Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't panic sell  (Read 30027 times)
sadortelk

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

I agree with the author, do not need to panchavati - just sell everything and be calm. The market is slowly dying and will never grow up because cryptocurrency can no longer attract new investors. Investors come when they see profit, but now the market brings only losses, so growth will not be.
straightliteral

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

i don't doubt that the market will rise again, so im holding right now:)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

I heard a lot of people talking about don't panic sell and it'll rise again, When? You can't control or influence the others, I saw that current situation is a lot of people panic and sold their coin at lose price, but I won't do that, I believe patience is a key to become success, so I stay here and holding my assets
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

Let the panic sales work =) The lower the creep falls - the more tasty the price will be for it. The faster it will be redeemed by all these alarmists and the sooner the crypt will go up. So the more alarmists, the better for us. Yes, and you can just reboot =)
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

When Ethereum fell for the first time this year, they said, "don't sell your Ethereum, it will recover",  Ethereum has not recovered in the next few months, it continues to decline, now they repeat the same words.
Atawewe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

All I have to say is that, let's keep calm, may be till ending of the year or next year, all price will soon be better, don't sell your holdings now
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

panic you can not sell coins, too, now unprofitable waiting for the rise of bitcoin

selectorcrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

The market is back in red after yesterday it looks green. Ethereum fell so sharply today and surprised many people. This coin dropped sharply to 19.69% so that some people who held it were a little worried. I also agree with you not to panic to sell this coin, because this coin will rise again soon.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

the crypto market is down right now ,we all know that market will recover as much as posible so think wise .Don't rush to sell tokens just wait for the marker rise again.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:38:38 AM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

yes, i agree with you. don't sell your coins in hurry.
panic is useless. it can make you get loss.
still calm and wait, i believe the market will recovering again.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

The smartest move is when others are panic selling you should be calmly buying, it follows the same principle as legacy stock markets "Buy when there is blood on the streets" Everyone tells you to buy the dip but so few actually do.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

This. Is something that we have been saying for as long as I can remember, panic sales does you nothing but devalue your. Coins and make you losses , nothing. Else,.  Especially if the coins involved are quality coin which will in the long run gain value, patience is the only way to. Make the most out of. The Cryptocurrency market
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

Panic selling during crypto crsis is one of the factors to be blame for bitcoin's price drop. Not all people have really the courage to hold their cryptocurrencies during the crisis. Instead of panicking, why can't they realized that it is already the best to buy bitcoin and keep them for long?

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
alfacentavr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

I would like to agree with the author. People come to your senses !!! If we continue to sell everything, giving in to emotions, we will destroy prices and then it will take whole years to restore the market. We do not need this. Really?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Opera1p

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

If you sell now your will later regret, you better still hold your coin, all you need is to hold and wait till the precious timee come,so you will not regret
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:42:39 AM

Panic selling during crypto crsis is one of the factors to be blame for bitcoin's price drop. Not all people have really the courage to hold their cryptocurrencies during the crisis. Instead of panicking, why can't they realized that it is already the best to buy bitcoin and keep them for long?
Exactly.Panic selling won't do any good in the long run,it will just make you lose even a huge amount.But if you really believe in bitcoin and even with potential altcoins,do not do panic selling,instead collect more potential coins by buying them during dips.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:55:09 AM

Good thing i am reserving fiat for this kind of crash.. As always maybe this is not the deep but i am sure that it will rise again sooner or later.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

There are people who sell not because of panic but because they want to take advantage of the downtrend to buy back at a lower rate. Pretty risky but rewarding if done right.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

I would like to agree with the author. People come to your senses !!! If we continue to sell everything, giving in to emotions, we will destroy prices and then it will take whole years to restore the market. We do not need this. Really?

This is just how the market works, it's open for everyone. Either you take advantage of the trends or you just hodl and ignore what's happening.
alwie16

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:30:24 AM

if you have strong portofolio, you can relaxe, but if you have weak portofolio of course you will panic and sell all of your asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: