Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to hold now or not?  (Read 8326 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Keeping ETH is one of the good opportunities for us, as I think ETH prices will grow sharply by the end of the year so now is the chance for us to buy eth.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:08:27 PM

Definitely you should hold it. Its been a while now since ethereum is down. You'll lose a lot more if you sell it now because the price is very low. All we can do right now is to hold and wait. We are all waiting for ethereum's uprising in fact not just ethereum but all crypto. For those who want to try crypto, now is a good time to enter.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

I would better hold ethereum,because it is undervaluated at the moment. 200 $ is a sweety price to pick up ethereum in your portfolio for a long term. Don't hesitate doing it!

Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with you, if you are holding an ETH right now better if you just hold it and wait until the price goes up again or the market increase again. Another option for you to earn more profit is to bu ETH or bitcoin because of the low prices now and just hold it until the value goes up again then sell it, by that strategy you will earn more profit and you will avoid losses like the others are feeling right now.

There is no doubt that the ethereum holding will make us get big profits someday, the more devs. which develops ethereum is certainly a good indication that ethereum usage will continue to increase.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

I think you must HODL, because ETH has good potential for technology, team, and project. If you heard bad news about ETH, I believe big whales playing with that. ETH is a major role in the crypto ecosystem so it wouldn't likely to become obsolete.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

I'm still sure to hold ethereum. indeed at this time ethereum's decline was very drastic and ethereum prices were very low. but for me, this is an opportunity to make a profit by trading or holding for a long time. by buying at this time, I think the right time to start trading.
I hope this time is the lowest point, and I am still sure the market will recover. so it's very feasible to own and buy eth at this time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
i think Ethereum will grow to $ 300 in next week and will grow again to $ 500 in next month, i suggest you to invest and hold Ethereum Until next year. because cryptocurrency is still strong and will make better future for many people. So why you scare to invest your money and hold it it? Keep believe in your self and make big profit. you must try to invest your money to EOS and Neo. I think EOS and NEO will Grow 15% in next week.

In this market situations and we can see whats happening with ethereum, same like many other altcoin, I will not selling anything for now, it's like giving away coins under the price. So, I will keep my ethereums along with many other coins that dropped really hard in past 6 months, if I didn`t sell back than, I will not sell now. Just  wait a little longer mate.
It would be nice with the currently holds the Ethereum. by holding the Ethereum was able to increase the price of the Ethereum and coins with the development that is so inflated. so it becomes its own advantage by having the Ethereum.

marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

When others are panicking sell their ethereum tokens, I think you should do the opposite of it. It is best to grab buy these token while its price are still low. You may want to hold it for a long term duration.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Dhakwan

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:09:47 AM

the market is often fluctuating and today is the red market, I think yesterday morning it rose because yesterday the green market and became a beginner to go up the process, but the reality is now down again. when cheap prices are the right time for you to buy Ethereum because I think the market will not always be like this, it will continue to increase even though it is difficult, but all wins require a long process and time.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

I think ETH can fix all the issues in the near future. There are a lot of investments in ETH and I know that smart investors should have left ETh and sold all of them but it is still on its same top 2 spot. So just hold it but if you want to ride the manipulation game so you can profit from it then it is up to you.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:21 AM

I don't think it's a bad idea if you hold ethereum for now, at this time ethereum the price is still low you better save it first, while waiting for the market to rise again you can sell it
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:15:54 AM

When others are panicking sell their ethereum tokens, I think you should do the opposite of it. It is best to grab buy these token while its price are still low. You may want to hold it for a long term duration.

It seems like that, when the market seems to drop then the best thing about getting big profits is to buy, I am always confident and optimistic that the crypto market will soon recover so that with hold we can get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

There is no point in selling Ethereum now, unless you bought it at a lower price than its current price or you wish to further dump its price on the market. Ethereum is one of the few coins with more capabilities to recover from its fall. Hold and wait patiently for the nest rise in price of ETH.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Tahid12

Activity: 398
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:30:58 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
Oww Are you still Hoding Your Eth? Then It Is So sad to info you that From  tomorrow to till now,  ETH Already  Have dump around 10-12% and current price is around 197$. Well Now Its Good time to investment in eth due to signals Indicates Bullish market

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

I will hold ETH because I believe of its foundation and I do believe it will sore high in its price soon. ETH is also a good potential coins like bitcoin. It has many features that investors would be great in investing it. I would love to buy for ETH at this moment that the price is very low and I am sure it could give us huge profit when pump in the market.
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with you, if you are holding an ETH right now better if you just hold it and wait until the price goes up again or the market increase again. Another option for you to earn more profit is to bu ETH or bitcoin because of the low prices now and just hold it until the value goes up again then sell it, by that strategy you will earn more profit and you will avoid losses like the others are feeling right now.

There is no doubt that the ethereum holding will make us get big profits someday, the more devs. which develops ethereum is certainly a good indication that ethereum usage will continue to increase.
for the moment this will really benefit by using the Ethereum for trading.
due to the growing capability of the Ethereum owned it would be nice to use them in trading. so will make major gains with trading opportunities.
alahmadcoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

This is a fascinating thought. Put resources into it. This is a decent project and it will enthusiasm for the long haul. Presently is an incredible time to purchase these tokens. It is important to put just in great projects. We have to locate some great projects and put resources into them over the long haul
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

Indeed the ethereum is currently the price is down so much. Even so, low and difficult to find in the market. I think it is a strategy of the ethereum to immediately increase the price. just wait, hodl first until the price is quite high.

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

Ethereum prices are certainly now out of predictions, in a month the drop is more than 60% and is now under $ 200, but I think ethereum is a coin that can recover soon and can repeat the highest price ever achieved, when drop prices buy more is the thing good and profitable.
thinkhard94

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:09:39 AM

The entire market is mostly red but I don't think it will continue like this, and now the price of Ethereum is very low. You better buy now and survive until prices are really high stable. hold your coins Hopefully in the future Ethereum prices can return high so you get big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: