Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs today to believe?  (Read 84136 times)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Please, believe to top influencers and don't take into account those guys , who don't have any experience in trading and crypto currencies!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

Of course,, there is no guarantee,, logically all predictions can be right but can be wrong too,,
Even a big name or expert, they don't know what will happend, they only know how to enter and exit the market in the right time

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.
People will tell on their point of view in the current market situation.We all have different perspective and speculations in the future but we need to beleive on our instincts inorder that no other person to be blame if in case the speculations turn different as expected.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

predictions are just natural in cryptospace and it is up to you if you believe it or not because there are no guarantees that it will happen, i think the high-volatility on the market makes prediction less accurate.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

You are right and really no one knows anything for sure, in addition, they rely on the forecast of the course of crypto-currency delach analysis of the course of crypto-currency, others rely on the capabilities of whales. I think that the growth of the market will be more likely to happen in 2019, but not before the end of spring will begin growth.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

everyone estimates market prices in December for recovery and more. chances are we are not right to predict because crypto moves very fast and anything can happen. We must be prepared with market price decisions that go up and down are not clear. I am sure that next year will recover.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

Everyone has their own predictions or speculations of what will happen in the future of cryptocurrency market but it is really difficult to make an accurate one because of the unoredictable nature of virtual currencies. If you are already an experienced trader, you better rely on your ability to know what will happen in the next several days or weeks by continuously monitoring the market. I think there is still no one that can accuratey predict future prices of cryptocurrencies.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

Almost everyone is now speculating and want to tell you when bull run will happen and which is what they are not sure of. I still see some people who argue it with you and yet it has not come.
Well, I can say that nobody knows and that it will be a surprise to so many people by the time it eventually comes.
Then we should not just say it, we should act it, by buying the present dip and wait for it to rise.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

I think now you can trust only their analytical skills and ability to select the most profitable assets. There's nothing to believe in in this market anymore.
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

You understand that all of these assumptions are based on a different vision of the market and the situation. Each person has different information, so the forecasts are different. I'm leaning towards 2020.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

The only that you need to believe is to believe to yourself that you can predict when is the market will recover again because we kmnow no one can say the exact time and date when market up or it will dump again. But for me it is possible in the year 2019 to 2020.
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

Of course no one can confirm when the market recovers. All is just judgment and speculation. I think it will take several years for the market to come back.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:43:17 PM

I think now you can trust only their analytical skills and ability to select the most profitable assets. There's nothing to believe in in this market anymore.

I do not understand why trusting unwarranted forecasts... I'm trying to guess the coin rate myself. You just need to be patient and hold your coins until its bring good profit.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:48:01 PM

Of course, today there are people who very often guess the market movement, but as a rule there is always a chance that the market will not go where it was predicted. Therefore, I think that today you still need to try to trust only yourself
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:32:17 PM

we all know that the world of trust is permanent, if you want to get something then you will have to believe in crypto because this is a market and most of people when they invest because they have believe in crypto.

Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:19:23 PM

Please, believe to top influencers and don't take into account those guys , who don't have any experience in trading and crypto currencies!
Very often mistaken and beginners and experienced traders in the market, I think you need to learn yourself and do not need to listen to other people's opinion , I think if you listen to others you can lose money

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:23:52 PM

Very often mistaken and beginners and experienced traders in the market, I think you need to learn yourself and do not need to listen to other people's opinion , I think if you listen to others you can lose money
actually for a beginner, of course they will need people who guide them, until finally he has his own experience and knowledge. all of us who are already good at trading or crypto investments have also started from the beginning. and not a few of us also start from following other people. we just need to get our own experience, and we can do our own judgment.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:28:32 PM

We should not believe in any prediction and do not believe in anyone because everything in this market is unpredictable. You should explore yourself and predict what will happen, analyze it and try to find a way to make a profit when the market moves.

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:40:17 PM

The development of increasingly advanced blockchain technology, and increasingly fierce competition, makes crypto increasingly in demand. Now in Israel a new blockchain "Israeli Blockchain Starup Landscape" was born.

So with such presence, crypto prices will increase, but we cannot predict when the price will soar.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:40:25 PM

We should not believe in any prediction and do not believe in anyone because everything in this market is unpredictable. You should explore yourself and predict what will happen, analyze it and try to find a way to make a profit when the market moves.
after studying the information in certain groups of Telegram, I realized that some people want to provoke another fall of cryptocurrency in order to pull promising coins from the wallets of weaker users of cryptocurrency. Thus, it can be assumed that a negative background provokes panic and artificially affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: