Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODEHOST PRO SALE LIVE NOW! [ANN] [NODE] NodeHost.Online - MN/POS  (Read 529 times)
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2019, 12:51:28 AM by Node_Host
Merited by bitcoin_green (1)

NodeHost.Online - Automated Masternode Deployment, Management and Pooling Service

Keywords: NodeHost, NodeHost Announcement, NodeHost ANN, Masternode Hosting Coin, Masternode Hosting, Masternode Deployment Service, Masternode Hosting Service, Masternode Setup Coin, Masternode Setup Service, Masternode Setup, Proof-Of-Stake, Mining, Masternode Mining Service
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 11:12:15 PM by dr_hodes

Let's go NodeHost! One of the best masternode projects on the market certainly. This will be huge in the coming years.

In fact, this is one of the business models in crypto that makes the most sense to me. It's a truly great platform.
mySmile

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

Russian translation reserved
JimMearns64

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Just set up my first master node on Monday using NodeHost. It is a really great platform. I found it very easy for setting up my master node, and I can even check it on my phone while I'm at work.

This was an easy way to set it up. I never was able to figure it out by myself until I found NodeHost. Thank you NodeHost and I can't wait to set up my next master node!
dionebtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

Set up my first masternode! Nodehost is super easy to use and I love the design and functionality of the website. The support team is responsive and SO helpful! Keep up the great work!
Sentti

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

Cool idea in my opinion. Go and check the NodeHost website for more information.

blocknode

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Great Service
Hope it will help with the massive masternode adoption in the future.

▰▰★ Announcing BlockNode ★▰▰
★ Masternode Coin ★ Business Orientated Rewards ★ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392523 ★
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Thanks for all the great feedback. We hope you are enjoying the platform.

Please let us know if you need any support. We are very active Discord and constantly working on new features for NodeHost. In our Discord you can get platform help and support, make suggestions for coin additions, and give feedback to the NodeHost team. 
jacasta19

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
JimMearns64

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

Hello NodeHost. Today I went to sell rewards, so I tried my first WITHDRAW. I came to say that it was a success, I withdraw to Cryptopia and sell my rewards! I can confirm that NodeHost is trusted and NOT a scam.
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?

Hello jcasta19,

We are aware of several other similar projects and competitors. We have a very in-depth understanding of the masternodes market, and we can say without a doubt that we are the most innovative, all-in-one masternode hosting management service available.

NodeHost has all of the best features of any other platform for hosting masternodes. But, we are far more than just a masternode hosting platform. We are forward-thinking and future focused. We know that the future of masternodes lies in governance - so we are working to build the most comprehensive masternode governance management platform. Furthermore, we are developing specific proprietary algorithms for maximizing masternode/staking ROI.

The future of NodeHost is an all-in-one masternode management and mining optimization system. We hope you will become a part of our journey!

Ninamuze

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

I really like the idea of the project because it has huge potential for growth. Good luck!                                                   
Susucu

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

The concept of opus coin is very good, I like the idea of this project and most luck about the ICO I would like ico to succeed.                                                   
Tlaxaxa

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

When the project is interesting and attracts attention, nothing prevents from investing in it.                                                   
cryptoCanadian99

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

I am all aboot this service. My 3 masternodes have been running without any issues for 2 weeks. Moving my other three over later today. Will definitely be buying some NODE
Node_Host (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

I am all aboot this service. My 3 masternodes have been running without any issues for 2 weeks. Moving my other three over later today. Will definitely be buying some NODE

Thanks for using NodeHost! We're glad you are enjoying the service. That's great that you are moving over more nodes! We are constantly adding more coins, so join our coin suggestions channel on Discord to let us know which coins you'd like to see listed on the platform.

We'll continue to provide the automated, reliable, and secure hosting that you expect from us.  Smiley
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

Just set up my first master node on Monday using NodeHost. It is a really great platform. I found it very easy for setting up my master node, and I can even check it on my phone while I'm at work.

This was an easy way to set it up. I never was able to figure it out by myself until I found NodeHost. Thank you NodeHost and I can't wait to set up my next master node!

this is a great trust, starting the first masternodes with the project cannot be tested properly, this statement makes me want to know more about this project, it is quite successful in getting me further interested
Ozinzin

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

I am interested in this project, it is promising, interesting, it has great prospects for the future.
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
dr_hodes
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

I've recently moved a bunch of my nodes to NodeHost, and here's why. I started a thread about it on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dr_hodes/status/1039860140244131840

Basically, I wasn't setting up nodes quickly or efficiently enough on my own. NodeHost's easy interface makes sure that nodes are set up automatically and on time. This means that I'm not missing any block rewards, and this benefit easily covers NodeHost's platform fees. It's something to consider not just for those who don't know how to set up masternodes. This platform is also great for masternode veterans who simply can't efficiently manage node deployment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: