Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH to hold now or not?  (Read 8326 times)
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I will hold ETH because I believe of its foundation and I do believe it will sore high in its price soon. ETH is also a good potential coins like bitcoin. It has many features that investors would be great in investing it. I would love to buy for ETH at this moment that the price is very low and I am sure it could give us huge profit when pump in the market.

That decision is fairly better compared of others mindset, and if we really be serious on this matter of holding cryptocurrency we will be able to acquire profits soon. It might be not an easy terms but a sustainable patience for the entire community of digital currency as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lebron

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:17:26 AM

Preferably i would advise you to hold. Yes,there is no vivid assurance that the market would rise due to each day's decline. But in business, you ought to know there are ups and downs. The market would surely rise,I strongly believe. Just hold for a while.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

I don't think ethereum will die, but according to the user it will decrease and leave ethereum on the smart contract platform. Why.? because of the smart contract, too many ICOs are scams, and airdrop tokens are scams. ethereum's smart contract became a boomerang for himself. if you hold, you should keep holding and selling when prices return, then holding other coins like waves, LTC, NEO, EOS etc. it is better.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:21:10 AM

Let pause for a minute amd think about this! Will downtrend in the price of cryptocurrency affect the value and usefulness that ethereum bring to the table? If answer is no, then wjy do we focus so much on the price of etheteum in the cryptocurrency market? As it is, price is not the gauge of quality coin neither will it make coin like etheteum adoptable! It's hightime we start taking serious the relevance of cryptocurrency to the society oe else, everything will disappear in no time!
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

The market is really hard to predict. When ETH is under $ 200 then I think it is reasonable to hold. At risk, you have the opportunity to profit.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:36:28 AM

Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

Hold the ETH!

Now that ETH has gone down to new all time lows i would say letting go of your ETH would be a very poor decision. If anything, the wiser move would probably to double down and buy more ETH and wait for it's value to recover to make a good profit.

deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

Hold the ETH until the value gets the pump to make improvements to reach a high price again. Prepare to wait for a longer period of time because the decline that occurred in this period was quite deep. If selling ETH at this time the amount to be obtained will be much lower than when starting an investment.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

My opinion is, now the ETH has touched its lowest price since the last 1 year. You could say this is the right time to buy and sell at a small profit
ETH is a good altcoin, but it also has drawbacks, which is unlimited total supply, and now ETH miners feel tortured, where they don't benefit from the current ETH price.
what I'm waiting for is that the ETH price back to 1000 USD is the PoW system replaced with POS
Zoestewart

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

At the present time, I think you should retain all the Ethereum that you own. Although their value is constantly increasing and decreasing, it is difficult to make the decision whether to invest or sell all of them.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

I will hold ETH because I believe of its foundation and I do believe it will sore high in its price soon. ETH is also a good potential coins like bitcoin. It has many features that investors would be great in investing it. I would love to buy for ETH at this moment that the price is very low and I am sure it could give us huge profit when pump in the market.
ETH has loyal users and very large communities such as bitcoin, before the price had reached $1k and weakened to $200 for several reasons, including when weakened bitcoin prices also had a big influence on the Ethereum market, and I'm sure when bitcoin prices rise later, Ethereum will also experience the same thing, so hold it!
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

ETH, for now, is very deserving to be bought. You can see the price of ETH now under $200 and it is a very good opportunity to have an ETH. But if you hold your coin certainly was better because now this is the better investment for the future. I am convinced that the future of ETH is very nice and we will wait until the end of this year. In the prediction that by the end of this year the coins will rise very high.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

I believe with all the news coming from Vitalik "The times crypto could return 1000xs gains are over" I feel as if he does not feel very comfortable with his project. The Ethereum network and just functions of Eth alone are very slow. Plus over time I have read that it has failed quite a few times. New contract producing coins are coming out every day, Focus are newer projects. I am personally digging the NEO platform and GAS. Maybe check them out!

I sold my ETH for NEO!!
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

Just hold, ethereum is the best project so far, so many people using ethereum now. It is just a price correction, today is still a good buy opportunity , still cheaper . I believe that ethereum will go again above $500, as long as bitcoin will become stable soon.
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

I also have the same opinion that the market goes down and the coinmarketcap is red. But the number of people who keep ETH and buy them now is very much and i believe the ETH is on fire and probably next month. I am also holding the ETH until this crucial phase.

Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

ETH truth is very unreliable. in his investment did not. First, it rises by 10%. Then it falls by 20%.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

do not rush into conclusions. I think ETH is still to be owned now. indeed the ETH is experiencing a decline in prices in a market that is quite significant, but that does not mean that the ETH is up. however, ETH is still the favorite altcoin at the moment. if I still had enough capital to buy ETH at this time to add my previous assets at ETH, I would buy it right away.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:10:49 AM

No, I think for Etherium the ICO's decline is not so terrible, it's just temporary difficulties, as soon as the situation gets better and the market unfolds all worthy projects will go up.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

Keep hold there is no word for not. because now the price is experiencing a price decline and it is likely that later for the price of ethereum itself will experience a rise again

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with you, if you are holding an ETH right now better if you just hold it and wait until the price goes up again or the market increase again. Another option for you to earn more profit is to bu ETH or bitcoin because of the low prices now and just hold it until the value goes up again then sell it, by that strategy you will earn more profit and you will avoid losses like the others are feeling right now.
I think that now do not need to buy anything, because in a couple of months the price will be even lower. To see what price was in August what price now. Why do you think that the situation will not happen again?! To see what price was in August and what price now.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Ethereum has rise in the market and went up more than 200 USD again.
even the price is at this stage i will recommend to buy more and hold.
this will give you more profit, as we all know ETH has the capability to rise above.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: