Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs today to believe?  (Read 84136 times)
Beargas0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

I can only say that I do not believe modern analysts. It is unlikely they will help me to earn and correctly will prompt a way. I probably won't think about trusting anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carechikett

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

When will growth begin?
pitedsarat

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

What to buy now?
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
But each with a different saying. All analysts in their forecast. It would be better if you sat down yourself studied books, market, charts, spent a couple of weeks and have already started to build their own forecasts. I think if you learn how to do it, it would be much easier for you)
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

It is necessary to maximally obtain information from different sources and analyze this information. And you need to believe your convictions.

carechikett

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Just Hodl, friends
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

You can only believe yourself especially if it comes to cryptocurrency, few people of course can be trusted , and if there are such then must be well tested
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

no one can give clear predictions to the holders about the increase or recovery of cryptocurrency prices anymore because this movement depends on the presence of good news and increased demand, but conditions like this are many traders who are afraid and they are very sensitive, so as much as possible to confident when you want to buy coins.

However, judging by the statistics of past years, such strong recessions were then accompanied by the same strong rises, but it is not known how long the next breakthrough should take, the gap in the past was a maximum of one and a half years.

I think at a new wave there'll be a briefer gap before a new rise. But I'm sure a new wave won't be so strong, the market will start to calm down with the coming of institutional investors who don't play in volatile markets.

Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

Of course you can trust those who have long been in the cryptocurrency and the people you know for a long time , and of course a lot of paid people

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

All that the crypto community can do here is to predict based on their knowledgeability. Between one and another community, it is only natural to produce different arguments. No one can guarantee and provide clarity for improvement in the near future. Through the experience that occurred in the past year, we hope that this year there will be an increase again.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

There are always too many forecasts, but you have to understand such a thing that after such a long fall the market will not be able to recover very quickly, it usually happens after some very long time, so we all need to wait at least several months. And maybe even this will take not months, but - years.
brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

In fact, the market is very subject to manipulation and no news has long been able to affect the growth or decrease in prices. Now the bear market is very often panic sell and casual investors sell their assets in favor of large holders. I believe that only the Bakkt platform and ETF can seriously affect the situation.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

No one you can trust in this crypto, I don't think anyone can predict the market in the future, someone said the market will recover after this year, and someone said Bitcoin will reach over 12000USD after August, as you know nothing happened, so trust yourself is better.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

we all need to trust and wait for what will happen and will occur in this continuing condition of the cryptocurrency market. In this cryptocurrency condition many losers and many lose their job.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

We need to believe in crypto currencies guys! I am sure that crypto will make the world decentralised and will lead to the next industrial revolution. Be prepared for a quick moon start after the mass adoption comes.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

crypto is unpredictable, nothing is certain in crypto, everything changes according to market conditions,
but I'm still sure that the market will recover even though it may take a long time, so be patient for now bro

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Today what you need to believe in is the coins that you have bought because with those coins you can end up making way more money than you can ever imagine but it comes with a price and the price is waiting. All of the people who are predicting now are merely spewing out speculations, but one thing is sure, the market cannot stay down forever

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

I just keep focusing in working in my regular job to not stress myself while the market is in the fall because my coins that I am holding loses a 60 percent of my investments that's why I still trying to believed in the currency that I am holding. I suggest to other people to help themselves not to worry about their investments in the currency they invested.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

So these are the most wonderful people on the forum who give such predictions. Believe me, even technical analysis that does not work in this market, and from somewhere they suggest the date of the beginning of market growth. Just don't take that information seriously.
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

I don't need someone to tell me what to do, I have my own mind and i know where to search for information, so i will DYOR.
It is not hard for me.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: