Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign  (Read 1921 times)
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Well I think you have a good grade to do that unlike we the junior members all we do see any available one and go for it, someone like like me don't care about how good or active the project is all I go for is a few participants so as to receive enough coin even the price is poor i will still be able to keep some gain. Lol
If I was privileged to have such rank as yours believe me I will join signature 2 week to it end Max 3 weeks
Because I'm sure two weeks for a full member will surely take Jr member 5/6 weeks
By the way who am I to tell you what to go for..... Lol

if I am in my position, I will not follow or put up a signature only 2-3 weeks I will follow from the beginning. because all the risks that we take we are the ones who will make it, don't just put up a signature at the end of the week if an ICO has started to reach a softcap or a hard cap, try to learn don't just want the instant, follow the path to try from the beginning don't just end it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

finding a good bounty is as difficult as finding a good ico as an investor. You won't work the bounty task of the bad ico right?
almost every ico born will offer a bounty campaign for succeeded on their ico. we must carefully choose the best.
for now it is a bit difficult to find a really good and real project because now more and more unclear projects are doing ico waste time for participants
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

there are too many good and awesome signature campaigns right now but you just need to be more comprehensive and resourceful to find those ones . If you find the project interesting do some research about it and if it suits you you can start joining them. just try and try there are times that your efforts may be pitiable but if you are on the right project your efforts and hard works can turn you into a successful one

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

You can't find exactly a good or bad signature campaign. Just enter one of the signature campaigns with evaluation of the company project. Because if the project will end how you get paid for your work.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

So could you kindly recommend me some good recent signature campaign?

Thank you!

These days we see a very few signature campaigns in this forum, even no more than one signature campaign in a month can be seen.
So, for now i recommend to find decent paying social media bounty programs in bounty section and join them.
Joing bounties has no limits, you can take part in multiple bounties at same time
karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

Actually there are many signatures that are pretty good, and you can do the analysis yourself. I know that you should have more experience, considering you are a full member account holder. So do your own research, so you have your own satisfaction and more confidence. Grin
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

With your rank in this forum, I think you know where to get countless signature campaigns in this forum, you just created this thread for no tangible reason because creating the thread is not needed at all

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

It's hard finding good signature campaigns nowadays, the one I am doing now has already filled up as it is a VIP one with limited seats. Try the bounties rin by the AMAZIX and WAPINTERS Teams, they are not too bad, although the last two didn't bring much in and one hasn't paid me yet. It's getting harder and harder now to earn a decent living through bounties, but I do wish you luck, just read all the ICOs sites and look at the project and the Team. I also try to check if a project has reached the soft cap as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

I feel very much a good signature campaign to follow as I am currently following. There are also like Platio and so many others. Please see for yourself in the bounties

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

finding a good bounty is as difficult as finding a good ico as an investor. You won't work the bounty task of the bad ico right?
almost every ico born will offer a bounty campaign for succeeded on their ico. we must carefully choose the best.

Yes, it is very hard to find good signature campaign because even sometime good manager will take wrong steps by choosing good signature bounty. We don't know whether the bounty will scam us until they scam us.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Absolutely true, many bounties out there that at first seems to be very legit but will end up as a scam.

OP, you should do your own research with regards to finding good bounty and don't rely solely on the suggestions of other members here.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Actually there are many signatures that are pretty good, and you can do the analysis yourself. I know that you should have more experience, considering you are a full member account holder. So do your own research, so you have your own satisfaction and more confidence. Grin

Signature campaigns are managed by well-known bounty managers who will succeed in ICO projects. However, one problem is that some projects can last up to 4 months
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

So could you kindly recommend me some good recent signature campaign?

Thank you!
You have already a signiture in goldma right now and i hink that project is great, but if you change your mind about goldma bravo pay is better to join, but you need to hurry up because bravo pay bounty is almost done. For me bravo pay will give us huge profit.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

I am currently doing the z-pop signature campaign and believe me when I say I searched a lot to make sure I got a good one and this is one that you should be joining. They have a professional campaign going and so far the project in general looks like they are good good and they are making good time so you might want to look into joining it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: