Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4425 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
The crypto currency market will soon recover and is now a very good time to invest in promising coins and tokens, while they are very cheap. However, some coins behave very unpredictably. For example, ethereum continues to amaze with its drop in price. Now it has already descended to 179 dollars. Therefore, it is better to buy ethereum a little and look at its price. So you can use the opportunity to buy it very cheaply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

Yes! BER months is a good thing for cryptocurrency and its market.
But to tell that it will start this September is not a hundred percent chance.
i am still looking at the 4th quarter of the year.
This is just speculations and based on the previous year. not sure if this will happen this year also. but i hope so.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

September is even worse than summer.
Usually must be different. Vacation time is over - work started again.
But, like was mentioned many times - 30Sep could change a lot.
Hope to the best direction
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

September is said to be the month of wonders and since it is believed that ETH would rise the last quarter of the year, then I would believe September should be the starting point.
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Hardly anyone can accurately predict the situation on the market and possible changes in prices and dynamics during September. But the only thing I can be sure of now is that prices have now dropped significantly and there are excellent prospects for profitable investments in the long term.
tingtingkt

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

The market is full of risk and so there is no certainty so you will have to take risk. You can mitigate risks by investing in the reputed and reliable coin.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Recently, in general, there is a feeling that such a growth of a roar as it was last year we can not see. Therefore, it is necessary to enter the market very cautiously. Personally, I'm just waiting.
gunbars

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Well I think investing for short term now is not an option if you want to get a lot of money. You'll have to wait anyway. But if you want to earn some easy money quick then you might to try.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

I think this month is very significant in this year, if the market continue in this trend into the last quarter of the year, then most of the values of these tokens would end up in zero, there are alot of projects now that nothing has been heard from the team interms of lastest development which is a big concern IMO
Wotoby

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

if we look at the same time, there is still no significant increase, but I also hope that this month there will be an increase in market prices. everything must be ready for investment now or later, don't be too burdened by market prices that are fulative, as long as we invest in quality coins for the long term, in my opinion it's fine with good and calm thinking.
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

No one will ever guarantee you a growing market. If everyone was absolutely sure that the market would grow, everyone would have already sold all their property.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

I believe we are already at the bottom of most cryptocurrency coin. For Bitcoin, we are already at the bottom, Am only waiting for the ETF sept 30 decision and impact on bitcoin. Excepting to fall towards the $5000 support and then start trending up little by little. It is a time to invest in crypto.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

We dont know if this is the start and no can can say accurately if the price will going to start increasing in any particular month, the ATH price event last year might be different for this year since the market is still in dip.

However this is a good time to invest in crypto the coins are in bargain and that's how you should start your journey of investing and hodl for long period because at this moment its ideal to aim for long term gains rather than for short term, the market is unpredicted thus you need lots of patience.

AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

It is very bad to give advice about money. Do as you see fit. Only you are responsible for your money and only you make a decision.

allohha

Merit: 176

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

It is very bad to give advice about money. Do as you see fit. Only you are responsible for your money and only you make a decision.
in any case, each of us is responsible for ourselves, and we do not need to take into account all the forecasts that sound in the network and other mass media very much. Virtually no positive forecast since the beginning of 2018 has not come true.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

I was sure the bottom was in August, but I guess I was wrong. Now I'm not sure what happens next.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

No one can assure you but we can assume only with some logic. For now, the market may be bullish from anytime. Therefore, I think you should invest now.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Hct2005

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

So sad that even though it is already ber months but still the market is bearish and not a good time for investing. If are willing to invest in this bearish market just be aware that the chance of losing is very high.
chadtn

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:47:30 PM

I'd like to believe that. After such a long fall is all very sick and faith die every day.
People do not want to wait for +200% they want a light profit and leave the market.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

It is very difficult nowadays to give forecasts. I think that we need to wait for the global trend to break, it is now the bottom line. I hope that the breakout will be up and we will finally be able to breathe a sigh of relief ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: