Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4428 times)
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

The market has not experienced any significant growth in my own opinion. Their was a big and significant dump in the market today. We are hopeful that the market would bounce back and give profits
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
Again the market fooled us. In the past 2 weeks the market has grown strongly and we expect that the market will uptrend. But today everything has returned to the ground, A very powerful dump and it has caused the whole market to bleed. It is impossible to believe the market in the short term because everything becomes so unpredictable

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Again the market fooled us. In the past 2 weeks the market has grown strongly and we expect that the market will uptrend. But today everything has returned to the ground, A very powerful dump and it has caused the whole market to bleed. It is impossible to believe the market in the short term because everything becomes so unpredictable
In any case, before you start any action in the direction of selling or buying your coins, you should Clearly for yourself understand that the crypto currency is always unstable. Today you can earn big money, and tomorrow you lose everything. In order to very loudly maneuver between such situations, you need to have very great professionalism.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

Two weeks bulls were working hard, and they need a break before they will break the strong 7600$ resistance. Not everyone can understand correctly the reasons of price moving up or down.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

No one can surely predict that when will increase market value. If you really want to invest, then I will say you that this is the perfect time for investing in crypto because now most of the coins price is very low. So I think you should not hesitate about investment now. You should invest now and hold all of your coins until November or December. That time maybe the market value will grow up.
prediction can be done by anyone, but the real deal is, we can't possibly know what will be the outcome of the market in the future. but since its price is good opportunity to buy, its really fine to buy now.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Donationcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

It comes to be so familiar when we will name the every single next month as a month of growth, so the same principle we had with June and then July and then we all said that in August the market will definitely go up.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

It is unlikely that the market will grow in the near future, but for investment now is a very good time if you are going to hold coins in the long term. The main thing is to choose really promising coins.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

It is semptember and soon we will know if Bitcoin ETFS will be approved. But I think that they will reject it and Bitcoin will crash more. 4000USD for 1 Bitcoin is coming, be prepared!

Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

I am not sure to say that in September there will be an increase or a big surge, because I see the condition of this bearish market still going on and it will probably last a long time, and the proof is that the decline is now happening again.
And I think if you want to invest now is the time and you start for long-term investment
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:09 PM

We might still see more manipulations now. The bullish market is yet to come. Although, i perceive that altcoins might come up and rule now. If that happens, we should be expecting bull run by fourth quarter of this year, which could possible start by November.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

The manipulations of prices has already started at the and of August through Aurum Coin which pumped up up too 6,700% then dumped the next days and this is to create small pumps and a false bull run in the market by whales. If you got into one and made profits then good for you but if you lose money then that is just how it is, personally I would suggest to avoid such pump and dump because it is destroying good projects.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

Just check the history and follow the trend. This will guide you in choosing which coin/token to invest in. You just need to point out which of them have a consistent movement on the charts. Yes it may not be a 100% accurate, but at least it will give you a better chance of bagging profit potential currencies. Ber-months, especially September and October, are usually the best time to invest because this is when the market starts recovering.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Just cross your finger first until it will become true, I hope so because if we look at the history last year the ber months was the booming months especially the eth and the btc who knows we can never tell maybe it will happen.

circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

As you can see everybody is very cautious. So my only advice is don't invest in anything based on an advice. Do your own research and decide yourself!
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

It is the time of the year where most of the altcoins' price grow as per statistics but i doubt that it would happen this year. Ether which is second to bitcoin in terms of marketcap has suffered dipped in the last few months and it continue to do so.  
chienmluc2

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

I see you are not a newbie in this market. You can see that at the moment the whole market is very bad with no sign of down trend. Take a moment to wait for the up trend
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

I watch the market and see that the market prices have fallen again. and therefore, I believe that the market decline will continue and we should wait with buying coins.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

Wait a little more because there is a good chance that we will go into full despair mode with token extension phase, it is a same that today we saw this  vertical drop.
This for sure is market manipulation, this behavior is not natural and also there was big short position appearing out of nowhere.

jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

Well we don't have any assurance that the bear market will be finish because until now crypto market is on down trend even ethereum as you can see even bitcoin move up ethereum still on low price that's why it's hard to say if this bee months the month for crypto market. We need to observe until next few months if there's any changes.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

Not yet, the market is not clear now, we have to wait until October.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: