Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:24:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for bitcoin friends on facebook :)  (Read 1893 times)
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:38:03 PM

I hate Facebook. ...
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:52:28 PM

I hate Facebook. ...
Tell me something new bro..! who's not sick with it..? why you think people switched to whatsapp and other apps ..? but our bad-luck they bought whatsapp too

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:43:03 PM

Possible.. and there is nothing wrong with having a Female Facebook almost 60% of marketers who uses Facebook know that power of having a Female ID..!
BTW i sent a request to you OP and guess what we already have 4muatual friends.
I never implied there was something wrong with the 'female' account. It's known that they sell better than male accounts, therefore I found it even more obvious this was an attempt to get friends to a fake account. Nobody would create a forum acc and call it "Victoria B." and just happen to sell a female fb acc.
when i said Possible I meant it..! so why stretch the point..? I said its possible that they acc/ is fake and probability of its being fake is higher... so try to justify your point when i never contradict it. ?
I understood your response as implying that I said a female account wasn't viable to sell. That's my bad then, sorry.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:43:49 PM

This 'facebook user' has uploaded nearly 300 photos of all on the same day and all of themself! Either selfies or someone else taking the photo. The vast majority have only the girl in the picture. No timeline before 2 days ago when they started this post.

If this isnt a fake account then the girl in question would be rather narcissistic IMO - I mean who takes that many pictures of themselves all in one go doing different poses??
Haha, did you google search the images?
You'll probably find them all on some other website, where he has stolen them from! Smiley

olliec420

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:58:25 PM

facebook is the daytime talk show of the internet, for bored housewives nothing more
moriartypants

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:41:23 PM

Bored housewives and Kids.

It's Myspacing at an incredible rate.
BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:16:41 PM

This 'facebook user' has uploaded nearly 300 photos of all on the same day and all of themself! Either selfies or someone else taking the photo. The vast majority have only the girl in the picture. No timeline before 2 days ago when they started this post.

If this isnt a fake account then the girl in question would be rather narcissistic IMO - I mean who takes that many pictures of themselves all in one go doing different poses??

Fake account for sure.  Wink

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
apsvinet

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:30:54 AM

Shouldn't threads like this be deleted? It's complete shit and obvious spam anyways.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:33:37 AM

Shouldn't threads like this be deleted? It's complete shit and obvious spam anyways.
There are so many threads more pointless/waste then this one, I hope mods will take notice and take it down, but its upto mods what they decide ..!

apsvinet

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:37:31 AM

There are so many threads more pointless/waste then this one, I hope mods will take notice and take it down, but its upto mods what they decide ..!
Haha, well, generally they should try to delete more posts. Apparently signature re-constructions didn't stop all the spam.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:53:00 AM

Haha, well, generally they should try to delete more posts. Apparently signature re-constructions didn't stop all the spam.
Do you know you can contribute to help mods by clicking " Report to mods " button on bottom right of every post, that can help them figure out the obvious spam .!

apsvinet

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:38:40 AM

Do you know you can contribute to help mods by clicking " Report to mods " button on bottom right of every post, that can help them figure out the obvious spam .!
So I did! Smiley
Waiting for results. ^^

Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:09:52 AM

hm....I guess you are right...
This is probably a fake account, and OP pretends to be a narcissistic girl lol.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:14:49 AM

hm....I guess you are right...
This is probably a fake account, and OP pretends to be a narcissistic girl lol.
I lol'd. Perhaps he just wants friends he can show his fake pictures to and get complimented! Smiley

jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 10:46:41 AM

add me also on facebook Cheesy its in my profile LOL

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: