Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs today to believe?  (Read 84136 times)
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

it is unreal to believe for someone in ourdays. Cryptomarket is too unpredictable stuff  today Sad

vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
All of us have to think simply because this particular what we should perform in order to endure as well as my personal cash nevertheless trapped upon the marketplace, reduce reduction can make my personal day time most detrimental. Think is actually difficult however I believe observe this particular because danger can make all of us maintain an optimist regarding the function as well as long term. With this scenario I cannot perform absolutely anything, nevertheless wait around marketplace increase once again, however, We have no idea whenever may happen.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

The big question is if this is the first time the market has fallen so down as it is today? i ques the answer is big no, then if that is the case all hope is not lost watch out with confidence and you shall see the dream days
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

no one can be trusted 100%, everything is speculative. take the example on Wednesday last week when bitcoin rose, all predicted it was the beginning of a big increase. but after 2 days precisely on Friday, bitcoin actually went back down, followed by the altcoin. we can only believe in ourselves, that we cannot panic sell because that can make the market worse.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

I lose my faith a bit more everyday. The market falls and falls. No signal for rising up. When will it go up? I can not see its future. I had a vision but it disappears now. Poor me!
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:08:54 AM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Well mate, no one  can 100% predict what will happen to crypto market especially with a long run. We will just helped and pray that it will do like that. It is very fact that market conditions is really fluctuating.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

Well nobody can say what will happen to cryptocurrency after several years. but i think the more the investor the higher the price will be. and for that it can change a lot of speculation or it can give hope to the people who speculates what happen on the price of crypto. We all know that cryptocurrency is a volatile market no one can predict it but everyone can change it.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

I still trying to believe in crypto although it is difficult and I am sure that it will recover again. the problem is we cannot wait for the price to increase again. and if you experienced in 2013 which was the price is like today, I am sure that you can still believe with crypto and still trying to make a profit. this will end soon and you don't have to do anything if you almost lost your belief in crypto and maybe you can do another thing than for watching the market only because of this will makes you get disappointed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Nobody is sure what the future really holds for cryptocurrency, but a lot of us here believe that the future holds something bright for us, and I do too. I think that we should not give up on the market yet. The good things we are to experience with this market is yet to come, and it definitely will. We just have to be patient, maybe for a little more time.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

nobody can believe. Especially to these predictors who say one thing, but they themselves do the other. All these predictions from the giants go to manipulate the market for their own benefit

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

you can not trust anyone, because it has already been proved that the market is not amenable to analysis, and all the predictions are wrong, you just need to buy cheaper and sell more expensive Wink
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

you understood correctly, there is no accurate information ... and those who have it will not share it with everyone (because it is priceless)
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:51:12 PM

Personally, I do not listen to anyone) I prefer to analyze and make forecasts on my own, based on my own conclusions I make any decisions. No one will ever predict with 100% accuracy how the market will behave.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:59:56 PM

I think you always need to believe only yourself. As well as their intuition and their feelings. After all, any decision taken is our responsibility. And before you do something. It is better to weigh everything well and think.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

In this crypto world, you should believe nobody Smiley. You only can believe in yourself and what you can use your eyes to see. Don't think that there are so many helpful guys willing to help you and give you good predictions. LOL. Forget it, they're just liars.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████