Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who needs today to believe?  (Read 84136 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:54:53 PM

Hope is an essential element of an investor’s life. If there were no hope for future growth, investors would not buy tokens of new projects.
I also hope for the growth of my investments.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:04:30 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

The development of increasingly advanced blockchain technology, and increasingly fierce competition, makes crypto increasingly in demand. Now in Israel a new blockchain "Israeli Blockchain Starup Landscape" was born.

So with such presence, crypto prices will increase, but we cannot predict when the price will soar.

If we don't believe in you then you cannot be able to make anything in your life and also cryptocurrency made some few changes in your life if you are using it properly who will not use it happily then he cannot be able to make anything and he will not be suitable for that.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:08:53 PM

Listen to the forecasts and do not know who to believe. Some say the end of autumn will begin the recovery of the market, others for the winter and cite the facts that it will happen and others say that it will happen by 2020. Guess and no one knows anything for sure.

I am fully confident that in the future the crypto market will continue to exist and develop. But making more accurate forecasts is actually impossible. After all, there are many circumstances that can drastically affect the situation. I think that we will notice an active rise in prices only at the end of next year.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:21:21 PM

No one can guess for sure what will happen with Crypto in the future, but of course everyone hopes that crypto will be even better so that it can be recorded for all, and in order to achieve it all takes time and patience

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:00:50 PM

Just one person you should believe here is only you. Make your own researches and only after that you can listen to the forecasts, may be you will find something interesting there.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:58:18 PM

You know, I watched on YouTube a video where they told about an interesting person who guesses a lot about Bitcoin. Unfortunately I do not remember his name. I can only say that he is African American at the age of about 40 years. As a result, the video gives an example of his posts in the distant 2009-2011, where he said many things that will happen to Bitcoin
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:42:45 PM

People that have bought their coins during the last November or December. They need this, because they have already lost a lot of money and it would be great for the whole industry to increase the prices to attract more investors.
Moeda

Activity: 1526
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:21:37 PM

The development of increasingly advanced blockchain technology, and increasingly fierce competition, makes crypto increasingly in demand. Now in Israel a new blockchain "Israeli Blockchain Starup Landscape" was born.

So with such presence, crypto prices will increase, but we cannot predict when the price will soar.

If we don't believe in you then you cannot be able to make anything in your life and also cryptocurrency made some few changes in your life if you are using it properly who will not use it happily then he cannot be able to make anything and he will not be suitable for that.

Yes. I believe in the presence of crypto. Crypto is indeed making new changes. Many things can be done with crypto. International transactions can be done easily. Price is not the main basis for crypto success, but the function of crypto is a consideration for all of us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:28:33 PM

People that have bought their coins during the last November or December. They need this, because they have already lost a lot of money and it would be great for the whole industry to increase the prices to attract more investors.
Now there are no steps that are indeed quite good. I think there are indeed many people who have suffered a lot of losses and now take positions by holding hold to wait for the market to improve

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:08:10 PM

yep no one can guess when will recover the market, we should not wait the market recover because there are some coins that can pump without market increase just research the coins if their projects still active.

djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:27:53 PM

For me, i need to believe in the future of cryptocurrency that it will recover from its down price. to properly fix all the mistakes that happen on cryptocurrency during 2018.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:43:03 AM

I am fully convinced that the crypto market will continue to exist and develop in the future. But the situation here can change very much and rapidly, making accurate predictions is really difficult. After all, there are many factors that can affect the situation and prices.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:21:16 AM

I am fully convinced that the crypto market will continue to exist and develop in the future.

That can be seen with the increasing number of coins in the market.

But the situation here can change very much and rapidly, making accurate predictions is really difficult. After all, there are many factors that can affect the situation and prices.
Situation changes from time to time, so this is not something to be considered special, we are experience bad times now, we will have good times tomorrow. Think that way, because it is what's been happening ever since.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:46:02 AM

I am fully convinced that the crypto market will continue to exist and develop in the future. But the situation here can change very much and rapidly, making accurate predictions is really difficult. After all, there are many factors that can affect the situation and prices.

Fully believe or not clean up the current market conditions that make one's heart doubt. the market fell too long and experienced this condition, so many of them began to hesitate with Crypto. it is difficult to predict market growth, what will happen in the future.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:45:01 AM

There is nothing we can believe but ourselves. Indeed, many say the market will recover this year. I always believe the crypto market will recover. But from all that I always believe in myself and my own predictions. When will the market recover and get up we just wait.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:51:33 AM

It's all speculations ,everyone are saying what they believe and mine is I don't know when and it seems bear market won't go away for a while,I believe 2020 will have impact on the market because of the next bitcoin halving ,I guess that's why many are saying 2020 aswell

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:30:23 AM

Rather than focusing on all these speculations flying around every where,  i'll rather suggest we all remain focus, resolute,  strong than ever before.. As it stands, nothing in the market is signalling any turnaround soon, though,  volatility can still choose to run its course making the possibility of a turnaround feasible any time soon.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:38:34 AM

The fact is that the cryptocurrency market is one of the badly predictable. It is rather difficult to guess what will happen tomorrow or in half a year how to play the lottery. The fact is that the market will certainly recover, but no one will tell you the exact date.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:56:57 AM

The crypto market is very difficult to predict so that believing in other people's opinions will certainly be difficult. I personally trade every day and must dare to speculate. This is risky, but this is the way I can make a profit.

TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:19:14 AM

The crypto market is very difficult to predict so that believing in other people's opinions will certainly be difficult. I personally trade every day and must dare to speculate. This is risky, but this is the way I can make a profit.
do not easily believe someone's opinion or prediction because that is not necessarily true. so make sure yourself and find the truth to increase your knowledge.

we have to take risks, because if we are afraid we cannot walk and struggle then we cannot progress. we try and pray that the market will improve soon.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: