Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?  (Read 3499 times)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

This is the most convenient investment strategy, because you just need to buy bitcoin and choose a reliable wallet for it. And all, you have already secured a profit, even if not immediately.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panasony

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

I myself have been Hodl for many years, and it gives me some high profits. Do not worry about price manipulation because by HODL your money is in the bear market and against the negative hype, you are helping to stabilize the market, and invest in the future. While a financial gain is not guaranteed, you can rest assured knowing that your money is contributing to building a valuable future, not a hype.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

I think we have no choice. If the sale now means to lose and surrender. Only HODL HODL!!! The price can not fall strongly ($ 3000 is not much!) But it can grow very much.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

I think the hodlers don't allow bitcoin to go even lower. They do not put pressure on the price sometimes buying off a few coins.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

I think that hodl does not affect bitcoin in any way. They simply do not participate in the market, so their impact on the price tends to zero.

Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

By hodl, the amount of supply becomes less in the market.  this will cause bitcoin to rise.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

i think every investors has an objective to why he/she is investing his/her money in an investment, so whether he/she hodl or not will greatly depend on his/her objective, you are definately right about our decisions to hodl causing big companies to influence the market, but the sad truth is that one cannot be as buoyant as a company, thats why an individual will buy coins and hodl for years in order to make profit if the price goes up, but the big companies always have cash to throw around at all time.

kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

if all investors are hodl their bitcoin then yes it surely push the price to up and make others to follow it up. if only 10% percent are hodl and the other selling it so hodl will not effecting the price of bitcoin. we need more the 50% investor to hodl it so then the price of bitcoin will up nature.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

I once very carefully studied a variety of investment strategies, even tried to engage in trading. But in the end I was convinced that long-term investment is still the safest and most profitable.

Holding is really worth because price is very volatile. You can keep holding when you want to gain good profit but make it is on potential coin. Also it is less risk on having investment for long term because price change positively as time goes by and many investors come into crypto which make good result in the market.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

I have seen many investors who hold the btc for a very long time and convert them into fortunes, a lifetime return. Even I know some people who have purchased btc for 100 usd in the past and today they all are millionaires, nothing more to comment on the long run approach . I am very happy to see them prosper and enjoy  a nice future which is ahead of them .

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way

Hold for me is a good way or technique to earn big profit here in bitcoin. Actually expert do that so they can earn a large amount of money here.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

I think Right now, bitcoin scarcity is what we needed for thr bull market run.  There has been lot's of surplus mining of bitcoin in the market.  I think if there's high demand of bitcoin but little supply of bitcoin then we can have a bull market run
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

Those who made this strategy in the last 3 to 4 months have benefited. Unfortunately, those who took a position in the alts have lost almost 4 to 5 times their hand. After that we will live in the hands of the bull season will win the altcoins.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

Those who made this strategy in the last 3 to 4 months have benefited. Unfortunately, those who took a position in the alts have lost almost 4 to 5 times their hand. After that we will live in the hands of the bull season will win the altcoins.

Well there has to be movement. Movement is important for the entire market so i can't really say that hodling is the better option. It is on an individual aspect though but probably not collectively.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pltgksl

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

in the long run, I think this is true, but not in the long term
ksupriya94

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I always incurred loss in short term and decided to hold bitcoin for long term but again i am in loss because of i bought bitcoin last year in November when market was going up and not sale when it was on its pick prices and again i am in loss and waiting for upmove.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

I have seen many people winning in the long run rather than short term as short term they are in only for some few points. But in the long run fortunes are made if they are held for sometime. Big players also manipulate the market but sometimes wise choices are always in our hands when to pull the trigger and when to exit. We all have our own strategy of trading and booking profits.
we cannot beat big players who can manipulate the market but we can become the tail of those who follow wherever they go, when they are lucky of course we can profit too. Big players on average have an amazing strategy about the market so they are a big team that we can't possibly beat, the only one is to follow them
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

I think the HODL approach is the best way to follow. Actually i don't know any other way. I believe that the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency will live forever and every new day the usage is rasing. So before it become too late every should have bitcoin or some altcoins.
There are going to be only 21 million bitcoin and there are about 7 billion people, so the amount of bitcoin that each person is going to hold in the future in average is very low, a person that holds one bitcoin is going to be way above the average in the future, that is why I do not understand why people worry so much about the amount of cryptocurrency they're holding, if you're holding one bitcoin it is possible that is the only with bitcoin that you will need.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way
It worked for many..On this game you need to know how and when to hold to save your investment. It is also vital not to invest so much that amount of which you are not willing to loose because everything is a gambling and a matter of luck too.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

No 100% guarantee.
In 10 years btc beat last years success, maybe you also wait fr 5 - 6 years.
Who ready for this ? Working 5 years for nothing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: