Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard.  (Read 14935 times)
yavorskiy616 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
davisagughalam

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

EOS is pulling a lot of crowd with the moves they are making and i'm going to agree with you that taking second place from eth is a possibility. But if they tow the same path eth has, it will still meet its demise. i feel eth will still recover though as the markets are generally bad and every altcoin is affected. lets see what the end of 2018 brings. i'm optimistic.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Zheko87

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

It’s very interesting what will happen to the price when the reward for the block falls to 2 eth
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
What do you mean soon? Soon - this is the end of the year? I do not agree with your opinion. I'm sure that ethereum will not significantly add to the price, the price will be between $ 200 and $ 300, while bitcoin can rise to $ 8000. EOS in the near future, too, does not expect anything good
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

it is just a start. ETH still has a long way to go in order to get out of its bubble. with all the ICOs running out and the money exiting and all the problems that it has been facing, the price will continue to decline. not to mention that the unlimited supply is a big downside to it too.

recently an article was published that opened many eyes that led to this dump:
https://techcrunch.com/2018/09/02/the-collapse-of-eth-is-inevitable/amp/

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

This is happening and check out the information on Coinmarketcap, what is scary whole market break steep. There's something that happened, a big storm to the electronic money market
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

Today's decline is indeed very serious. The price of Ethereum has been lowered to the lowest record this year. If this situation continues, I think Ethereum is likely to fall below $200.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

Doubt it, there are more people working on projects on the Ethereum Platform than all the other cryptocurrencies combined. At the end of the day what will drive the value of a coin is its use. EOS has interesting technology and potential but at this point it is the only thing they have. They can not point to hundreds of projects being built on their platform. Rather than slip a place I think that within the next couple years Ethereum will replace Bitcoin as the largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

The problem with the ETH market is that a lot of ICOs has panic sold their funds and that is why we see this low a of a price.
There is no new money coming in to fuel ETH, I saw that there is a good chance of new financial instrument for this asset this could make  it go up next year.
Meanwhile it is possible that ICOs will adapt other assets as EOS and NEO

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

Well, let's see in the next 3 days if this dumps will continue then this will make the ETH investors into panic selling. Although as for me this is again a good opportunity to buy good coins at lower price. Waiting for the bottom.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I actually do not know what the end of 2018 is going to be like and I really do not care. What I care about now is to try as much as possible to buy the dips based on the fact that I am monitoring the trend. The lower it goes, the better since all I am looking at is the long term prospects anyway.

There is no point assuming for the future or imagining if ETH is going to end up losing its second place or not, really it does not matter, just invest if you feel it has a future or do not invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

I hope that at the end of 2018 the etherium and all the crypto currencies will be very well added in the price this would mean that the bulls have returned and we are again ready to update their highs

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

don't expect too much, until now it is still not stable even yesterday etherum fell again. it can grow stably even though it's a little value, it's good to start next year. I predict that etherum will rise by $ 500 by the end of the year.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

I am scared we may not have seen the worst of Ethereum, a lot of projects are still selling off their ether hold from ICO conducted, also the scaling issue is yet to be resolved ,let's hope it gets better
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:35:27 AM by Vit83

What about updates in ETH? They promising changes for a long time but all I see just rumors. Who knows when it will be? If they will create pos system with sharding it will "to the moon" I hope)

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

We can see that the bottom at best is 190. Will the price increase in the near future? All that can be said will someday rise. Now everything looks like the fall will continue. It would be nice to see prices at the end of the year, at least slightly higher than now.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

EOS is not very popular compared to Ethereum because for now the majority of ICO projects use erc20, I rarely know of projects that use platforms other than Ethereum and NEO.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

ETH has dropped to 185 $ already and bounced a little bit back.
From TA standpoint it should be already all, it should be the bottom but since ICOs are crashing the market with their panic, its very hard to predict where we will end up.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
JulkaEsya

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

I don't think that etherium will grow by year-end to $1000. This is too optimistic a forecast! Here's the thing,the market is very tired for this year's surge and bearish mood,he needs time to get up from his knees and of course the growth will undoubtedly but not so intense,because the next growth in the market will be mainly associated with the desire of people to own it Ethereum,well the prerequisites for this are not small. By the end of the year it will go up maybe 500-600 and will be held as usual after the alignment! As for the altcoins in General, their time will come soon!
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

Time will tell. But I think now no one is able to become more expensive than bitcoin. Only if he falls so low he'll be on a level with everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: