Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winnest - innovative marketplace  (Read 3330 times)
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

by the use also of this winnest service, all our transactions are carried out directly from user to user without any middleman involved. we can also assure that our transactions are safe and secured.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

when we become part of winnest project, sharing a social media post is now a way to earn revenue from each of the sales made by the content. you can get a 10% of the price of the product sold which will instantly be credited in WNC cryptocurrency on our virtual wallet.
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

by the use also of this winnest service, all our transactions are carried out directly from user to user without any middleman involved. we can also assure that our transactions are safe and secured.
yes! a big truth! knowing winnest team, will surely give their best to ensure the safetiness and security of their users' transactions, at a low cost, hassle free, 24hours customer service if problems may arise and many more!
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

when we become part of winnest project, sharing a social media post is now a way to earn revenue from each of the sales made by the content. you can get a 10% of the price of the product sold which will instantly be credited in WNC cryptocurrency on our virtual wallet.
wow! that's a good news! i'm sure that all of the users are excited with this. knowing that sharing social media post is no longer just a way to recommend to your friends but a way to earn a 10% of the price of the product sold. really an amazing one!!
cscrapper18

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

one also of the stroing point of winnest platform, is their loyalty token that we can earn systematically during each of our contributions to the operations of the network.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

winnest already launched their sale of the winnest token, the WNC, last august 2018 whose issue will be limited to the number of 5,000,000,000 WNC during the initial offer of tokens (ICO).
oh that's good to know! thanks for this information. but when the broadcast of the tokens will last? is it last for a week or for a month?
Wow that's great news, there is no doubt this project will turn out successful. This is the best ICO I've ever seen this year and I'm sure that initial offer of token will be sold. Goodluck team
eristelav

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Hello, can you recommend me how to choose a good bounty project to participate?
ovethgeza

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

I'm looking for projects in sites that show project popularity, risk opportunity and expert rating. Then enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty. It's not that hard.
eristelav

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I'm looking for projects in sites that show project popularity, risk opportunity and expert rating. Then enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty. It's not that hard.
Maybe you could advice me any?
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Now there is no good bounty. The market is red, and this negatively affects the ICO. But I hope that soon everything will change. October can be a good month. Cool

ovethgeza

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
eristelav

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Look at BitMart bitmart.com you could get 20 free BMX by simply registering and win up to 20,000 BMX by simply inviting friends
I'll check, thanks
Winnest

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

🚀 What is our plan for the Winnest platform further development?

Our goal is to spread the Winnest social marketplace all over the world and to achieve this we have launched an ICO campaign to raise the necessary funds. Finishing the ICO successfully is only the beginning of a long way of project development and expansion. We already have a solid action plan to be realized by late 2018 -- early 2019.

💎 The main points are the following:
💫 Winnest beta testing;
💫 WNC listing on exchanges;
💫 API & Synchronization CMS ECOMMERCE module development to make the platform accessible to e-traders;
💫 implement a corporate space concept to connect brands and influencers (Brands will have an option to sponsor WNC or TWNC influencers)

We expect our marketplace to be fully operational by the end of 2019th!

Stay with us to stay updated on our progress! http://winnest.io
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:01:22 AM

winnest is a new form of innovative that will exceed a marketplace and already leveled up for the new clients the team made such an amazing platform where its built with social media where people can share ideas about the project it can also help for the people for supporting the project using this platform and i am sure that people will engage with winnest
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

The concept of the Winnest platform is designed to expand the follower network and allows platform users to become both an influencer and subscriber.
Winnest

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

We continue introducing to you the team of professionals behind the Winnest project!

💎 Today we want you to meet another person who the Winnest platform would not be able to see the light of day and that is Clément Houde, technical director of our project and one of its co-founders.

Clément – is a young and successful entrepreneur. He is the general director at Pixodeo – a web-site development company. Clément specializes in international development, achievements and relations. He has over 80 business partners all over the world. It is for his high professionalism and extensive experience that the Winnest platform now boasts a wide range of technical features and impeccable operation.
Clément also boasts a stock portfolio worth 300,000 euros.

Ask Clément questions about Winnest! Just leave them in the comments below.

⭐️ For more information about the team behind our project visit http://winnest.io/.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

winnest already launched their sale of the winnest token, the WNC, last august 2018 whose issue will be limited to the number of 5,000,000,000 WNC during the initial offer of tokens (ICO).
oh that's good to know! thanks for this information. but when the broadcast of the tokens will last? is it last for a week or for a month?
Wow that's great news, there is no doubt this project will turn out successful. This is the best ICO I've ever seen this year and I'm sure that initial offer of token will be sold. Goodluck team
agree with you guys! hope that i can also experience the great and promising platform of winnest! i will surely recommend/refer this project to my family and friends! go for gold team winnest!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

We continue introducing to you the team of professionals behind the Winnest project!

💎 Today we want you to meet another person who the Winnest platform would not be able to see the light of day and that is Clément Houde, technical director of our project and one of its co-founders.

Clément – is a young and successful entrepreneur. He is the general director at Pixodeo – a web-site development company. Clément specializes in international development, achievements and relations. He has over 80 business partners all over the world. It is for his high professionalism and extensive experience that the Winnest platform now boasts a wide range of technical features and impeccable operation.

⭐️ For more information about the team behind our project visit http://winnest.io/.

thank you for this information! this will a big help to know more about or all the people behind winnest project! this is also another way to get support from the netizen knowing the great background of the people behind it that will lead for sure to a big success to the team!
miaka0420

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

wowwww!!! its our pleasure to know details about one of the person behind this promising project. it only shows that we are not wrong in choosing this project of yours among any other companies offering same service with yours! thank you for such a great opportunity to know details about Sir Clement Houde.
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

winnest is the new era of online sales offering all the benefits of tomorrow's market today. offers as well a global marketplace supported by a social economy that allows everyone to be rewarded for his/her contributions and have his/her visibility increased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: