Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4425 times)
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

I think that you should now be extremely careful with the choice of coins that are worth investing in, and you should understand that the market can fall even more. Now the prices are low, but I would advise you to invest in two stages.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
Nobody can give you a guarantee now. The market is as unpredictable as ever. It is a good investment to BTC. Now is a good time to buy.
Madagaskar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:16:10 PM

I do not even know who can guarantee higher prices. of course now low for investment, but no one will give a guarantee that they will not become even lower.

kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Yes, This is the month for the invest in the cryptocurrency, But I can't give you guaranty that your money will be growing. Because crypto is totally unpredictable this year. Every crypto experts already failed for many times to give exact predictions! You have to invest for a long time to make the real profits! if you want to earn the quick profit in this situation, then please don't invest in crypto, please. I hope you will understand what I am talking about!

JakenBake

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

I think everyone will be waiting on the September 30th ETF decision.  I think October will be the month to tell us how the rest of 2018 will go.  Bitcoin can fly from ridiculous lows to incredible highs almost instantly.  It can also crash and burn with swiftness.  I believe it all comes down to the 30th. 
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

We are in the manipulation crypto world,We can't clearly say it will going down or going up.Better to separate your investment for 50% in BTC and 50% in usdt.
Tether is enjoying the high volume demand and expect if to have more use in the space. Its a good way to hide your money from the storm of the market. It has no problem if price dump and enjoying a massive support and price sustainability.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

Huh Huh Huh
that sounds pretty selfish. nobody will stand for your loss!

Invest if you think it's the best time and not when others say it

erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

September will be the end of cryptocurrency correction. Cryptocurrency the market I wait for growth of everything in October. I think about new year we will return the previous prices.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:20 PM

September will be the end of cryptocurrency correction. Cryptocurrency the market I wait for growth of everything in October. I think about new year we will return the previous prices.
such forecasts sounded for August, but today is September 10, and we see only a decline in prices and a total fall in the crypto-currency market.
KobbyD

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

We are getting to the middle of September and still, things are not well on the market. I am now scared because of how things are going now.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

We are in the manipulation crypto world,We can't clearly say it will going down or going up.Better to separate your investment for 50% in BTC and 50% in usdt.
Tether is enjoying the high volume demand and expect if to have more use in the space. Its a good way to hide your money from the storm of the market. It has no problem if price dump and enjoying a massive support and price sustainability.
EOS developer has to pump the demand of tether and you can see the latest report about how the EOS team was converting their ethereum to the USDT and that makes tether company try to print more and more tether. you must see the latest report about that and we know how much money raised during the EOS crowdsale.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

You can't expect the price to go up just because the Ber months are coming.  Even now, the prices are not good and remember, the market is volatile.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

still cannot be said for this month is the beginning of its growth again because in September this market movement will still always fluctuate and there is also a significant decline.
my advice should be if you want to start investing wait a while longer until the market is really in an uptrend, invest for the long term and on coins that are potentially good for growth so the risk of loss you get is a little small.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

Yes you should probably go now that the price is still at the $6000+ so you will make a huge profit when it starts to pump very soon. This is the right time, although there will still be some up and downs but just go for it and have patience before we reach December. Trust me you will be very that you did now, but if you don’t you might regret it later.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

Yes you should probably go now that the price is still at the $6000+ so you will make a huge profit when it starts to pump very soon. This is the right time, although there will still be some up and downs but just go for it and have patience before we reach December. Trust me you will be very that you did now, but if you don’t you might regret it later.
the beginning of the september is good because the price is rising up to the 7,000$ but at the arriving of the second week is dropping down to the 6,500$ i'll hpoing that when the month of december is here the price of all coins will be rising up. but at the positive side, the price is low and it ia good to invest so it is up on you if you invest or not.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

there are no precise predictions in order to get a profit, I put hope on the ETH and some other altcoins that I think there is a big potential profit
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Crypto prices will improve when entering the fourth quarter of this year but with a note there must be triggers such as good news from an agency.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Crypto prices will improve when entering the fourth quarter of this year but with a note there must be triggers such as good news from an agency.

And I think that this year there will be no growth at all
because there will not be the triggers you're talking about
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

In investing here you don't have insurance, it's not like you buy a car. but if you have great confidence in the future of crypto and calculations that are ripe with your investment, then for what you doubt, believe in your investment, why do you buy crypto if you do not have confidence
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

I think the bitcoin will fall to the level of $ 5,000 and then rise, people are expected to make a sec decision at the end of September and then buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: