Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard.  (Read 14930 times)
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Now the price level of $ 200-250 for ethereum has become a strong resistance, breaking through which we can see good growth, up to $ 500-700. Everything will be decided in the first quarter of 2019, if the main significant events scheduled for the first half of 2019 are not postponed, then the entire crypt and first of all bitcoin and ethereum will fly up to the previous maximums.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:35:43 PM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

I continue to believe in a really great future for Ethereum in the future. But now the whole crypto market is really going through hard times. Therefore, there is a chance that Eth can fall in price down to $ 100. But over time, active price increases must necessarily recover.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:51:09 PM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

I continue to believe in a really great future for Ethereum in the future. But now the whole crypto market is really going through hard times. Therefore, there is a chance that Eth can fall in price down to $ 100. But over time, active price increases must necessarily recover.
I no longer believe in any predictions, because the cryptocurrency market is a supermarket by itself, or it is artificially manipulated by the day. Apparently these manipulations do not understand that by their actions they do a lot more evil than fraudsters in the company’s ico market.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:52:16 PM

In one you were right, Ethereum lost 2nd place in late 2018. But I do not think that even in 2019 we will see ETH at $1000, especially since I do not see any prerequisites for EOS to qualify for second place.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:05:40 PM

position 2 is now occupied by XRP but I want to ignore it first.
EOS is indeed a good coin and will be a serious competitor to ethereum but in my opinion for this year ethereum will still be in place because I think EOS is still too fast for that especially because you say that ethereum will cost 1,000 dollars, doesn't it make EOS even more difficult to seize the position of ethereum

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:11:51 PM

I think that Ether will not be cheaper. It seems to me that this coin is very strong and in the near future it will become much more expensive than now.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:49:32 PM

if indeed market recovery will occur, in my opinion eth will not reach $ 1000 by the end of this year, right now eth prices are still under $ 100, it might be difficult for eth to experience a rise to $ 1,000, even then this year won't necessarily there is a recovery, indeed now the market is experiencing a significant increase, but it is also not necessarily going to survive in the long term, because if you see the previous events the market also had a rise but did not survive in the long term.
it sounds superfluous but it is still possible because there is no limit to the price of coins such as ethereum, especially with long periods of time so ethereum has many opportunities to reach that price because ethereum once achieved that then it is not impossible for ethereum unless it is a doge, then it will sound impossible
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:53:38 PM

Exactly EOS will not take the place of Ethereum ! The EOS is constantly having problems with the Protocol and the network, I read the news and often see that its platform hack. Ethereum is more reliable and it will always be in second place. Recently he was moved to third place but a week has passed and he returned to the second.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:01:51 PM

I thought that ETH would not fall below $ 200. I bought this coin, but at the moment its price is lower than the price of my purchase. I'm very regret about it.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:06:24 PM

I thought that ETH would not fall below $ 200. I bought this coin, but at the moment its price is lower than the price of my purchase. I'm very regret about it.
Hold this coin in the long run, as now you can only earn on a long distance or try yourself in trading, although trading is also very dangerous.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:06:50 PM

I think that Ether will not be cheaper. It seems to me that this coin is very strong and in the near future it will become much more expensive than now.

We expected a lot more from here but thinking will not happen at most of the time and how I will not be able to disturb by this changes our aim is to achieve something in this field if it's not happened in one place then we will definitely choose the other way to make the achievement more stronger at that field.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:10:35 PM

As we have seen, it was a great price for Ethereum, because during December the price has touched 75 USD per coin and this was the bottom. I do not think that we would see such prices again in the nearest future.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:13:51 PM

As we have seen, it was a great price for Ethereum, because during December the price has touched 75 USD per coin and this was the bottom. I do not think that we would see such prices again in the nearest future.
I think you are wrong and everything will be worse. I am sure that we will see the price of Ethereum by $ 50 in the middle of this year.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BCTS

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:45:36 PM

I think you are wrong and everything will be worse. I am sure that we will see the price of Ethereum by $ 50 in the middle of this year.
I think that this is quite real, but at the same time the situation with the Ethereum fork is still unclear. I think the price of Ethereum will be able to reach $ 80 again, but only if it doesn't rise to $ 200 in the near future.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:11:03 PM

Your one thought is right Ethereum already lost 2nd place but Ethereum price is now up 125$. In future Ethereum will take 2nd position again, everyone like Ethereum blockchain.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:40:20 PM

From Ethereum and Ripple there is almost no difference in the capitalization, they would often change places. I think that Ethereum will again go up to 80 dollars, and most likely even lower.
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:48:27 PM

Some kind of non-docking, if Ethereum grows to $ 1,000 in your forecasts, how does EOS overtake it, how many times does EOS need to grow in order to outrun the broadcast by capitalization. I doubt it very much. Trust projects are still on the side of ETH!

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:05:06 PM

Well, few months ago we thought that bottom is near to 200USD for 1 Ethereum, but this was not true. Like we thought that bottom is near when Bitcoin was for 6000USD.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:20:41 PM

The price of Ethereum has not improved,
the news about Hardfork ethereum also proved unable to soar prices,
this indicates that market conditions have not recovered,
so there is still a possibility of falling deeper.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:45:09 AM

I am convinced that in the near future the price of Ethereum will continue to decline further. Unfortunately, now the entire crypto market is falling, which negatively affects the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies. But at the same time this price allows you to make profitable investments in the purchase of Ethereum, as long as the price really remains minimal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: