Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the richest person?  (Read 25918 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

Well if we're strictly talking about self made income then Gates and the other top forbes list will be in it. But if we're talking about juat plain old cold cash and asset then i would guess the saudi princes and sultans with oil fields to their names. Rothschild and other conspiracy theory families and corrupt officials.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

I've heard the following people may actually be trillionaires:

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
There will be a lot more rich people than Jeff Bezos but they do not want to publicize the property. I have heard that mafia organizations are very rich, they have three times as many assets as Jeff Bezos but they live in hiding. They do not appear and we do not know how rich they are.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yowelfree

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

It is said that health is wealth. The richest person is one who is 99% healthy.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

This would remain one of the unsolved mystery in the world. No one can say for sure about who owns most wealth or assets in the world. The best that has been is the Forbes richest list and is also the most accepted. Let's just stick to it before some people level of wealth leaves you pitying your meagre financial pay.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

This would remain one of the unsolved mystery in the world. No one can say for sure about who owns most wealth or assets in the world. The best that has been is the Forbes richest list and is also the most accepted. Let's just stick to it before some people level of wealth leaves you pitying your meagre financial pay.
there are several versions that say the richest people in the world, and each version mentions different people so the certainty is that we don't know.
It's better if we don't need to think about things like that because it can make us feel sorry for a little money as you say, but if you can deal with it well then something like that can be your motivation to be more advanced. What is clear is that we must continue to be grateful for what we have today.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

I know Jeff Bezos is considered the richest known person but there is a lot of hidden wealth in the world.

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
Jeff Bezos,I don't know how to became a rich because i'm not updated for his life so that i will research his life so i will know this person has a richest people in the world.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

In my opinion, we cannot know for sure who is the richest person in the world, because there is no concrete evidence that shows the most rich people in the world. Maybe people will think differently to answer this question, because the opinions of people in the world about the richest people vary.
Coinifyx

Activity: 182

Personal Text

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

I don't get how a person can seize so much wealth all for his own interests, toxic unproductive greediness

Nothing to say
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

"Satoshi Nakamoto" would be the richest person in the world.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

When it comes to Forbes, Gates is the riches, but we may never know if you is the most rich person in this world who only held himself far away from people to be notice as a rich person.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

there are several versions that say the richest people in the world, and each version mentions different people so the certainty is that we don't know.
It's better if we don't need to think about things like that because it can make us feel sorry for a little money as you say, but if you can deal with it well then something like that can be your motivation to be more advanced. What is clear is that we must continue to be grateful for what we have today.
besides that many rich people who have not revealed all their wealth. so they chose to be quiet maybe because of the character they had. what is important is that we make them an encouragement for us to move forward

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

I don't get how a person can seize so much wealth all for his own interests, toxic unproductive greediness

Some people have never ending greed.  You think most people would be satisfied after the first billion but they keep going.  At these levels money is basically just a number to keep score like a video game.  They can already do anything they want so the extra wealth accumulated serves no purpose.  A lot of these wealthy individuals are living an unfilled life and are filled with unhappiness.  
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

I think the wealthiest family in the world is Rothschild family. They control most central banks in the world and having many mine company. I am believe many uncover story about this family
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:09:27 AM

Well if we're strictly talking about self made income then Gates and the other top forbes list will be in it. But if we're talking about juat plain old cold cash and asset then i would guess the saudi princes and sultans with oil fields to their names. Rothschild and other conspiracy theory families and corrupt officials.
Gates may not be comparable to Arab princes or sultans with all their assets, imagine many countries such as America and Russia are fighting over Arab territories because they are rich in oil, how rich Arab princes have that assets, even if you look at their lifestyle, it's very glamorous with thousands their luxury cars are carved
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family

I agree that the name we mentioned here is Mr Jeff Bezos is the Man who the richest person in the world that's because of his asset to be declared and all SALN open to public. but many people are quietly handled their wealth without declaration to government keeping their gold bars, antique, silvers and also BITCOIN HOLDER. We are very focus to well known person but remember many rich person are still anonymous because they keep their wealth become private.   
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

Gates may not be comparable to Arab princes or sultans with all their assets, imagine many countries such as America and Russia are fighting over Arab territories because they are rich in oil, how rich Arab princes have that assets, even if you look at their lifestyle, it's very glamorous with thousands their luxury cars are carved
I don't think they were much rich when compared to other person as individuals because they are governments and it is not the money earned by them so I don't thinkk they will be the richest individual person and even most of the politicians from the third world countries living the same life as the arab pricess do because they have corrupted money but they can't be reported as most rich because they will be in jail if they get caught.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

Putin
Oil Saudis
Rothschild family
This is one of those questions that is never going to have an answer, there are people that are recognized as some of the richest persons around the world, but as we know there are many people that are hiding the amount of money they hold, but it is entirely possible that in the future if bitcoin keeps getting more and more valuable that satoshi himself is going to be one of the richest persons around the world.
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

The people who hold all the banks in the world can control our lives so I wish there was the Uncle's appearance that I could help us get rid of.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

Forbes will give you the answer to this question. LOL. However, I am sure that the so-called hidden billionaires live somewhere, and nobody knows about them. probably, some of them deal with BTC.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:09:59 AM

I'm also not sure, if Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world, we all don't know there are some secret organizations that might have more wealth than Jeff, but that person is not published
maybe Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world the internet version that was published
but remember, a boss always gives a job to a beautiful artist to appear in front of the stage, but the boss never presents himself on the stage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: