Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titcoin [TIT] - The adult cryptocurrency  (Read 27856 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

It seems every message against this nonsense is being blocked.
Maybe it's time to create a new discord

I decided to follow Rw13enlib88's advice and made a new Discord here:

https://discord.gg/PADaP7s

Everyone please join.  Cool

Just joined!!

Common people keep joining!!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Learnalot

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Hi TIT guys,

I just want to give my two cents about this. I'm not a new account, I have never been really active on these boards, but I mined Tittiecoins several years ago.
I am of the opinion that the merger is good. The TTC devs are actively doing stuff. It looks to me like they're doing a lot of things. They moved the old TTC to a new chain that offers privacy, masternodes and staking. It's a PIVX clone, I like that better than an old fashioned bitcoin clone. The TTC devs have made two Tittiecoin games, they are communicating with exchanges about the new TTC 2.0 chain and wallets, they are supporting users with their coin swaps and masternodes. They are working on implementing KYC for American users. Several of the TTC devs are active on their Discord an Telegram.
In short, they are there and they do a lot.
And there's undoubtedly more they do, that I don't know about.
As they are investing so much time, effort and even money (e.g. to do coin swaps from the old wallet to the new they have to rent ASIC processing time), I think they are headed for success.

Compare the above with the TIT dev(s). Of course, the TIT dev could do all of the above, but the fact is, they are not doing so.

So, I wholeheartedly support Tittiecoin and the merger of TIT and TTC.
Gandalf86 (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Hi TIT guys,

I just want to give my two cents about this. I'm not a new account, I have never been really active on these boards, but I mined Tittiecoins several years ago.
I am of the opinion that the merger is good. The TTC devs are actively doing stuff. It looks to me like they're doing a lot of things. They moved the old TTC to a new chain that offers privacy, masternodes and staking. It's a PIVX clone, I like that better than an old fashioned bitcoin clone. The TTC devs have made two Tittiecoin games, they are communicating with exchanges about the new TTC 2.0 chain and wallets, they are supporting users with their coin swaps and masternodes. They are working on implementing KYC for American users. Several of the TTC devs are active on their Discord an Telegram.
In short, they are there and they do a lot.
And there's undoubtedly more they do, that I don't know about.
As they are investing so much time, effort and even money (e.g. to do coin swaps from the old wallet to the new they have to rent ASIC processing time), I think they are headed for success.

Compare the above with the TIT dev(s). Of course, the TIT dev could do all of the above, but the fact is, they are not doing so.

So, I wholeheartedly support Tittiecoin and the merger of TIT and TTC.

It may be good for TittieCoin holders, but not for Titcoin holders. We don't even know about the intended swap ratio, but I doubt it will be to the disadvantage of TittieCoin holders. Wink

TittieCoin has swapped to a different code base and consensus method that is much less researched and validated than the Bitcoin code. Of course they are free to do so, but they shouldn't try to pull in a different coin that has absolutely nothing to do with that. Masternodes are a means of centralization and have the main purpose of pumping the price up without an inherent value increase. We don't need that here, Titcoin is strong enough on its own.  Cool

So thanks for your opinion, but so far every comment that was in favor of the swap was coming from people who are already holding TittieCoin. Which is not a coincidence!  Wink

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

This announcement is very detail and clearly. But when I check your coin on Cryptopia exchange, it show this messenger: Market Paused 5th September - Investigating Network Issues. What happent going on?
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

This announcement is very detail and clearly. But when I check your coin on Cryptopia exchange, it show this messenger: Market Paused 5th September - Investigating Network Issues. What happent going on?

I asked them about it but they didn't tell me more about it than the fact that they are having "network issues". I have no idea what that means honestly.  Huh  The Titcoin network works fine. You can trade Titcoin on Yobit in the meanwhile.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

I see on wikipedia that "On September 5, 2018, Titcoin and its assets (which assets?) were acquired by the TittieCoin Developers."
Why would they buy those assets of an abandoned coin if they are anyway launching a totally new project?
canwithme

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

I see on wikipedia that "On September 5, 2018, Titcoin and its assets (which assets?) were acquired by the TittieCoin Developers."
Why would they buy those assets of an abandoned coin if they are anyway launching a totally new project?
The same question to you, what's the problem here
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

Maybe because Titcoin would be a rivaling project, so by "acquiring" it they would have a stronger position in the field of adult crypto coins? Of course this is only speculation. Titcoin and TittieCoin were created around the same time btw., in 2014.

I assume by assets they mean the social media and Github accounts which they were given control over. Of course we know that such accounts cannot control a cryptocurrency, so their plan was a little ill-conceived. Grin  Unfortunately the big news providers (XBIZ etc.) seem to have picked up this story for now, we will have to explain to them what this actually means (and not means) at some point.

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:36:31 PM

I have started working on making a new Titcoin client based on the most recent Bitcoin codebase (0.16.3). It should take between a week and a month, roughly. If there is some Bitcoin developer here interested in helping out for a small reward, please message me.  Cool

Please also join our Discord (link in the ANN)!  Smiley

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:41:37 PM

Hello everybody, here is a new repository location for the original Titcoin client: https://github.com/titcoin/titcoin-original

You can safely use this one until a more up-to-date client gets released. Please do NOT follow changes released under the previous repository location (https://github.com/OfficialTitcoin/titcoin-wallet), because that one is owned by the TittieCoin developers now and the changes will almost certainly be something stupid related to swapping your TIT to TTC.

Thanks for your patience! If there are any developers here who would like to get involved, please PM me.  Wink

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

Hello everybody, here is a new repository location for the original Titcoin client: https://github.com/titcoin/titcoin-original

You can safely use this one until a more up-to-date client gets released. Please do NOT follow changes released under the previous repository location (https://github.com/OfficialTitcoin/titcoin-wallet), because that one is owned by the TittieCoin developers now and the changes will almost certainly be something stupid related to swapping your TIT to TTC.

Thanks for your patience! If there are any developers here who would like to get involved, please PM me.  Wink

Thanks to you for your great work!
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 02:56:47 PM by Gandalf86

Titcoin hashing power is at an all time low right now. You can get 8.625 TIT per minute!  Wink  This coin is extremely undervalued these days. Unfortunately a stale chain makes testing the new wallet harder, so please help by running a Titcoin miner!

Thanks for your encouraging words mate, I am very excited about the future of this coin!  Smiley

mateable

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

I just want to say this is a great project iam so glad to be helping out on this whatever I can.   

I started to mine this coin again too Smiley
mateable

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:06:12 AM

Titcoin hashing power is at an all time low right now. You can get 8.625 TIT per minute!  Wink  This coin is extremely undervalued these days. Unfortunately a stale chain makes testing the new wallet harder, so please help by running a Titcoin miner!

8.625 I wish.   Might be something wrong with TheCoin.pw thing  cause its taking like 6 hours to find coins    HMMM
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

I just want to say this is a great project iam so glad to be helping out on this whatever I can.   

I started to mine this coin again too Smiley

Thanks bud! The chain is running again.  Cool

8.625 I wish.   Might be something wrong with TheCoin.pw thing  cause its taking like 6 hours to find coins    HMMM

Hmm, thanks for reporting. Does someone know how to get in contact with the owner of that pool?

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

Hello party people,

the new wallet based on the most recent Bitcoin codebase (0.16.3) is 50% done. Just need to insert some nice graphics, set up Gitian and do lots of testing to ensure full compatibility with the existing Titcoin network. Give me ~2 more weeks for this. The new client will give us:

• Modern design
  • Better robustness
  • Better network stability and security improvements
  • Option to upgrade to recent Bitcoin improvements like SegWit in the future
  • Can be compiled on recent Linux operating systems since it uses up to date library versions. So pool operators, miners, exchanges etc. will have a much easier time setting up their infrastructure for Titcoin!

I am still rebasing some commits, so you can't watch the progress on Github just yet. But it will be released on Github when it's ready!  Smiley

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:20:48 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 06:40:41 AM by Gandalf86

Here is a little teaser for the new upcoming wallet, based on Bitcoin 0.16.3.  Smiley

In the meanwhile you can download the old wallet from here:

If you are a miner, the difficulty is pretty low right now so it's a good chance to mine some coins before difficulty rises again.  Wink

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Titcoin hashing power is at an all time low right now. You can get 8.625 TIT per minute!  Wink  This coin is extremely undervalued these days. Unfortunately a stale chain makes testing the new wallet harder, so please help by running a Titcoin miner!

Thanks for your encouraging words mate, I am very excited about the future of this coin!  Smiley

Titcoin community is one  of the very best out there, some  investors are so toxic and impatient,  I don't see  those types  of people in this  thread TBH
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

I have good news for you! The current working state for the new Titcoin wallet based on Bitcoin 0.16.3 is online on Github now:
https://github.com/titcoin/titcoin

Beta-Testers are welcome to try this new wallet. You will have to compile it on your own system at this moment, because this is NOT an official release yet. Compilation instructions can be found in the according README files. Please treat this as experimental software at the moment, i.e. make sure that you are not risking your funds.

After enough people have confirmed that the wallet works as expected (including solo mining with it), I will create Windows binaries and then the new wallet should be considered safe to use. Then we will start some first community activities and giveaways.  Cool  This should start around mid-November, and it's going to be very exciting!  Smiley

The new Bitcoin codebase has everything in place in order to deploy protocol improvements like SegWit easily. We can start deploying these changes during the following months if the majority of the community agrees with it. I would like to invite everyone of you to get actively involved! The main platform for our activities will be Discord, so please join to make sure that you are not missing any news.  Wink (The invite link is in the ANN)

If you are trying the new wallet please post about your experience here to inform other community members about whether it is safe to use. Please also report any issues (even the smallest ones) so they can be fixed!  Smiley  Together we can make Titcoin one of the greatest altcoins in existence.  Cool

(.)(.)

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423523.msg47051700#msg47051700

The TittieCoin developers are continuing their malicious attempt to force existing Titcoin users to give up their Titcoin for Tittiecoin. I am currently not available because I am travelling and will not allow them to ruin my vacation during these 2 weeks. Titcoin will continue to exist of course, nobody is forced to give up anything or to install any update. I am very disappointed by their ongoing hostile activities towards Titcoin.

If you want to help, please spread awareness on social media about this since I cannot even post on the original Titcoin thread because it has been locked. Please also ask the exchanges to not update to the Titcoin software released by the Tittiecoin devs if you are interested in your coins on Cryptopia or Yobit to stay TIT coins and not suddenly turn into TTC.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: