Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000?  (Read 1552 times)
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

There is no $1000 bounty tag on any bounty campaign reward and I doubt it if it will ever happened.  Those that earn multiple of thousand through bounty campaign are those that believe in project they are Campaigning about and those that can wait for better market price!

Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

As a rule, such amounts are earned by those with high rank accounts, because almost all tokens lose their value after entering the stock exchange!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

$1000 value of bounty reward is possible before but on today's bounty it is very impossible unless you can wait for it to pump in the crypto market, we can't expect good bounty today because most of the project are also affected of bitcoin price fall and they can't even reach their softcap.
Yes, this often once encountered. bounty projects have indeed described the results of the paid but type entered the market quite different from what is expected. This certainly influences the crypto indeed was falling so as to make the outcome of many bounties complained because initial estimates are not appropriate.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

Dude, I'm sorry you're late. A year ago, it was quite real. But now it will be good if you can earn 100 bucks in a bounty campaign.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

I think unless you are a crypto influencer with a channel supporting over 100K subscribers, and you are capable of producing high-quality articles or youtube content then it is going to be next to impossible to earn 4 figure bounties in the current crypto climate. These types of bounties often pay the highest but they are not available to everyone. If however, we see a sustained bull run in 2019 some of the current low value bounties may end up in the high 100s or even over $1,000 in value.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

yes, there are bounty pays $ 1000 but for those long bounty that lasts for 4 months and it's well taken over your rank because higher rank is higher than average.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

It is impossible to know in advance how much you will get for participating in the bounty campaign, but you can create a list of bounty managers and criteria for a good project. To do this, you need to work as much as possible and with experience will come the necessary knowledge. I've heard that the Amazis team campaigns are a success.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

By participating in a prize campaign in a program at bitcointalk. it really can change life in terms of the economy. what's more if a project that we follow with success and great success. but unfortunately sometimes we don't know which one we can distinguish between which projects are good and which ones are fake.
And this unfortunately happens very often lately and therefore I think that today you need to devote a lot of time to properly check projects before investing your time and money there if you still want to invest
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

I haven't seen a bounty like this since the end of last year. Now it is almost incredible to meet such a bounty company. Basically a maximum of $ 100-200. And that with a lot of luck. With such a market, it's hard to find something worthwhile. Investors do not really want to invest and tokens are worth a penny on the exchanges.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

During 2017 this was a common occurrence, there were bounties where hunters ended up taking home even tens of thousands of dollars.

Now even a 1000 USD / project sounds like a bloated scam, but if the market sentiment recovers, it would be a reasonable expectation...

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

it looks like you are very late if the bounty will now give you $ 1000 because of the current bounty no one can give that amount to hunter bounty, but if you join in 2017, then I'm sure you will get more than $ 1000
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:45:38 PM

It's based on the success of the project, just like in ICO, when it reached its hard cap when you are in their campaign, you will surely get more than what you think, as well when the market price goes up. You can get that through Translation, Video, and Sig. Campaigns since the participants are limited into few so you can get a huge portion of the bounty pool.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

There are bonuses that will pay you and more than 1k dollars. wait for the bulls to enter the market

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

in the past we have earned much more with the bounty now with the variable market no one can know in advance the value of the bounty at the end of the campaign must take into account more factors such as the almost inevitable dump of the value of tokens at the end of the ico and the real possibility of an extension of the ico which means the same gain but obtained in more months
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

It largely depends on the worth of the token, how good the project is and how many participants involved. You should not expect to get a decent amount from a token pegged at 65000 to 1 eth.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

If the project you are campaigning for reaches the target, I think you will get $ 1000 or more. But unfortunately today the project often doesn't get hard cap.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

If the project you are campaigning for reaches the target, I think you will get $ 1000 or more. But unfortunately today the project often doesn't get hard cap.
Recently, many ico companies do not even reach softcap and on this basis, the company's ico market is in very poor condition. I am very cautious about projects and am wary of investing in new companies. but it seems to me that this has a very negative effect not only on the development of companies, but on the entire cryptocurrency market.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

1000 worth tokens does not mean that they will be really worth 1k after hitting the exchange. It is the main treak of bounty managers: they mess up the facts.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:13:10 PM

For this year, it is almost impossible to have that kind of reward. A lot of ICO's ended up being a scam while bounties with high bounty allocation will usually change their rewards system by the end of the ICO or bounty. It happened to me multiple times (PROFISH bounty) and it is so unfair to work for a long time only to know that you will only get a few dollars. I only hit that amount once and it never happened. I guess the golden days for bounties are over.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Maybe you can make $1000 if you participate in up to 5 to 10 good bounties. But if you are expecting to make that from only one bounty nowadays, you will be frustrated.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: