Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEPTEMBER.  (Read 4425 times)
MAXENATOR

Activity: 90
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:34:31 PM

September is over. The point of it to talk. What was, it will not return.
Many of course think that it was necessary to buy Ripple...
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

Market was largely moving sideways the whole September. The volatility has dropped considerably this month according to the stats. This means there is an upcoming trend reversal. If that's the case, bull market is expected soon maybe by Oct end or Nov start. Sideways market movements always indicate towards a trend reversal.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
I think September is the best month. Because the most altcoins , increased the price very fast in day by day without any hardworking. And some coins have improved a good white paper and the roadmap.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Perhaps the crypto market will be good towards the end of the year and this October i believe it will be better than September. And we should invest in the last months of this year.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

I would buy Ethereum, now. I think that by the end of 2018 it will grow significantly. Do not listen to advice, think for yourself, it's Your money.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:37:08 AM

As said above, 50/50 to buy half of bitcoins, and the other part of the dollars in order to save money, for me, so the optimal strategy, there are other strategies do not argue, but I think they are more risky 
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

September already passed and any changes it is not visible. Now we wait October then for December and January. Growth will not be.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

No one can give you the right advise yet all of us do really have that similar question because no one can able to predict on things on whats ahead.We wont know if the market would start up to increase or just an another bull trap which do recently happen on bitcoins price. Have you seen on the price movement of btc on last 3-6 days where price did increase into good ranges then suddenly dumped again on sub 6k once again.
This is how the market works and wont really give you any guarantee.

Exactly. It’s brutally vague for anyone to guarantee with you about these questions. Obviously, we all know that crypto market is unpredictable, especially the most dominant coin,bitcoin, is continuously decreasing. Nobody likes losing money when investing dude, but if you had made a decision for participating this market, you’d better have a good preparation because it’s notoriously risky, you maybe lose your money quickly. Always, the market provides you a good chance to invest, this time is also a case in point, you should take some research about the whole market foremostc in order that you can understand much and then pick some coins to invest.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

Last September is something. I am glad that the market has moved from a dead point and that now we are finally starting to move forward after such a long stagnation. For me, this month was the most successful in terms of earnings
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

Last September is something. I am glad that the market has moved from a dead point and that now we are finally starting to move forward after such a long stagnation. For me, this month was the most successful in terms of earnings
I am glad reading this kind of optimism. Everyone should see the light in the darkness. I would agree with you that this month is such a funtastic month but let's not compared it to  January 2018. The market has start to rise, it's just a matter of faith.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Yaupgitda

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

I am glad reading this kind of optimism. Everyone should see the light in the darkness. I would agree with you that this month is such a funtastic month but let's not compared it to  January 2018. The market has start to rise, it's just a matter of faith.
Yes, you are completely right, the market will be bullish sooner or later. And this is not optimism, hope or anything else. Any market is going through a period of depression, after which a recovery comes, then a renewal of heights, and again a correction.
Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

How times fly. Now we are nearing the next of October and it seems there's no movement still and we're still like in the September. So expect that we are going to trade sideways for the rest of the year unless some drastic news will push the price, but I won't be surprised it the price could be dead at some point and stagnant till early 2019.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

It’s almost near November, but the market doesn’t have any fluctuation. I think the market may be going sideways for a long time, during which the bulls will not come.I have to say that more and more people seem to lose confidence now, which is not a good thing.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

I am absolutely sure that this September is the beginning of something new and bigger than before. It seems to me that there is no sense to look back at the past, you need to enjoy the upcoming positive changes that are obviously very close
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

Many have said that it will be a month when Bitcoin reaches $10k and what we see in the end. We walk in one place and do not move anywhere. Already directly not funny.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

you won't lose money if you are careful with what you're investing into. please, be extra suspicious and read everything you can about the project, coin and so on. have a nice journey in the crypto world!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: