Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30026 times)
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

Agree! Do not sell yet guys. You will have a lot of opportunities to sell your coins a little bit later, but for the much higher prices. Just stay calm, hodl your coins and wait for the bullish market to come and then sell your coins.

ETH is on the rise. People do not rush to sell them, they can rise higher. I'm a little regretted selling them. But I am in dire need of money, there is no other way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
When the red market is the best thing to do is hold it back, because everyone certainly does not want to experience losses so holding it is the right decision. But, don't just wait for the coin to recover and increase. Do research and take decisions from the results of your research whether it is better to hold it or sell it.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

Panic sellers are dangerous for crypto markets. An investor needs to be careful about rumor, some people spreads rumor and gets the facilities from spreading rumor. If you supports rumor, panic creators will be survive from your activities.

Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

Agree! Do not sell yet guys. You will have a lot of opportunities to sell your coins a little bit later, but for the much higher prices. Just stay calm, hodl your coins and wait for the bullish market to come and then sell your coins.

ETH is on the rise. People do not rush to sell them, they can rise higher. I'm a little regretted selling them. But I am in dire need of money, there is no other way.

Yes, Ethereum price is on the rise, people are watching the market situation everyday. They have expectation from the market that market will move upforward gradually. If you badly need money, it is different matter for you.

paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

I am currently hodling all my tokens and I have actually not made up my mind of selling any. It has not been easy hodling but I stand to gain later.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

I myself have never felt panic even though the market is experiencing a disaster, because I have understood the nature of crypto, one day the crypto market will definitely rise, and this is only a matter of time

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

i very agree with your statement, i think cryptocurrency is very strong and will grow and grow for next year. Cryptocurrency is the best asset investment for me. so be patient for get more profit
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Yes correct, ethereum investors should not panic sell, and besides panic selling is just for those who have no hope for what they bought and invest. Market prices are in a lame situation now for the prices of altcoins, but we should be patient enough to hodl our coins for future investments, don't panic sell, don't lose hope.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

I’m agree with you market will recover soon & enter to green zone. So don’t be quick & keep patience to hold your coin to make a reasonable profit.
Almost mostly coins already in 90% dip so I don’t think so that they will go more down but we can aspect to see a positive market recovery.
Hold your coin to make your portfolio profitable & don’t become a panic seller.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

Almost all coins loosing it's price, everything is dropping so much.
But i can see in the last few days, it look like the market is starting to recover. Many coins showing a significant growth on its price.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

I think the market will go down, many holders have already gave up and fixed  the losses, but not all . I'm not worried about my investments, everything in time. Patience is the key to success until I sell-I have no losses.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

I am sure that those who kept their coins and did not panic will be rewarded. We buy not to sell cheaper, but vice versa. This is the main rule.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

Panic sales, on the contrary, encourage people to constantly move only in that direction, as they say, very profitable for buyers, because it is the buyers who benefit from this, because they are likely to sell several times more expensive.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

I saw people losing all their money in this market because of the panic. if you have already come here, remember that you may have to wait a few years to earn a good amount of money
People panic, they are delusional and have great ambition. When their altcoin is falling down, and not as expected of them. They will panic and like that, they will lose all their investment. They should know that in order to be rich in this market they need to invest at least a few years
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

I agree, the market will repeat this great bullrun in the next year. I think who wanted to sell, they sold. Other guys will hold their tokens. As for me, I hold more than 30 altcoins and the most important that I don't plan selling my tokens next year.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

That is the spirit we should always be positive about the market in other to avoid panic selling at some point the market may be down and moving in the red chart but the fact still remains that with time the market will recover again and that is the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. Newbies are the ones that are mostly involved in panic selling.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

I agree with you. Vle stupid things we do in a panic and succumb to the herd instinct. They sell everything, it means that the cryptocurrency is dying and I also need to sell, stop and think about whether to sell a great product or if you need to find more money to buy it at a discount. Wink
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

Panic sell doesn't pay any crypto investor in this current market condition because the whole market is down and its indeed a huge loss to sell ones coin during this period. Its very harmful to panic sell because there will be regret when the market becomes stable.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

I would say that do not rush to sell and wait until the end of this year, if the Ether does not start to grow, then sell, because if the Ethereum does not start to grow, then there is a relatively high chance that it will be replaced by its competitors.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

tjat is treu as panic selling is one of the worst thing tht can ever happen to yoh and you need to understand this

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: