Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4425 times)
Fedollam

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

To invest in crypto, I think, it is necessary closer to the winter. Now the value of the assets of cryptmarket will decrease and it is not worth investing in them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

As you can see the market situation right now it is hard to predict what will happen because falling is continously but if you invest for a long term its not bad the market is unstable we do not know what does future hold.

Some of my friends are telling that long term holding is the only way of making money at the market right now and I totally agree with them
jay sd

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

The market is going down day by day. No any sign of a recovered market. Recently the ETH is at its last support level. I wonder what will happen if it breaks this support level. If you have money then it might be a good idea to invest on ETH.
Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

no one knows for sure when crypto went up or down. now crypto is experiencing a decline, indeed this is a good time to invest but no one can ensure that you will profit or lose money.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

This is a good times to collcet valuble coins in lowest price. So next month will start increase all crypto prices.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

no one knows for sure when crypto went up or down. now crypto is experiencing a decline, indeed this is a good time to invest but no one can ensure that you will profit or lose money.

It's already September but nothing increase gonna happen,  i think we still need more time, maybe the recovery of the market need to take so long, but i am willing to wait until bitcoin increase and will be acceptable in many countries .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

The market is still going on and we can't see where will it stop. May be this drop is a temporary one or may be a permanent one that will never recover. We cannot tell it exactly. Anyway, if you have some money to invest then I think this is a good time to buy some tokens.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

I don't want to be pessimistic, but september aims to be like the last couple of months, serious dropping on the market, as we started ethereum and bitcoin, both strong currencies, dropping and loosing the little progress they managed to achieve.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

unfortunately at this stage there is a lingering correction of crypto. no new users - no new investments - no price increases - there is a drop, a correction. hardly now I would advise to invest, because everything is shaky in the market and the future is unknown to us. if only in the long-term perspective, but this is a big risk (
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

This space is highly volatile, one can hardly say for sure if you won't lose. I advice you make your own enquiries, then decide what you want, so that you won't hold anyone accountable if it didn't meet your expectations.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

Last year that incredible rise started in October and was until the beginning of January, I believe betting on currencies already consolidated in the market (eth, ltc, eos, dash, xmr) would be a good bet as investment and short term.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

after most of the coins lost in value, it is now very profitable to invest. Practice shows that the decline is followed by the recovery and growth of the market. So invest and have patience. Waiting in this case is the way to success.

success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:28:56 PM

I do not advise to rely on other people's opinions . since this is a subjective opinion . and forecasts can disappoint
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 05:36:10 PM

different option with systematical models on use with occupation to gains with helps as trader collects of data and information to put on drawing with table of measure as targeting finest on value as expectation and collects on request with the withdrawal to personal wallet of dedicated account.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
You need to know that crypto prices always fluctuate and no one can predict them correctly. you should ask yourself if you are ready to bear all the risks you don't want.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
no idea, even if its already ber months, there is no guarantee  of increase in the price of the market. there is no such rule that says if ber months came, crypto prices in the market will surely increase.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

It looks like September will be the same as the last months. I don’t think that there will be any significant gains happening this month, and neither significant losses from now. If you want to invest, just invest smaller amounts of money to be safe.

BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

No one can exactly predict what will happen in the next few hours but with the current levels if prices obtained on the market, I think investing now will not be a too risky option  because the prices are already low and even if it get lower,  it will still rise to the level where you will recoup your investment with some added profits.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

No one will tell you for sure whether you will lose your money or increase, investing them now in the crypto currency. Best of all, rely on your observations, intuition, knowledge, and do as you think best. Otherwise, if you lose your means, you will blame the whole world for this, but not yourself!
invest2crypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

People always say it Ber months is the month of preparation whether its crypto whatever type it is, we're gonna need to save some of it rather than spending all of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: