Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran recognized the industry of mining  (Read 162 times)
KatrinSmile (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Abolhasan Firuzabadi, Secretary of the Supreme Council of Iran on cyberspace, said that a number of government ministries have recognized cryptocurrency mining as an industry, according to the Iranian edition of IBENA.

Who in business
Among the ministries that recognize bitcoin mining as an industry, Firuzabadi named the Ministry of information and communication technologies, the Central Bank, the Ministry of industry and trade, the Ministry of energy, and the Ministry of economy and Finance.

According to the Secretary, the Iranian national center for cyberspace is currently developing a platform for regulating cryptocurrency mining. Also, the government of the Islamic Republic is discussing the creation of its own cryptocurrency in order to maintain financial cooperation with the country's trading partners in the conditions of economic pressure from the United States.

Regulation of the industry
Firuzabadi noted that the regulatory framework for regulating the activities of cryptocurrency startups and firms will be ready by the end of September.

In August, the national center for cyberspace said that the bill on the national cryptocurrency has been prepared in accordance with the instructions of the President of Iran, Hassan Rouhani.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

I don’t really see what there was to recognize? Just because something isn’t recognized by the governments doesn’t mean it isn’t an industry. What about the cosplay industry, do you think the government had a meeting to discuss whether or not people actually make anime style clothing and sell on Etsy? Seems like a moot point, obviously there is a mining industry otherwise 1% of the worlds energy supply wouldn’t be vanishing to supply mining hardware. The fact they needed to validate this is just a waste of time and money.
btchunter786

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

The more participation there is from all around the world by the people, the better. Let's hope this will encourage other Muslim countries too, to take a part in this market.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

I hope the neighbouring countries of Iran like Pakistan, India, China and Afghanistan will also legalize both crypto and mining intheir countries, due to billions of population this region has crypto will definitely become unstoppable if it happens.

Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

It was obvious that every country will understand the benefit of crypto currency mining. Iran is the latest who has started taking interest on crypto currency market and they want to set up a platform on which users can easily mine crypto coins.
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

Was mining forbidden till now in Iran? There were some punishment for practising mining?
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

I hope the neighbouring countries of Iran like Pakistan, India, China and Afghanistan will also legalize both crypto and mining intheir countries, due to billions of population this region has crypto will definitely become unstoppable if it happens.

The countries where the cost of energy is low could really benefit from mining. At least until the new methods of consensus will be founded. I read that bitcoin calculation (mining) cost now $1-1.5 bln per year in terms of energy.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

Iran is legalizing crypto and mining because they were forced to do so as USA has put a lot of trade sanctions on Iran, so to do away with fiat and USD they are now encouraging crypto.

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

Iran is legalizing crypto and mining because they were forced to do so as USA has put a lot of trade sanctions on Iran, so to do away with fiat and USD they are now encouraging crypto.
Remember bitcoin used dollar to determine its value and it can be considered as the best opportunity for iran to get more and more dollar from crypto by spending their power. this will not be so long but they can try to take the opportunity. this is an alternative way from them to get more dollars.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

Struggling to see the import of this on the space in general. Crypto mining is hardly an industry of it's own, and I'm not sure there's been any ban on crypto mining ab initio.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

I think  mining is really good industy for countries. They can provide dollar with that way to their country. That is like tourists come a country and they are spending their dollars.
So that country can earn dollars . Bitcoin mining also like that. You can spend your countries energy and you can create bitcoin .. that is like printing dollar.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

For a country like Iran to recognize the mining industry in their country is a very good news. These are some of the things that investors are looking up to see in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Grwt and nice to heard this news for cpincreasing of crypto mining in iran, there's have so many good news for cryptocurrency as of last month September 2018.

Hoping this continues good news for crypto help for the price stability and bitcoin price rebond aagin as very important and expensive currency.

Qiuyue201_real

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Warning! User Qiuyue201 is using stolen account!

Cancel all his bounties etc.!

Hello, scammer.

You stole my account. I am reporting this form now on to all the bounties you are attemptimg to participate in (but I am doing it at the last of the bounty so you have to work for nothing). Also reporting to all the prevoiuos bounties that ended and you were not paid for them yet. Also reporting to Bitcointalk administration that you are using my stolen account. This is second time it happened to me. Not sure if you were last time or someone else, but this time I am asking them to ban all your accouints if you have any multi accounts.

Remember bitcoin used dollar to determine its value and it can be considered as the best opportunity for iran to get more and more dollar from crypto by spending their power. this will not be so long but they can try to take the opportunity. this is an alternative way from them to get more dollars.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Abolhasan Firuzabadi, Secretary of the Supreme Council of Iran on cyberspace, said that a number of government ministries have recognized cryptocurrency mining as an industry, according to the Iranian edition of IBENA.

Who in business
Among the ministries that recognize bitcoin mining as an industry, Firuzabadi named the Ministry of information and communication technologies, the Central Bank, the Ministry of industry and trade, the Ministry of energy, and the Ministry of economy and Finance.

According to the Secretary, the Iranian national center for cyberspace is currently developing a platform for regulating cryptocurrency mining. Also, the government of the Islamic Republic is discussing the creation of its own cryptocurrency in order to maintain financial cooperation with the country's trading partners in the conditions of economic pressure from the United States.

Regulation of the industry
Firuzabadi noted that the regulatory framework for regulating the activities of cryptocurrency startups and firms will be ready by the end of September.

In August, the national center for cyberspace said that the bill on the national cryptocurrency has been prepared in accordance with the instructions of the President of Iran, Hassan Rouhani.

Iran is looking for a salvation point. Countries with poor economies can catch an opportunity with crypto money. For this reason, many countries in this kind of support. Especially Iran and Venezuela
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: