Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2018, 04:04:27 PM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters ! Must read before join any bounty campaign.  (Read 441 times)
Coolcryptovator
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 222

Scam exposer !!! Let's expose scam ICO together.

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
Merited by dwminer1 (3), Prometheu$ (1)

Hello Bounty Hunters, Good Day.

Although I am not much interested to visit Bounty board, I guess this thread could help you to save time and money. Just short introduce about me , I always like to expose scam ICO in order to save people's.

However this post dedicated for Bounty Hunters;
As far as I know, bounty is popular way to earn money on bitcointalk. But I don't think hunters are much happy lately, if I am not wrong. Only because of scam ICO's. Almost more than 90% ICO's are scam on 2018, whatever success may be pay after 3/4 month (IMO). But who is the responsible for that ? Of course you. You know why ? Let me describe. ICO will not able to scam us without help from you. For your careless you are wasting time, investor's lose money. You are the one of them who responsible for scam.

• Manager's taking projects without minimum investigation (not all but most of greedy managers do it).
  • Hunters & promoters never check even their website. Just fling for hunt money.
  • Fianlly victim is investor's. Never investigate before invest. Just cry after got scam.

More platform are involves with scam indirectly just like listing platform. Finally investors and hunters are victim.

What I feel, hunters keep most important role on ICO. They spread the word about ICO all over the world. But you can keep role to prevent scam in order to save your time and investors money.

How you can? Let's describe briefly;
  • Before join any bounty campaign, know the managers. He is well reputed or not. Check his past work how they are success. Try to avoid those aren't well reputed and who managed most of scam ICO.
  • Investigate yourself about projects. Don't join blindly. Read their whitepaper and others content.( I have added guidelines below read it.
  • Stop promoting bounty if you see someone post scam proof against an ICO. Otherwise you might be get red tagged by DT( IMO). You should visit Scam Accusation board once a day.
  • If you find anything wrong with any ICO make a post on Scam Accusation board. You can search on Google about any project so you will find if there is any scam accusation over internet.

I will request to all the hunters please read below topic before join any bounty campaign. You could be assets of forum instead of spammer; also report that managers who manage most of scam ICO. Sure he will get tagged from DT.

Alone no one can prevent of reduce scam, we need work together. You don't think spot a scam also benefited for you? But I think obviously benefits, you can save your valuable time and that time you can earn some from legit project. So let's make sound against scammer.

However it's my little try to prevent scammers from bitcointalk. I know most of hunters will avoid this thread. It will much appriceated if topic sticked by moderators to keep up ( if this consider useful for forum)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on sites such as blockchain.info and brainwallet.org. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bakery506

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Great idea! There have been a lot of bounty campaigns this year, but only two have been successful, and we hunters in particular need a post like this to expose these scams. Protect our interests! Thank you very much!
Theresaaa

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Great idea! There have been a lot of bounty campaigns this year, but only two have been successful, and we hunters in particular need a post like this to expose these scams. Protect our interests! Thank you very much!

Good job! Many us can avoid now to a scam ICO Projects.    many of bounty hunters victimized by the manipulation of some scam ico developer but now it will lesser the number of victims of scam project. Thanks to the advice! Smiley

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Prometheu$

Activity: 364
Merit: 155

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

[Before join any bounty campaign, know the managers. He is well reputed or not.]

And how then will the hunters treat the little-known manager who is not a hired worker but a member of the ICO project team. For example, like me

[Can I get into any positive list of managers after the ICO? Do you have such lists?]

Each member of our team has an individual signature with all personal links to social networking pages

↓↓↓↓↓

██████████  LeadRex   [SUPPORT  TEAM] RUS  ██████████
▐█     ANN Thread   ||   BOUNTY  MANAGER   ||   White Paper      █▌
█████████████ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Linkedin █████████████
vphasitha01

Activity: 140
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

Hello Bounty Hunters, Good Day.

<...snip...>

I would like to add quote of my guidelines instead of link. So that hunters will not redirect to other board. Hope moderator will not consider it as a plagiarism.

I will request to all the hunters please read below quote before join any bounty campaign. You could be assets of forum instead of spammer;

Another great post OP, but however I'm not a fan of what you have done by quoting the whole thread of your Guidelines, how to spot a scam ICO & report effectively.

Surely this is not "plagiarism" since you only quoting your work. But this kind of practices cannot be accepted even though your idea is noble, at least it doesn't fit your profile (since you are a great contributor for the forum, ICO scam buster). You should have done what you have thought in the first place (underline part) Tongue

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Coolcryptovator
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

~snip~

I know but it's different case. I am also not fan of whole thread quote.  But you don't know may be , hunters will not interested to redirect link. Even though not much people reading this thread. They don't have too much time as well , they have to go for spamming  Wink. But I believe in some case not bad to use. However just leave it. This board is signature free no one will spam here  Grin

Edited : Anyway post has been edited, it's look not good also to me. So I will add some more details.

rat03gopoh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

What about this project (thread) and this one (thread)?
sorry i didn't accuse them of being scam projects. i'm not good at doing that. But i found an oddity that i thought was funny. Their logos are same, only colors are different.
what do you think?

and yesterday, there were also two other projects that i found similar things, only that i could not prove accurately because one thread of them was deleted,
i only remember the color of their differences roughly like this:
this (the thread is still active) and this (only the logo descript., the airdrop thread has been deleted).

just reminder, i haven't said these projects is scam. Roll Eyes

if they're really legit projects, it seems they should always include colors in each situation, or they will claim their logo patents with each other if one day they've to be forced to change the logo on the grayscale color mode. Grin

i only need 3 things in my life : food, WiFi, and other needs...
Bosda

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

thank you information like this it would be very helpful for us bounty hunters to be more careful in choosing ico and get involved in ico scam, ico scam was a waste of time as a bounty hunter and didn't produce anything
evakka

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

This board is signature free no one will spam here

LOL but true

I have found your post extremely helpful regardless the amount of it and in particular I was looking for such a thread for some time
I am translator myself and i have spend a lot of hours doing work for scams

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Coolcryptovator
Copper Member

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Eventually I moved this thread on Help & Beginner board due to no one interested to read on bounty board as well. Would be help some new comers Smiley

Bitbtc8

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

This will be useful for nebie like me ,I'm lucky for seeing this thread and checking it out today ,thanks for the info
halpi

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

This is not an advertisement or smth like that, but, I like bountyhive. They pay very small for social but their campaigns are usually good enough.
Also, users are protected by escrow. For newbies this is an ideal place for start

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
cognos

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Eventually I moved this thread on Help & Beginner board due to no one interested to read on bounty board as well. Would be help some new comers Smiley
Are you a moderator or trusted official? Why should anyone trust your opinion/post or follow your made up rules?
pozmu

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

😢

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Too much work  Sad
Just join what others are joining and hope for the best  Grin
Or do exactly opposite, join something that's flying under the radar of majority of people and stick to it.
I understand your good intentions but it's really difficult to execute in reality.

Coolcryptovator
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Are you a moderator or trusted official? Why should anyone trust your opinion/post or follow your made up rules?

Than don't trust.

Too much work  Sad

Choose shortcut you will be millioner.

asurastrike32767

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

Thats right most people in Crypto are greedy bounty hunters want to make money but be careful not to waste your time with scam ICO they are easy to spot
joniboini

Activity: 322
Merit: 556

Indonesia Patrol Squad #1

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

Too much work  Sad
Just join what others are joining and hope for the best  Grin
Or do exactly opposite, join something that's flying under the radar of majority of people and stick to it.
I understand your good intentions but it's really difficult to execute in reality.

This is a bad idea. You're either saying to go with the majority or gamble that a "less-known" project will give you a Lambo.
I've experienced getting scammed by bounty before, many times, so I can say with full confidence that do your research is worth to do.

It's not really that hard to reverse search the image of the team or something like that. You'll only have to spend around ~30 minutes.  

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██