Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:38:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign  (Read 1921 times)
ATSgrowth (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

So could you kindly recommend me some good recent signature campaign?

Thank you!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

Well I think you have a good grade to do that unlike we the junior members all we do see any available one and go for it, someone like like me don't care about how good or active the project is all I go for is a few participants so as to receive enough coin even the price is poor i will still be able to keep some gain. Lol
If I was privileged to have such rank as yours believe me I will join signature 2 week to it end Max 3 weeks
Because I'm sure two weeks for a full member will surely take Jr member 5/6 weeks
By the way who am I to tell you what to go for..... Lol

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

You already have a signature, why do you need one more? I looked at the project that you are promoting and believe that you should leave this signature, because decentralized exchangers will soon become very popular and maybe the token of this exchange will grow in price and you will get a good profit!
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

Go get one I think, there are countless of real and good bounty out there and I believe they all of have signature campaign.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:06 PM

I am not saying anything about my signature which is a hidden gem Cheesy
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

After your current signature campaign runs its course, a good practice is to look at the bounty boards where they typically list new signature campaigns.  You can also look at my signature block and see about joining the SEMUX signature campaign.  Aside from that, I recommend avoiding ICO campaigns unless you are 100% certain they are good and valid projects. Too many are not and one way you can know is if they claim to raise a lot of money with no proof and also claim to pay after the campaign while there is no liquidity.  

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

I myself would like to know a new good signature company. My company ends in a week, by the way, I would recommend it, if it did not end. The project is very classy, and the fundraising is successful.
ATSgrowth (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

You already have a signature, why do you need one more? I looked at the project that you are promoting and believe that you should leave this signature, because decentralized exchangers will soon become very popular and maybe the token of this exchange will grow in price and you will get a good profit!
Thank you! I have same opinion, BX.BET is really cool and I hope that they will beat centralized sport exchanges like Betfair.
But I am asking because the campaign is ending and I am looking for another one. Thank you too all responds!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I myself would like to know a new good signature company. My company ends in a week, by the way, I would recommend it, if it did not end. The project is very classy, and the fundraising is successful.

Now finding a successful project with a good bounty company is a big problem. Either the project with a smart bounty company, but it turns out to be unsuccessful. Or vice versa, the project is chic and the bounty is meager.
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

Do your research  before you step in to one. Get information about the campaighs before you go for it. Who is behind it? Have they done it before? Do they have a good story? Is everything look professionaly...........etc.etc.
And if something looks to good to be true, it probably is! Extra tip: look if legendary members are go for that campaigh too.........Good luck and enjoy the ride!!!
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:59:41 PM

Hello.
I know that there are so many threads about this. But they are old and everyday new bounties are started.

Thank you!
Now, at this difficult time for ICO campaigns, their number for some reason on the contrary has increased. Now a large selection of ICO projects and many of them seem promising. However, they will be successful only when they successfully end, and we will get good payments in tokens, which will grow in value. Until that time, we can only guess which ICO project is good and which one is not.
At the same time, I can pay attention to the ICO SelfPay project, the signature that I'm wearing. ICO began in October last year and was suspended for some organizational reasons and resumed its activities in May this year after registration in Singapore. By this time the project already has a good real product, the campaign has long been typed by Softcap. Due to the use of the old table with a somewhat incorrect display of events, it was incomprehensible to new members and as a result of this new members to the signature campaign almost did not join. Now, in fact, in the ICO signature campaign, only I and one more legendary are involved. Although the ICO project itself is very promising.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

Signature campaign is the basic of every cryptocurrency. Signature campaign job other wise know as bounty campaign job. Signature campaign job are most easy, simple among all kind of cryptocurrency job. In signature campaign job you have to write on different cryptocurrency related post and you can earn on weekly, biweekly, monthly etc. In my opinion bitcoin signature campaign is most suitable and profitable because of its increasing market price. Ethereum and ripple also have effective market price and also good for signature campaign job.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

haha iam new about this . desico is my 1st signature campaign ihope iwill be earn stakes .
the signature campaign is enjoyable for me its good for or its so cool .

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
kzel2226

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

Signature campaign is the basic of every cryptocurrency. Signature campaign job other wise know as bounty campaign job. Signature campaign job are most easy, simple among all kind of cryptocurrency job. In signature campaign job you have to write on different cryptocurrency related post and you can earn on weekly, biweekly, monthly etc. In my opinion bitcoin signature campaign is most suitable and profitable because of its increasing market price. Ethereum and ripple also have effective market price and also good for signature campaign job.

thanks for your knowledge it is so very usefull for me thanks man 😇😇😇

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

If someone will give you a good signature campaign to join this time so next time you'll not know which one is good to join then you'll have to ask again. LOL. Why don't you ask or learn about the way to find out good signature campaign? I think it's much better than ask about good campaign to join Smiley.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:23 PM

Personally, I will suggest you take time to do your own research of the available new projects, check all the necessary information and join the one you think is more promising and also has potentials because asking for suggestions may be a bit confusing as everyone has his or her own opinion but if you do your own research, you will pick the best one for you.
Kb4real

Activity: 70

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

You should always search through the thread for new bounty posted then you save some of the trusted bounty manager post to always check the new projects they are handling, you can also join some good telegram group that post good bounties from amazix kryptical csbounty etc.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:23:59 PM

Hello.

Thank you!

If I were you mate, I will search and find with ny own bounty campaign, so that If ever the campaign will failed no one will ever be flame only yourself. There's a lot of new boumty campaigns in bounty (altcoins)
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Hello.

Thank you!
No offense, but as soon as information about good signature campaign would be published here it will become a "bad" campaign , because of insane amount of new participants which will flow into it . So the best you can do is to make your own research on this forum.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

Hello.

Thank you!

Sure you have more experience than me.
But I will try to give you advice
Search for campaigns
Most trusted, Luxor time, most money
Compare the campaigns but make the trust item in Project no  1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: