Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theter (USDT) ??  (Read 246 times)
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

I see cryptocurrency stability, for now there is Tether (USDT). is my analysis wrong? what do you think of it.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

I see cryptocurrency stability, for now there is Tether (USDT). is my analysis wrong? what do you think of it.

Tether isn't just a stable cryptocurrency. Tether is tied to the US dollar so it is meant to be stable (rumor has it tether is backed 1:1 with USD). Tether really isn't much of a cryptocurrency IMO, it is just a way for crypto traders to easily exchange their coins for a fiat substitute. There is no point in "investing" in tether, as that's basically you investing in the dollar. Except tether is wayyyy riskier, there is a lot of shady stuff going on with tether and Bitfinex. Trust me, just stay away from tether and move on.
olyamart2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:57 PM

the tetcher has his own dark stories. now the stock exchange introduces direct trade to the Fiat. and I think with fiat will be safer
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

LOL don't take this coin for analysis too this not a cryptocurrency at all anyone's view. This is the coin only used in the exchanges for making the value stable if you are trader or something. Most of the people would not consider this USDT as a investment option for platform.

You are not wrong and all just you misunderstand the usage of this coin that is the reason.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
Merited by anehh (1)

Tether isn't just a stable cryptocurrency. Tether is tied to the US dollar so it is meant to be stable (rumor has it tether is backed 1:1 with USD). Tether really isn't much of a cryptocurrency IMO, it is just a way for crypto traders to easily exchange their coins for a fiat substitute. There is no point in "investing" in tether, as that's basically you investing in the dollar. Except tether is wayyyy riskier, there is a lot of shady stuff going on with tether and Bitfinex. Trust me, just stay away from tether and move on.
thank you very much, I say to you senior members, your explanation clearly shows that that is USDT. I should love you #merit ! but I don't have one yet. okay, of course this will be very useful for me and other friends to get to know more about Tether (USDT). success is always for you, greetings for the family there. thank you BitcoinNewbie15.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

LOL don't take this coin for analysis too this not a cryptocurrency at all anyone's view. This is the coin only used in the exchanges for making the value stable if you are trader or something. Most of the people would not consider this USDT as a investment option for platform.

You are not wrong and all just you misunderstand the usage of this coin that is the reason.
quite sad if I am wrong in understanding this (USDT), maybe I will go to my mother's house to tell all this. that I have gained experience by analyzing Tether. thank you Mr.Hero for your opinion. thank's.
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

Actually this not a crypto currency completely. It is very much related to dollar and this is used by most of the traders for exchanging coin with fiat money. So you should not focus on tether very much and do not waste the time by doing analysis.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:57:33 PM

Every tether is always backed 1-to-1, by traditional currency held in our reserves. So 1 USD₮ is always equivalent to 1 USD.
Source: tether.to

That's why USDT is always stable at ~$1 USD.
That is what they claim to do. But how can we know they really hold those reserves? Who controls them? What is the total supply? When are new coins (USDT) issued? Some time ago there were some rumors that they use USDT to manipulate the price of bitcoin. Too many open questions for my taste. There is a practical side to it. You can use USDT as a temporary storage on an exchange and hope that this strategy won't backfire on you.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

I would say stable is the right word. Tether (USDT) value is equal to USD value.
so when USD goes down, so does USDT. USD is staying strong now. that is what makes USDT "stable".
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

This coin is not considered as crypto currency by any member of this platform. It is considered as the exchange coin that is used by the traders of crypto currency to exchange coin for dollar easily. Do not use your valuable time on the analysis of this coin.
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

It is believed that Tether is tied up with the US currency and therefore it is stable now at the moment in the market. And based on this, it seems safe and secure.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

If you want tether dont even bother to enter crypto investing, just save the dollars as investment. It is actually the same, if you believe that tether even has all the dollars they are claiming.
You are probably even safer with usd
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

No, don’t think that your analysis is wrong. But Tether is not just a stable crypto currency. May be you misunderstood the usage of the coin. This coin is used only in the exchanges for making it stable. Though most people won’t consider as an investment option for platform this USDT.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

If you want tether dont even bother to enter crypto investing, just save the dollars as investment. It is actually the same, if you believe that tether even has all the dollars they are claiming.

Completely agree with you. What the sense in investing into the cryptocurrency if you are interested in Tether, it is just the same like the fiat USD. I think that Tether is not the cryptocurrency if you would like to invest in it.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

No, not saying that your analysis is wrong. May be the usage of the coin is misunderstood by you. It might happen. People don’t consider the USDT as an investment platform. This is only used to make the exchanges stable.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

For stable coin you dont need any analysis... The price should be some whether market is down or up - that is why it is a stable coin Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

There are many more stable coins are coming up like true usd, nusd and havven is a project that is working on multiple stable coins to connect with different categories of projects.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

Tether (USDT) is an analogue of the dollar in the crypto-currency market. Tether is convenient for trading.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:02:16 AM

it seems like that, between USDT and the dollar is always related. even I just understood the details like that. crypto which is too stable is only USDT. quite impressive. thank's bobo012.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:08:08 AM

Well, I do not know why you came to this conclusion. Saw that it was used for bitcoin growth? Well, maybe this is so, but no one can prove yet, since they refused to audit the company. I do not know if it's good or bad, but the fact is that they can skokay do these tokens and no one will say anything against it. And is it really reinforced by the dollar knows the current of its founder company and several employees and everything is kept secret from us.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: