Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4428 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Based on the histogram, the market looks very healthy when it is in the final quarter of the year and it keeps on rising until January next year. So if you have survived to hold your crypto during numerous dips, i believe your patience will really pay off before this year ends.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

the right choice if you do it now, last month investors took off their huge assets taking now so you feel a huge profit at the end of this year. improvement of every crypto price is still ongoing people are starting to return to entrust crypto back so this is the right moment and the price is relatively cheap for investment

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Do not forget about ICOs in September, I guess they will also work, take a look at www.icoguide.com they have real scores, and if you will manage to find good project it will bring you significant profit.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

I do not know how soon the growth will begin, I think it will not happen before the spring of 2019, but I think that now is a good price for investment.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

I think lots of coin is little bit quiet rising up prices now and start for october some coin will begin to rise like what happen in XRP this september.
vaniy-stepanovich

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

September appeared not best month for cryptocurrency. Its price still remained very low and already the end of September. This month there will be no changes.
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:53:38 PM

No one can give you assurance or guarantee you of coming of bull seasons. Is better you make a deep research and market studies to make a good decision. However, base on trends history, the last four months has always been good in cryptocurrency especially last year 2017. So be sure of decisions you want to make.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

We'll see the resul of this month so soon but I don't think that there will be something significant because in common there are not so important changes on the market for the last time.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

No it will not grow !! You might not lose but you dont win nothing much too !!
Market will stay stabile.. because ico creators are on the play now. 

This is main reason.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

If you do not know where to invest it is better to think again so many have lost their money since the beginning of this year. The risk is certainly a noble cause, but you need to approach with the mind. Crypto-currencies need to be taken not at the growth of their prices but on a huge fall, as after this there is a correction. Also, you need to take coins from the top 50 because they have at least some idea and technology that in the future can evolve into something big.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

I think everything is possible. We can see this year a rally to the new moon or we can enjoy a flat and earn something on it as well. But I'm hoping for big profits like last year. Autunm season is the best for crypto
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

It is very difficult for someone to give you the exact direction of the market, so there will always be a risk for your investments. Now the market seems reliable, but this is not a guarantee that there will not be another drop. If you want to invest, just do it when you're ready.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

at the end of the September period there were indeed some increases in the coins value. but there are also coins whose value is stable or even down. months or times cannot be used as market parameters. many conclude that the price of coins will explode again like last year. but who knows.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

No one can give you assurance or guarantee you of coming of bull seasons. Is better you make a deep research and market studies to make a good decision. However, base on trends history, the last four months has always been good in cryptocurrency especially last year 2017. So be sure of decisions you want to make.
You are totally right. I think it's possibe to see same bullish trend this autumn. First of all SEC didn't reject the ETF, that is a good sign. Secondly I think the growth of Ripple is a first step to a new uptrend.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Based on the histogram, the market looks very healthy when it is in the final quarter of the year and it keeps on rising until January next year. So if you have survived to hold your crypto during numerous dips, i believe your patience will really pay off before this year ends.
That long bearish market will teach us a lots of things to rejoice when the bull start to run, from what we have seen coming from the  previous graph, market begins to be healthy when last quarter started maybe its just been extended but hopefully before the year ends we seen some good sign and
we will seen many good positive movements again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

It all depends on what you want to invest in. For example, if you had invested your money in Ripple in early September, you could have made a double profit in 1 day! You need to choose an investment wisely.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:59:31 AM

If you don't want to lose an investment it is better to do your homework and make your own research. Bermonth is the beginning of bull market for but it is still depends on the coin that you choose that is why you have too choose wisely.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

if we compare the beginning of this year, in my opinion it is better to invest now, I think that all the market by the end of this year will look much better
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

I believe that nothing terrible has happened in the market and there is no need to panic. The market is very young and you can expect anything, especially sharp ups and downs. I think that in October anything can happen, one should not think ahead.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

Hi, I think now is the ideal time to invest in the Crypto currency, in October there may be violent growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: