Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boring Ethereum  (Read 818 times)
Sundaey (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

who else notice the boring part of ethereum for the past month now?
I'm actually fed up for it day by day losing out price.
Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

$1k would need a market cap of $100b = 4x, I don't think there's much news coming out around eth for a while? considering how much eth has dropped lately, partly due to all the ICOs dumping their eth, just holding btc is probably a wiser choice as it generally outpeforms the market movements (higher gains, lower loss).

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

I suggest you read an interesting article Jeremy Rubin(Bitcoin Core Developer and technical consultant Stellar), it's called "The collapse of ETH is inevitable".  And so same the answer Vitalik Buterin on this article. This should add a little understanding to the situation.
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

I suggest you read an interesting article Jeremy Rubin(Bitcoin Core Developer and technical consultant Stellar), it's called "The collapse of ETH is inevitable".  And so same the answer Vitalik Buterin on this article. This should add a little understanding to the situation.

link ?

[/url]
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

Recently, the etherium network has been severely disfigured, and even the botherin itself has partially agreed with this. If the network does not have progress, and then it will be so in development, it may fall still

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

This Ethereum is really boring and i watched it yesterday hitting $290.90 and remain there even when bitcoin was able to make $7358 that same yesterday Ethereum was of a pity sight as it stopped upwards trend and remain immobile, the next thing was a downward sliding to 285 and was still going down through the night. Reaching $1000 the remaining days of the year is not feasible to me but this is a speculative market where prices can never be accurately predicted anything can still happen on the price but i have my doubt of $1K by the end of the year.
hi.im.paul

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

I think eth does not rise because it is too much to be affected by bitcoin and altcoin so we can not do it but wait for the opportunity to rise eth but we can earn with the strategy to buy cheap hold then sell high most to traders they use the strategy buy and hold then sell if high price to other traders newbie they are hot and afraid especially if the price drops their altcoin but it looks good buy eth and just hold it.
007_Oldy

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

Ethereum is tedious for those who have already purchased it. I, for example, on the contrary expect a good price on it, what to get at last. I think that for $ 200 I will buy.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

After the pump caused by ICOs has finally died. Ethereum doesn't deserve this price for sure but market is not going well we have to admit it. So don't blame ethereum or Vitalik Cheesy
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:45:07 AM

Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.
Yes, it can but most of the people here don't want to buy eth more and more because they just believe in the bitcoin.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

I think ETH will reach 1k again when btc reach 20k again.
We really need BTC to do a bull run before we see another coin rising.
But right now, bitcoin price dropped to 7k level and ETH will go to 250 USD Sad
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

ETH won't go up to 1k this year, that's simply ridiculous. It'll probably recover to $300 or hover around those levels. Although, it all depends on whether we'll see a shift in market sentiment or a reversal in the cryptosphere, which is very possible if the btc price goes up in the next couple of months, it could trigger a new rally, not only in btc but in altcoins as well.

So, ETH might recover in the short-term, but the 1k target in 2018 is just nonsense..

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

for now eth is indeed very low and continues to go down there is no change. when bitcoin was going up eth it would also go up but starting last month eth was very unstable when bitcoin went up eth still in place.
but I'm sure eth will recover to $ 1k. but requires a long process.
nostrings

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Just be patient , I'm positive it will reach $1k within 6 months and bitcoin will be back near its all time high.  If its stressing you out just stop checking prices and check back in every month or so.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Cryptocurrency investors just choose to go with bitcoin for now. Almost all altcoins are bleeding too much. Also no one knows if ethereum price could reach 1k$ this month or until Q4 2018. But I believed that when next bull run comes eth prices can surpass its all time high.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

Well seems pretty hard
Look at how the market react

Bitcoin got dumped, Ethereum got crashed lul
10%drop $280 > $250

Well, waiting for Ethereum to switch its trend might be something to look out else Eth just bleed off from the market
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

Etherum is damn boring, low prospects and less growth in the market
It’s a dump token for fake ico experts and that has caused couple lots of issues

If you already own Etherum, it’s best to keep holding till the next year or year after
But regardless it’s safer with bitcoin for now
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Maybe it will make again to $1k in this year, We are noticed in the past year the etherium was reach on that high amount that we see in the first time. And this year of 2018 ill think it past again on what they doing in a last year. Many of us now are waiting to that happen again so for now we need to be calm even if the etherium for was in $200 of price.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

Not really sure how you find it boring, it's just lost a lot of value lol. Wouldn't surprise me if it jumped back up to $1,000 soon though, or atleast 500.
Aiko23

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

To reach $1k USD in 2018 it could happen at the end of the year, or maybe it could not, because crypto is difficult to predict. if you say ethereum is very boring, maybe because it's too much down and it's hard to go up, I think the majority of coins experience the same thing outside pump and dump

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: