Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs today to believe?  (Read 84136 times)
baeva2 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

This has been going on for a very long time. I believe only my own opinion, composed of several predictions from authoritative Internet resources.
camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

I believe the September 30th ETF decision will serve as a forking point and will dictate up vs down for the next year or so.  Bankers have completely taken over and now have us waiting for for the ETF decision and form they they can manipulate more and more.  After ETF they will have the next big story that will effect the market.  They then have control. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

Each people has a different opinion, it is easy to understand. Good thing is that all of them think the market will recover. I believe the market will recover too, it will start at spring 2019.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

Is our faith like that can affect the marketmakers? While they do not stop their dirty games on the market's collapse, we should not expect anything good. There are too many forecasts, but they are all built only on personal desires and have nothing to do with reality.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:08:38 AM

Well, the thing is that we are all speculating as nobody can be sure what can be in the next few days, in another week and much more next month. Cryptocurrency is indeed a very volatile market and it can be moving up, down and sideways even for no reason at all. We can only hope that soon many of the positive speculations can be coming true and that they are not just meant to keep the blood alive. The question in my mind is this: What if at the end of the year there will be no bull run even a little one...will 2019 still be a good year for cryptocurrency?
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

I believe that you need to believe and trust only yourself. Because no one knows exactly what will happen tomorrow or in 2-5 years. You need to believe yourself and the facts can also be based on your experience.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

I no longer believe in the Crypto market. It is totally manipulated and very few people will survive this year. Most people I know have capitulated and left the market or are holding worthless bags of coins. Bounty hunters sell their tokens for peanuts as soon as they get them and crash token prices, so then real investors get pissy and they then sell their coins in dismay. One bit of FUD and whole market crashes, yet all the good news does not reflect on price. It is all rigged.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

Of course, no one will say or predict the future market movement. It depends on many factors, from many people who drive the market. We can only wait, but if we analyze and watch the graphs, then growth should begin in late autumn, as in the past year, although who knows.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

We all need to believe because this what we do to survive and my money still stuck on market, cut loss will make my day worst. Believe is hard but I think see this as risk will make us keep optimist about our work and future. In this situation I can't do nothing, still wait market go up again but I don't know when will happen.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

well
its up to you
i just try believe what i believe .
because the logic for me , if some big people spend their money to crypto .
any prediction can be wrong.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

To predict something that is never certain, just to waste your mind, it's better to live what has happened and give a good opportunity for crypto development in the future.
Believing in your own abilities and estimates will be better than believing in fortune tellers. Reduce delusions and disturbing shadows, believe in market chart movements, study carefully.

JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:33:20 AM

Because there is no reason to believe in something and there are no facts that confirm all of these statements. What is happening now, just destroyed the hope that the future this year there is a crypto currency.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

Almost all people premises on the time market begins to recover has been based largely on the forecast/predictions of pros, iconic figures such John McAfee and the likes. Thou, everyone wants the market to return back to normal so soon, believe me, we may all have to wait a bit longer. But I think also that we in a season whereby the overflow is around the corner just as we experienced it last year at this same quarter
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

in this world you have to trust only yourself. in other cases there should always be a share of skepticism and you can not believe a word. the future no one knows and how much bitcoin will cost a big question

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

Because there is no reason to believe in something and there are no facts that confirm all of these statements. What is happening now, just destroyed the hope that the future this year there is a crypto currency.
Lol how long you are in the cryptocurrency? It has started from nothing to something and you just blaming it when the price was decline. As you can see that how it becomes a very bad thing.

i guess you should be patience about that. everyone has the same feel as you and i think it must better waiting for the good trend.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
notreally976

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

There is no trust to be able to speak in front of the market, it depends too many factors. Everyone who catches the market is rich!
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

This is why I only base my decision on the news. Any intelligent prediction made by experts are always being made false by the nature of an unexpected news. With this, whenever the nature of the news is bad, I do the opposite that is, buy, vice-versa.

Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

I think cryptocurrency is hard to predict with certainty, but in my opinion cryptocurrency already has good fundamentals and I believe the future of cryptocurrency will continue to grow and improve
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Well
You don't need any day to believe
What you need is your own master minded research
It's all you need to make the proper trade of altcoins

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: