are wise and which members are spam spewers. (And it tends to place you in the former rather than the latter category).

Use the google search option (the tab at the top LEFT of the forum window). It is your friend, while the standard search text box (at the top RIGHT) is about as useful as the aforementioned spam posts.

If you make learning/gaining knowledge your primary forum objective and drop monetizing the forum much further down the priority list, you will be successful. If you switch up those priorities, you will probably end up frustrated.

Good luck! Grin

Visit GetPaid! for ways to earn money online - You won't Get Rich Quick... but you will GetPaid!
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

You can trade using bitcoin anywhere in the world
hese services can range global operations will be subject to important
though relatively high costs and transaction speed is still slow cons of BTC at current
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

Hi guys, I've been a part of online gaming and been aware of the impact bitcoin has in the sports betting industry. My interest in other cryptocurrencies has only begun and it would also be nice to learn how Bitcoin has innovated other industries as well.

it's great for online gaming and sportsbetting, and any sort of commerce that faces banking problems. i've noticed that my regular online poker rooms have all embraced BTC and actively encourage people to use it. that's no surprise when credit cards (high fees and fraud risks) are one of the primary alternatives. i've also had checks bounce and delayed wires due to bank freezes and seizures, so cashing in and out with BTC is much faster and smoother for both player and cardroom.

i've also noticed that cannabis seed breeders and wholesalers have embraced BTC. seedsman (the biggest global wholesaler) offers deep discounts and free seeds to anyone that pays with BTC.

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

My advice would be to continue reading the forums. Read 100-200 posts for every 1 post you make. I don't know if that is the exact ratio I used, but it helps to get a good feel for which members are wise and which members are spam spewers. (And it tends to place you in the former rather than the latter category).

Use the google search option (the tab at the top LEFT of the forum window). It is your friend, while the standard search text box (at the top RIGHT) is about as useful as the aforementioned spam posts.

If you make learning/gaining knowledge your primary forum objective and drop monetizing the forum much further down the priority list, you will be successful. If you switch up those priorities, you will probably end up frustrated.

Good luck! Grin
That is some damn fine advice. I wish people could care less about the money (although it is important) and more about learning here at the forum. For the promise of trust-free money and blockchain to come true, we still need a lot of collective brainpower.  My pleasure to help you along to the member status if i did.. Smiley
Gloryobinna

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

Good luck! Grin

I sincerely love this advise..  Will look into this once I am done with my signature, it's half way down, lol.   I think this is more of the reason people are successful in this forum... One can't think deeply like this except they make extensive research.  Thank Goodness I scrolled through...  ☺

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token ] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: