Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can my BTC used for real world trading in the future?  (Read 264 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

maybe some countries have legalized real trading using Bitcoin, if you are in the Asian Region some countries have given freedom of transactions with Bitcoin, but there are some countries that prohibit and trade is considered illegal.
If you would used it by it's technical means I bet that this would be hard to used it to trade in the real world businesses. This might be going through a long and hard process before it could be implemented and used legally in real world of trading. So what I am doing to my coin so that I can used it to any transaction I convert it into our currency.
I did it, but I think this process is too complicated to facilitate transactions. ideally trading is convenience and everyone wants it. still hope Bitcoin can be accepted in any store and this is a real convenience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

Is there something I can do with my tokens? I mean buy or trade my BTC’s for something real. Guys, if any of you know any such live/upcoming projects do let me know here thanks!
Yes ofcource its the future of bitcoin I mean the owner of bitcoin create it for future use I believe on it. I suggest you to look at also Peculium project they have already working product and it is very great project.
You might never hear a statement like that from the owner of Bitcoin and about the purpose it was created for but as we get on to know many things about the technology, it is obvious that this is going to be the future of the economy of the world.

The speed and the pace at which the technology is moving forward is amazing and more and more countries are accepting it for a prosperous future as it has been giving the opportunity to invest even the minimum money you have to earn quick and at times big money.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

Is there something I can do with my tokens? I mean buy or trade my BTC’s for something real. Guys, if any of you know any such live/upcoming projects do let me know here thanks!
Yes there something you can do with your tokens.  Visiting coinbase you will understand that you can sell your bitcoin for USD.  Bitcoin will become a global currency in future and you can convert your tokens to bitcoin and from there sell them for fiat at any of the exchange.
tooklau

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

This does not need to wait until the future, Bitcoin is now available in the real world, and merchants in many countries have accepted Bitcoin as a paid coin!
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

Yes there something you can do with your tokens.  Visiting coinbase you will understand that you can sell your bitcoin for USD.  Bitcoin will become a global currency in future and you can convert your tokens to bitcoin and from there sell them for fiat at any of the exchange.
well, I think bitcoin is traded for the whole world right now, it's just that there are some countries that are banning the use of bitcoin at this time. Well, I don't think you need to wait for the future. even at binance you can do that and connect to the rest of the world.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

Trade your tokens or your bitcoin for real projects currently available but since cryptocurrency is not too popular in the particular countries then the real projects still have limited access but if you are willing to provide to us more detail what real projects do you seeking to trade for your bitcoin then people might be can help you
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

This does not need to wait until the future, Bitcoin is now available in the real world, and merchants in many countries have accepted Bitcoin as a paid coin!
Of course all over the world we can sue bitcoin, we can buy anything using bitcoin, bitcoin has very high price it is able to use for investment as well as we can use it for buying goods online, all over the world bitcoin is now acceptable, it is very easy to have fun with bitcoin we can invest our money to bitcoin and we can use it to buy goods as well, the more we will use it the more price of bitcoin will get high.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: