Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4425 times)
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

do not think about autumn ... hope for spring. it's not when the market takes off, but the question is when.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

If you see the predictions from various sources that there will be a big increase in October, then you can buy a few coins especially BTC, from now on and hold it until the high selling target is reached, we see that BTC prices have shown an increase if conditions like this last until the end of the month it is probable that prices will continue to rise most importantly by investing in BTC and preparing your mentality to accept the explosion.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Bitcoin will remain same about 2 months at least.
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

the market continues to fall and so I would not recommend you to buy coins now. it is necessary to wait when the market decline will end
Coolnoah

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

Bermonth is said to be the beginning of good things but since we started this month of September ethereum has been going up and down and the price is not stable in the market.
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

the market continues to fall and so I would not recommend you to buy coins now. it is necessary to wait when the market decline will end

If big enough % the ico-s tokens will be listed on exchanger then the market will go up !!'

If not then the bitcoin will fall near 3000$.

It might happend in 1 month if the big enough % of ico tokens will be not listed on exchangers soon.

So if you want to know about market you got to watch now if new ico tokens are listed on exchangers.
If not then the bitcoin price will fall down soon.

So if about one month we dont see big % of ico tokens listed on exchangers then the market will fall down by 40% at least

This is reallity !
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

This discounted price from All time high since january are best to buy bitcoin and other altcoins using fresh money. It will give you a big return when the bull run start again. And where eyeing that crypto will be the new monetary system.
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

This discounted price from All time high since january are best to buy bitcoin and other altcoins using fresh money. It will give you a big return when the bull run start again. And where eyeing that crypto will be the new monetary system.

Need to undestood if no good ico tokens listed then its not good to buy bitcoin now !!
This is what is most important
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

If you able to see the previous market cycle this is the time of beginning in the uptrend of every year so don't sell for cheap.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

September is no different from the previous months and the market continues to fall. therefore, you need to wait to invest in cryptocurrency

OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

September is no different from the previous months and the market continues to fall. therefore, you need to wait to invest in cryptocurrency

I have done strong market analyse and i suspect the market will fall down even lower then its now.

I dont see any indicators why the market should go up.

Now its not the time to buy !!
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Now its the time to watch...even if it goes up it will not go higher then 10k $$ in 2 months.

But in 1 month i dont see changes to up
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

Seen from the cycle it might be the beginning to increase market prices and if you want to invest this is the right time to buy it. Even though the current price is very cheap but you can use it for investment in the next year, such as the ETH coin which currently costs $ 220 and if in 2019 ETH increases you can get a profit, at a cheap price then you can buy a lot of coins.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Seen from the cycle it might be the beginning to increase market prices and if you want to invest this is the right time to buy it. Even though the current price is very cheap but you can use it for investment in the next year, such as the ETH coin which currently costs $ 220 and if in 2019 ETH increases you can get a profit, at a cheap price then you can buy a lot of coins.

Now its time for newbies to invest Cheesy
Old like me will know that price will go down soon even more.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

You can invest now in the long-term. In my opinion, the market recovery will not be soon, but at the moment the price is very attractive. I doubt that prices can fall even lower, although everything can be. No one can guarantee that you will earn good money in cryptocurrency, but it is worth trying (it is better than doing nothing) at least you will get experience.

It is up to us to invest for long-term or to invest in short-term. This project can be a long term and this is a good investment that possess a knowledgeable team that guarantee a good result or a successful project in the near future. Well assurance is good and that is positive way.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

I think that this September was just great and now you can earn a lot. A few right investments will make you richer this winter. So do not miss the chance and try now to start shopping for the future
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:29:08 AM

I think that this September was just great and now you can earn a lot. A few right investments will make you richer this winter. So do not miss the chance and try now to start shopping for the future
This month is in bad condition because all coin prices have decreased from before, but for the end of this month it has begun to improve slowly.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Investing in all exchanges always carries a risk. but the profit rate is very important. According to me, crypto currencies have great potential in this regard.

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

Interesting name of the topic, it looks like the name of the horror film (so it's lol, the whole of September is one continuous nightmare for cryptocurrency). IMHO, the market has reacted "very weakly" to the transfer of the solution to Bitcoin ETF, this is a very good sign (the market is stabilizing)

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Merited by Kezacky (1)

the truth about increasing market value in this month is not really understood. but this is a matter of certainty on coins. I always believe in bitcoin because it has proven to have potential even the market has fallen but its value is not so deep in the fall. So my advice is to buy bitcoin because it is likely to increase again when the market stabilizes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: