Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4433 times)
Hivecool

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Personally, I think that the black times have already passed and we will grow in the near future. I believe that now is a very good time for investment. I myself want in the near future to buy crypto-currencies
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

while the market continues to fall and I would wait with the purchase waiting for lower prices for cryptocurrency.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:06:06 PM

Nobody can tell if it is the  bottom or not , probably not yet. Make your own research before investing and invest only a part of
what you intended to invest . If it further drops then you can invest second part. Probably it is a good entry point  for investing
but nobody can guarantee. Things in crypto changes rapidly and we can easily have market increase in upcoming months.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

wow, you're crafty. don't want to lose money? well, who wants that? I think that the market is still very unstable and we can see the capitalization of 150 billion
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

That is the right attitude my friend!

The best advice you can get is this one: Don't sell on lose

If you follow it correctly you won't have any problems. Make sure to not invest everything you have, sometimes we need money right away and in a crash it would be a bad idea to spend any of your precious coins.

Have fun.
Nat77777

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

Hey! So I don’t think anyone can really give you the assurance you need with high confidence. Nobody is a fortune teller.  What is known is that the markets are extremely down right now relative to any point this year, and depending on the coin line up fairly well before the last bull run really got legs!  I recommend dollar cost averaging noting that sure you may be buying more on the way down but at least you will not miss out on what most folks would call a tremeous upside. Just be patient with the money you invest since we don’t know when the best will go to sleep. Cheers.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

September is an interesting month where people finish their holidays and are more focused on the business and money, I believe September can become a month to collect more coins and increase the number of coins to be prepared for the other months.

Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

I think and believed this is the start of price movement the month of september,  we all hope that we can see the improvement of the price rank up.  Because we are waiting to much longer about the price inflations.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

if you want to invest in coins that have quality and guarantee your future, then you can invest in bitcoin or ethereum. two coins whose quality is undoubted.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:25:02 AM

Oh well, We are all expecting that this month crypto market will start recovering and continue to bull run till December. Cross fingers!

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:28:39 AM

Ber months has indeed come but things are still in chaos now. I believe in long term investment.  if you buy now and hold, you will have profits after 1 year. Just be wise enough to choose which coins to buy. And remember to diversify your funds to be more stable.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:54:00 PM

All investors are now waiting for a gradual recovery of the market and prices on it. But I believe that gradually the situation really should stabilize. Although this is unlikely to happen in September, the situation during this month should be stable without sudden changes, and growth will begin already from the beginning of next year.
zingspeed

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Invest now. Because of the coin's are very low compared to early 2018. I predict that by the end of 2018 we will receive a large pump to help the market vibrant
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

O be honest mate, no one can really on what will happen in the coming days in this cryptoworld. Although there are lots of hopeful people believes that the market can still recover soon and one of those is me. Sad to say that it has been how many months already but still the market remains in red.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Now you can assurance about the market  Grin ETH increase and almost altcoins too. We can see bulls run next time, I hope so.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

The specificity of the crypto market is now that no one can predict the future situation on the market. There are always certain risks, this fact needs to be reconciled. But in any case, I think that in September the situation will be stable without significant changes, and the main increase in prices will begin already from next year.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Previously, all the time I listened to the advice of experienced traders, when there will be market reversal or how long the market will fall. Then I realized that no one knows this, the crypto market doesn't lend to technical and fundamental analysis, it is still too subject to speculation.  I noticed that the last few months the cryptocurrency news background is quite positive, but this doesn't prevent us from falling down.

Donald99
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

I think that the price reduction the crypto currency will continue. The price of the crypto currency market declines in the course of 9 months and September will not be the last. I'll wait when bitkoyn will cost 5000$, and only after that I'll buy.

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

I think you should invest in BTC instead of Altcoin right now. BTC is dangerous but you can speculate and make a quick profit. altcoin at this point is not a good choice some coin has dropped significantly since the market went down and there are no signs of recovery. I have lost money to Altcoin I do not want you to be the next. This is my opinion.

newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

AS long as you are holding you have nothing to loose. It is not the coins you are loosing when the market goes down. Anyway..I think it will be a change anytime now. The market will start to grow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: