Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000?  (Read 1550 times)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:16:40 AM

It will depend on the bounty campaigns you are going to participate and on your ranks if you are doing a signature campaign. Some members has also participated in almost all kinds of campaigns that available in a bounty like signature, twitter, facebook, blogging and other. This all out campaign will increase their chance of recieving a payment of $1000. Be sure to do a research first on the the bounty campaign before joining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

Many people have shared their experience of payment and the value of this work. They have achieved 500-5000k depending on badge and luck and their professional working style in product marketing for ICO. However, in the current situation, this value is low and difficult. To hit $ 1k with bounty is extremely difficult. But it still allows us to hope for more parties when the order is sorted and the market returns to the growth trajectory.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

500$ excellent earnings with the bounty you were lucky I personally while more than 400 from the project yet did not receive and that it was one time only
You must be patient and improve your rank. I once got a prize of $ 1000, maybe because of my Legendary rank. ranking is very influential in the distribution of prizes, especially high-ranking signature campaigns will get big prizes and if you are ranked low the prize is also small. in following the signature campaign it is better to choose managers who have experience so that in following the bounty campaign can succeed
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

You do not pay for a bounty as far as I know, I think they pay you for it, right ? and if you want to get paid 1000 dollars in bounty than you must do something really extraordinary to stand out and get paid that much. Normally it depends on the type of work you do. Are you writing as a signature deal on this forum on the behalf of the bounty giver ? Is your sole job is to write  and let people know what you are promoting ?

If so than you can earn 1000 dollars and more but you have to both find bounties constantly (some ends, another starts) and you need to also keep doing it for a while, it won't be 1000 dollars in a day type deal, you need work for a long time to get that. On the other hand if you are doing social media or graphics or some sort of contest for something of it, than you can make it much quicker but instead of hard work you need pure luck for them.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

That is really up to ico's exchange performance brother. You know some coins saying that we will give 500 dollar 1k dollar value tokens etc. but the most important thing is exchange performance.
So nobody cannot say to you now about 1k dollar bounty. Because if a coin will do a good x in exchanges you can earn more than 2k 3k dollar like credits. you know. but if coin will not perform very well you can not earn even 100 dollar. so that is like gambling and little bit up to your choosing good ico skills.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

It's almost impossible to get $1000 from bounty in this dip market but some coins may have the potentiality to return you passive money if you hold till an altcoin bullrun. Apart from that, there are a lot of participants nowadays and reward is also lower.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Making $1k or more in bounty campaign is still possible but you have to be participating in unique campaign, like translation campaign, content creation campaign and aslo signature campaign if you have a good rank in forum, but let's not forget the market factor which I very important, cus most times token or coin doesn't get traded on ico price.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Well you could even make more than that if you join the right bounty that has a great value. Also your reward is dependent on your rank and hardwork since the signatures campaign reward it participants well. If not then you have work extremely hard to at other campaigns in the bounty project.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

There are plenty of ways to earn up to a thousand dollars by joining bounty. I suspect that you only know of signature but try to participate in blog campaign if you have vast knowledge in crypto and write articles. You can also join youtube and translation campaign - - basically all campaigns that have less participants.
Yeah! Right, to earn more thousand dollars is to join bounty campaigns and signature campaign both are working together just to achieve what they wanted in life is. People mind everything that they can while they are in the process of claiming that they started to gain what they achieve for.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

There are plenty of ways to earn up to a thousand dollars by joining bounty. I suspect that you only know of signature but try to participate in blog campaign if you have vast knowledge in crypto and write articles. You can also join youtube and translation campaign - - basically all campaigns that have less participants.
Yeah! Right, to earn more thousand dollars is to join bounty campaigns and signature campaign both are working together just to achieve what they wanted in life is. People mind everything that they can while they are in the process of claiming that they started to gain what they achieve for.
For many users, cryptocurrency a few years ago such opportunities were unreal and fabulous. But today, cryptocurrency provides good opportunities for both participants in the Bounty company, and for participants in the cryptocurrency market trading process.

HELLO EVERYONE.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

Everything depends not only on the quality of the project, but also on how and at what time the project goes on the exchange, the volumes of coin liquidity are also very important. Several times I managed to sell coins at a price 10 times higher than the current one, just because I was one of the first.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

I read everywhere how people got nice amount of good coins from bounties. I dont think now in bear market its that easy. But you can look into some earlier ICOs and find how much did participants get. I heard that MTC, TKY, MNX, TEL, CHX gave coins that worth more than 1k to their participants for few months work.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
You were so lucky to have that much market condition has had some effect on bounty worth the value of token when listed on market is more important it is not about earning token it is worth on exchange is much important.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Well you could even make more than that if you join the right bounty that has a great value. Also your reward is dependent on your rank and hardwork since the signatures campaign reward it participants well. If not then you have work extremely hard to at other campaigns in the bounty project.
Agree, if it is not possible to participate in signature campaigns because the rank is too low then the best option is to participate in content and translation campaigns. These are two tasks with few participants and very high pool. Social campaigns now have too many people involved and we will not make much money from it

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
White_Hat_LP

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

It can but only in 2017, now the market is in recession and everything is falling. 1000$ for each bounty participant is not possible at this time. Many bounty hunters are now moaning because things are getting too difficult and if there are projects that advertise and say that 99% of the project is scam

EOS finished in 2018, not '17, and they raised over $4B, so why is everyone saying "the market is in recession and everything is falling"? Yes, many tokens do fall, including EOS, but the opportunities are not completely over.

ICO's are now bigger than traditional angel investing, so everyone cheer up a bit?   Smiley
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

If you are a Hero/Legend member of Bitcointalk, and promote with banner a good project during several weeks, you may be lucky and get a nice amount of crypto, maybe getting that 1000 USD you are talking about
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:34:43 PM

I think the only way to earn that amount in that time, is to make specialized bounties, such as translation, video editing or programming because I do not think you can earn that amount with the most popular bounties such as social media or signature because there is too much competition there.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

If you are a Hero/Legend member of Bitcointalk, and promote with banner a good project during several weeks, you may be lucky and get a nice amount of crypto, maybe getting that 1000 USD you are talking about
Of course, we can get it, there is no need for a high rank, I have proven with a full member rank I can get it. it all depends on how the project we choose, the crypterium with a limited number of participants and the large bounty allocation gives a big reward to the bounty participants at that time. indeed, the course of the bounty is a bit long, but with satisfying results I think all work has been paid off.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

If this were 2017, I would say yes yes you can make 1000$ form bounties
But in year 2018, I think it varies and it scarce to find such project lately because most icos don’t reach softcap and most icos are scam too

Non the less, if you have a good bitcointalk account
You can participate in signature campaigns, get higher stakes and make more money from the proceeds
Always dyor (do your own research)
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:47:50 PM

I have from all projects a large sum which 400 dollars were succeeded to remove it. But it is not the highest price of a coin. My coins could be sold for 600 dollars later. But I haven't waited for this moment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: