Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4425 times)
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

It is uncertain that September is the month in which altcoins rise from market fires. But if you believe you can invest now for the long term. Because the price of tokens is quite cheap. And you wait until the market returns green to sell your assets

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

No one can give you any guarantee that the market will grow in September or October. Yes, many people are expecting the market reversal by the end of the year, but that doesn't mean it will happen.
bagas79

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:25:21 AM

For now, I don't think anyone can predict the market properly. But if you want to invest now it's time, but it might take a long time to get a big profit. If you want to invest now, I suggest buying coins that can be profitable, then you will avoid losses
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

If you see charts of September you can see most of the coins are in a dip and it can be a wonderful chance to take entries on some coins. just make sure you take proper exits and don't become a victim of the dump. The bull run is yet to come in 2018. As this year remained almost bearish most of the time. Many time the market reached some heights but big players manipulated the market and hence the downfall of prices. So this time can be an opportunity for you.

Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

I do not think that any of the months will be profitable for you. It's just a crypt. We need to wait and on your street there will be a holiday. Only patience and you will succeed.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

prices are now very low, yes - but so far nothing has bothered them to become even lower. it is better to wait until October and wait until the decision of the SEC and look at the situation there
Ar.harry

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

september is the good time to invest because if you want to invest in cryptocurrency then it is the time to buy some good coins like ethereum . it will definitly gives you a huge profit which you never expect so do investment in crypto to become richer fast in this month.
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
It is okay to invest now if you wish to. The period is okay
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

if you want to invest in crypto, first you have to know crypto has a risk and you can experience losses. second buy coins that are down. don't buy when the coin is up. always pay attention to current market movements and situations.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

After we went through a collapse in late August and early September, now the market is slowly rising but I like this increase because it is very strong and at the end of September. If the market does not fall, then we have a lot of hope in the remaining three months of 2018 we may see a repeat of 2017.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

You don't need to wait for the prices to go up before you invest. This is the right time to invest wherein you can buy digital coins with big discounts. Imagine, if you really want to go in cryptocurrency, you need to be very positive about the market. Most of the time you think that whatever happens the market will recover. Down market are just opportunity for investors to buy at a very low price.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

In this month of September, it has been announced that thirty-two cryptocurrency companies have been invited to discuss how crypto could be regulated. This meeting will eventually bring about two things, which could either affect the crypto market positively or negatively. The outcome of the meeting is yet unknown as it has not been held. So, investing now and waiting for the outcome of the September meeting, should be a personal decision.

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Have you analyzed the market growth that you think is potentially good? You must do research and also have to take risks. There is no one who dares to guarantee your fear in investing. All contain risks, but that is part of the way to gain profit in general. When prices decline and are cheap, maybe the right time to invest. good luck!
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I think something is wrong with your statement. There is no one who can guarantee your finances in investing. I suggest you better do your research before selling or buying a token/coin. I'm so sorry, I can't give you advice because the current market conditions are not stable. I also have a little difficulty in analyzing the market because the market looks very manipulated. So, do it with your risk.
graxoff

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

September was eagerly awaited. People hoped that 2017 will repeat and we will now see a strong growth, and as a result of some set of positions, no more.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

This month the coins have a very low price and I think this is the greatest moment to buy the dip and the potential coins. I believe when the crypto market increased the value again in this end of the month. it's will give you a good profit.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

September I think it is the best month to make large purchases, because the predictions of experts in November and December the price of coins will return high. maybe this can be used as one of the best ways to get profit.
25espia1994 (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

there is no guarantee that this ber months the crypto market will start to increase, no one can possibly tell you that it will moon for the next following days. you must believe in your own intuition, follow your instict
Many thanks for your advice I believe in you. So far I've learned a lot because of the people who commented on my post. so I know the trading strategy so I'm not losing money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

This month, the market is still bearish. September, I also thought that this month may be very good for the market to bull again. But in fact, it seems to be little bit difficult that the market can recover soon. It is still in progress. I think it will need many more months again.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
imopogicute

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

for me right now to invest now because we know it's easier to raise the market value. so check out trading strategies for not losing money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: