Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?  (Read 3502 times)
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Yes.
The hold approach is a  good strategy for high return on investment, especially when the market is bearish.
At such a time,  the best thing to do is to hold your digital assets until the market recovers. 
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way
Yes holding is one of the best option especially when the price is not that good. In this kind of situation holding is the thing we need to do so we can achieve or earn the profit we desired.

beyasuli

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

I think this is the right way to hold because I hear a lot of news holds first because the market is not good enough

HODL is one way to play safely, which is to save your bitcoin as long as you want until the price matches your expectations. These are investors who play, because time is not a problem. Long-term investment in bitcoin. For traders that are different, they cannot be old HODLs because bitcoin must be traded for short-term profits. Traders like bitcoin price fluctuations, because fluctuations usually benefit traders. Their price increases, the price drops they also benefit, because they buy at a low price then sell when the price goes up a little is enough.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Yes it does hold is the best way to avoid loses on crytpocurrency as we all know that part of bitcoin system is the volatility of market price and it moves up and down. For now the crypto market is down and should hold and should not panic because if one will do panic then it will result to selling the crypto in a cheaper market price.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

There are two ways to be involved with bitcoin which is trading and investment. You can buy and hold bitcoin if you do not know how to trade, then you can hold and wait patiently when the price improves you can then sell off to make a profit off the different in price. But if you know how to  trade you can trade and make profits too.                                                                                                                                                                       
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

I think this is the best thing to do, given the current market. As you know, after the fall there is always a rise in value, so selling bikoin now is stupidity.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

HODLING is always good here, at least for a long-term strategy.
You should buy some and forget about crypto for like... 10 years... then you probably will be rich.
crypt0monarch

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

HODL approach is good or not its depend on our strategy but most of peoples who enter right time in market than they believe in for long term hold also one of those who enter in market in wrong time, they buy bitcoin when price was $20k and than suddenly bitcoin price fall and holding bitcoin is compulsory for them. but most of time long term investment give profit to investors but market entry and exit timing is important. if we take bitcoin as a investment scheme not as a technology than we can't understand bitcoin and behind its blockchain technology.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

I think this is the right way to hold because I hear a lot of news holds first because the market is not good enough

indeed if we continue to hold bitcoin then later we can get extraordinary results, even though the current market conditions continue to deteriorate then the things we do are just holding on until the market returns green and continues to rise
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

HOLD is a defensive approach and can work when the Bitcoin is on run( either on positive or on negative). It is like you play safe and win something Rather risking everything and lossing everything or winning everything.People in this market rather choose later option as with some luck and true info that can change your life completely. So HOLD approch is not the best approach but most secured approch.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

Yes, this is pretty good. but for me . I want to make money early to pay the daily expenses, so I choose short term investment. This saves me time. Good long term investment and huge profit but long wait time.

dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

it depends on you, but if you think in the long run, bitcoin will definitely get all the time high. This price reduction is a great opportunity for everyone to buy and then sell if you get your profit target.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

Whether to keep or not bitcoin, this is everyone's business. Since bitcoin has been growing in price over the past few years, people are basically holding it in the hope of profit from raising its rate. Holding itself, as it reduces the supply on the market, leads to a further increase in the price of bitcoin. I would say that this generally has a bad effect on bitcoin itself. Many states see a significant increase in the cost of bitcoin inflation of its financial bubble and this complicates the process of its further legalization. One coin can not constantly grow in price. Everything has its own limit. And the higher the bitcoin price is, the riskier it becomes to invest in it. This must always be remembered.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4171

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

Do you think that the HODL approach is good bitcoin?
Sometimes I think that because so many people HODL it makes is easier for some big players to manipulate the price.

I wonder what the community think about it.
I personally HODL for almost a year, I made some money and lost some money, But generally, I'm positive about the long run. I'm just curious about the fact that maybe we are the one who make it possible for big companies to influence the price in such an easy way

Looking at the current situations of the market, my advise will be to HOLD. Bitcoin still has huge potential, beside if you decided to go short right now, it will be more of a gambling than investment because no one can really predict the market accurately (for short term) but the possibility of accurate prediction for long term is 80% (based on pass predictions).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

For a huge profit, the biggest amount is necessary for the investment. And if you have done at HODL this will be quite beneficial. Because for the long-term investment should be bigger amount then it will be given maximum profit.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

The most effective hold time is when the market begins to freeze up and explode. Basically you do not need to hold early, when the market starts to warm up on a large scale is at the buy.
The current time will not hold, you also do not try to find hold points. When the heat goes cold, warming up will be the safest. Because if you try to buy when the market is falling, you will almost buy the price relatively high and quickly depressed as it continues to fall.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

I have seen numerous individuals winning over the long haul as opposed to here and now as here and now they are in just for approximately few focuses. In any case, over the long haul fortunes are made on the off chance that they are held for at some point. Enormous players likewise control the market however now and again astute decisions are dependably in our grasp when to pull the trigger and when to exit. We as a whole have our own particular technique of exchanging and booking benefits.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

i think that hodlers are patiently enough that can wait just to earn what they invest. They prove patience in waiting for the right time just to gain profit on their bitcoin. And waiting for hodl is a very good thing for investing bitcoins. It is a good sign that you are patiently enough to wait for the right time to sell or trade your bitcoins.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

I believe the HODL approach is really cool. Over the years bitcoin has proved itself worthy to hodl. I believe whenever the price of bitcoin falls, it is better to HODL so the price of bitcoin will not drop further. Hence the HODL approach should be encouraged.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

the hold approach is good and has always been good as it has paid off for people who did. we have heard of people who had and still have faith in the blockchain technology and even went as far as selling off their luxury cars just to buy bitcoins when it was way too cheap and today they are known as billionaires because they did hold. it pays to hold bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: