Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titcoin [TIT] - The adult cryptocurrency  (Read 27851 times)
Gandalf86 (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:46 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2021, 04:22:42 PM by Gandalf86

The creator of the original Titcoin ANN sold his account. This is an announcement of the continued Titcoin project by me (Gandalf86) as a member of the Titcoin community.

Links

Old Titcoin links:

Wallet

The Titcoin wallet can be downloaded from https://titcoinwallet.org/. Future Titcoin releases will be signed with this PGP key:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

mE8EYbtgpBMFK4EEAAoCAwTP74EjVdl9Cx8hN+046aWiuro5hpZ/RzFThQlzp8a1
i1qyxg2e8IK31+kQmxZbCfIUjtW6Wx8Vycd+AXITgNTitCdHYW5kYWxmODYgKFRp
dGNvaW4gcmVsZWFzZSBzaWduaW5nIGtleSmIkAQTEwoAOAIbAwULCQgHAwUVCgkI
CwUWAgMBAAIeAQIXgBYhBDoN2GWVAOt77wxzY33B0RdqLHuGBQJhu2aDAAoJEH3B
0RdqLHuGJBMA/2loH60FI1RGw25M/djUpu16DsZL+Nxt2M6AzER+DCLuAP9ZQ0F2
zoV0fhOfYMibx4fZ0lvXS2bvsevMsjVQaNgNQg==
=RDZL
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

This key uses curve secp256k1. The fingerprint is 3A0DD8659500EB7BEF0C73637DC1D1176A2C7B86. Please copy and store this key to verify Titcoin releases.

Exchanges

See also https://github.com/titcoin/doc/wiki/Exchanges

Block Explorers

Mining info

• Algo: SHA256d
  • Retarget: Every block
  • Block time: 1 Min
  • Max supply: 69 million
  • Current supply: ~67 million

Pools: See https://github.com/titcoin/doc/wiki/Mining

What is Titcoin?

Titcoin is a cryptocurrency for the adult community. It is exactly what you would expect from a currency called Titcoin!  Cheesy

Titcoin can be used for:
  • Paying at adult online stores
  • Motivating girls to post nudes for crypto
  • Tipping on webcam sites
  • Investing money in the power of tits

... etc.. You can basically use Titcoin for anything you like! Only your imagination is the limit. Wink  You can find a more detailed list of Titcoin use cases here: https://github.com/titcoin/doc/wiki/Benefits

Titcoin is fun, but it is not just fun! It is also serious. Titcoin is closely following the Bitcoin Core development in order to achieve high software quality and robustness. We're employing unit tests and regression tests to ensure continuous quality during development. The main difference of Titcoin compared to Bitcoin is a faster block time that allows us to compensate a lower transaction volume with higher transaction speed, and a different retargeting algorithm.

History

Titcoin (TIT) was founded in early 2014 by the entrepreneurs Edward Mansfield and Richard Allen. It was one of the very original altcoins, only a few different cryptocurrencies were widely known at that time (Wikipedia). Titcoin received a lot of media attention in 2014 (see https://github.com/titcoin/doc/wiki/Media-coverage).

In April 2016, the Bittrex account of the Titcoin founders was hacked and all project funds were stolen (Source). They decided to quit and started looking for other developers interested in taking over Titcoin development. One year later, in May 2017, Titcoin development was finally handed over to a company called "Joy Toilet", but they never did actual development work on Titcoin.

In Q3 2018, the owner of Joy Toilet (called "Doop") started facing financial issues and sold his access to the official Titcoin accounts to a different cryptocurrency project named TittieCoin, including Twitter, Github and Bitcointalk. TittieCoin then created a new pre-mined chain, claimed the "TIT" ticker for it and asked Titcoin holders to "swap" their coins. The swap was carried out by the TittieCoin developers themselves and they did not burn the received Titcoins.

Parts of the Titcoin community did not agree with this approach and decided to continue the original Titcoin. A new Titcoin wallet based on Bitcoin 0.16.3 was released by Titcoin community member Gandalf86 on Nov. 9, 2018. As of 2019, TittieCoin has rebranded itself to "Limitless VIP" and is no longer associated with adult themes.

In June 2019, community member "zolette" created the subreddit ShowMyTitCoin on Reddit as a place where girls can receive free titcoins for uploading nudes. As of June 2020, our subreddit has over 9000 subscribers and hundreds of girls have installed the Titcoin wallet in order to receive their first titcoins!

A new Titcoin wallet that activates various Bitcoin softforks (including SegWit) was released on July 20, 2020 by Gandalf86. (Announcement)

Roadmap

The current Titcoin wallet is being developed on this Github repository: https://github.com/titcoin/titcoin

The following goals have been achieved:
  • Developed a new Titcoin wallet based on Bitcoin 0.16.3 that is fully compatible with the existing Titcoin network
  • Released binaries for Windows, Mac OS and Linux
  • Extensive test suite, including all tests inherited from Bitcoin
  • Created a new homepage: https://www.titcoinproject.org/
  • Activated various Bitcoin softforks (SegWit etc.) to turn Titcoin into a modern cryptocurrency
  • Getting listed on new cryptocurrency exchanges

Short-term goals are:
  • Use native "lightweight" mode by default for the graphical wallet
  • Rebasing to Bitcoin release 0.22, activation of the Taproot softfork

Long-term goals are:
  • Adjustments to the Titcoin wallet to support live cam (tipping) scenarios better
  • Native Android wallet based on lightweight mode
  • Integration in multi-coin mobile wallets
  • Reproducible builds based on Guix
  • And of course, being accepted as a payment method by adult sites and online stores, and becoming the No.1 tipping method in online adult communities!

Best regards, Gandalf86

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scotty0312

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

Titcoin could fork with Wisp? Jbg and Bryce could be the new devs and you could name the new coin wispy tits?
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

may be it makes sense to wait see what TTC wants to do with TIT.

Maybee they have a good plan

at least they could convince the developers

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:21 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 04:50:11 PM by Gandalf86

may be it makes sense to wait see what TTC wants to do with TIT.

Maybee they have a good plan

at least they could convince the developers

Sure thing bud, but according to their Discord it is pretty clear what's the plan:

So Titcoin will be merged into TittieCoin using a swap. Note the passive voice, a swap is normally something offered to users to do on their own. He also implicitly said that Titcoin will not continue to exist by his plans, which essentially means that those users who will resist a swap will end up on an abandoned chain, and that TittieCoin is the only chain that will be maintained after this so called "merge".

What is very concerning to me is this notion that users will not have a choice, so somehow they will try to do it all automatically using a software update. To me this is an aggressive form of paternalism, which is why maintaining this coin independently is necessary. We will try to build up an independent Titcoin community here that is independent of TittieCoin devs and their disconcerting philosophy with respect to cryptocurrency users.  Smiley

And finally TittieCoin is a different coin with different technology. So someone who prefers Proof of Work on a Bitcoin codebase instead of a Proof of Stake on a PIVX codebase will want to continue using Titcoin. That's why trying to maintain the original Titcoin is a totally legit goal.  Wink And it's completely independent of what the TittieCoin devs want. Cryptocurrencies have the unique property of enabling this independence from any authorities.  Cool

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

Give it up Ghandi...You been smoking to much WISP..! WTF.
Lilevil0ne

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 08:06:26 PM by Lilevil0ne

No more titcoin no web site no ann no nothing
It's not titcoin.Go to TittieCoin - Home
https://tittiecoin.com

scotlarock727

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

Of course you can't please everyone! Someone will always have a complaint. Lets wait till we get an official Announcement before we start complaining please. I am 100% sure this did not happen over night. I personally am in the tittiecoin discord server and the community and team are amazing. I would ask anyone that has any concerns come join and get to know the team before you get upset. I think this will be Huge for everyone if you give it some time.Be patient and have an open mind. Two titties are better then One  Wink 
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

No more titcoin no web site no ann no nothing
It's not titcoin.Go to TittieCoin - Home
https://tittiecoin.com

• The Titcoin network is still running and functional.
  • You are currently looking at the ANN.
  • It's not TittieCoin, they are two different coins.
  • A new website will come, don't worry about that.  Wink

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

Unfortunately these people apparently have a totally wrong idea of what a cryptocurrency is. I guess they actually feel like they are the legitimate "owners" of Titcoin now.  Huh  A cryptocurrency is a p2p application, it is not owned by anyone but its users.  Cool

instalsx

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Are you really that dense? in the image you shared it even says the brand was bought,

Raroun

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Are you really that dense? in the image you shared it even says the brand was bought,

psssssht

dont feed the "undervalued Projects seeker" trolls  Roll Eyes
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

interested in this project. i hope for the success , great job dev
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

Sure, but what does a brand have to do with a cryptocurrency? What does "buying a brand" of a cryptocurrency even mean?  Roll Eyes  You can hardly "buy" the name or the logo of Bitcoin. Titcoin is just like Bitcoin, same concept. It's a decentralized application, based on open source code. I quoted that part because it is obviously nonsensical.

interested in this project. i hope for the success , great job dev

Thanks for your support, I can guarantee to you that Titcoin will continue to exist, in one way or another.  Cool  If someone here wants to get involved for growing the Titcoin community on social media, please contact me. Coders who can maintain the source code and release binaries are also welcome at any time! Smiley  We can set up a new Git repository together.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

I'm really surprised anyone thinks they can buy a currency and make with it whatever they want just because they have talk with the dev.

I'm not that surprised about all the newbie accounts trying to push the idea of the swap without even know the swap rate of TIT to TTC. or what is the purpose of TTC? Building an island?
how silly can people be?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I've contacted with Cryptopia to stop this madness cos I don't think they wanna be part of this.

Anyway if any stupid want to be part of the swap are in their right.
The positive point will be that some TIT will get out of the market  Wink
just make sure they're properly burned  Cheesy Cheesy

Unfortunately these people apparently have a totally wrong idea of what a cryptocurrency is. I guess they actually feel like they are the legitimate "owners" of Titcoin now.  Huh  A cryptocurrency is a p2p application, it is not owned by anyone but its users.  Cool

LOL this guys don't understand a shit
wtf are they thinking on?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

It seems every message against this nonsense is being blocked.
Maybe it's time to create a new discord
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:29:35 AM

Since this is a continuation of old thread, that means there will be no ICO isn't it?
So what about that current supply 50 million coins, did that coins already pre-mined?
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Since this is a continuation of old thread, that means there will be no ICO isn't it?
So what about that current supply 50 million coins, did that coins already pre-mined?

ICO, premined?

Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

Anyway if any stupid want to be part of the swap are in their right.
The positive point will be that some TIT will get out of the market  Wink
just make sure they're properly burned  Cheesy Cheesy

Lol. I wouldn't be too sure of that.  Cheesy

Yep, we will make a new Discord if necessary. I still hope that Doop will stop this nonsense though so we can keep using the current Discord, Twitter, Domain etc.

It's not an ICO, it's an existing coin my friend. So the current supply wasn't pre-mined, it was just mined by regular miners.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

all this looks doubtful, I would not get involved with such initiatives. around there are many different good deals. no need to take the first thing I saw, learn more skeptical
Gandalf86 (OP)

Coin Mage

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:16:52 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 09:18:42 AM by Gandalf86

It seems every message against this nonsense is being blocked.

I decided to follow Rw13enlib88's advice and made a new Discord here:

https://discord.gg/PADaP7s

Everyone please join.  Cool

---

Edit: Please note that as of September 2019, I'm no longer using Discord. The above Discord is unmoderated. The new chat is our community chat on Reddit (Link).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: