Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you use Bitcoin as a practical currency?  (Read 1814 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

there are many project working in making cryptocurrency spendable on anything including being able to be used to purchase pizza and this has lead them in pursuing crypto card. A form of debit card that make cryptocurrencie being used for purchase of good and services just like fiat. I think monaco card is now fully licensed to offer cryptocard to customers. Amon card too is pursuing the license which will enable them to be able to produce cryptocard for customers. ones you have the card then you can use it to purchase pizza.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Of course you can use bitcoin as a practical currency! especially those who trade with bitcoin, they will miss bitcoin, now there are so many companies that use bitcoin to make transactions.
sandaruwan94

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

Shocked :oWe are gradually getting there where bitcoin will become the normal currency that will be used daily on normal transactions worldwide since the industry is still developing and making discoveries everyday.Time will tell what bitcoin can actually do in the future to come. Wink Wink Wink
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

No, of course not. I do not even know the people who do it. In some countries it is possible to make some types of purchases for bitcoin ... however this in a global sense is currently inconvenient at all. Too small variety of goods at the moment in the world is offered for payment using bitcoin. As yet, bitcoin is far away from the currency that a large number of people will use.
Strumpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

I bought a house for bitcoin under a gift agreement
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Hi everyone. In the future, let's hope that bitcoin will replace the practical currency.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?
You want to use Bitcoin as a real currency but that can not be determined by you. Only when businesses accept their Bitcoin business will your wish come true. There are many people who are interested in Bitcoin, but it still does not guarantee that it can hold steady assets like paper money.
Teclyna

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that its uses is for financial and business transactions . It may use as practical currency because there are sub standards that we can deposit and withdraw it through bitcoin wallets or any applications that saves BTC for any purposes on your life.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin

Infrastructure is really a big word. I think it would be more apt to say that some user does not have access to use bitcoin.

Bitcoin resides online on the internet should one wish to make use of it. Bitcoin being digital in nature requires a user to have an internet connection. But nowadays, there are only few places that remains out of reach by internet service providers. So in totality, internet to access bitcoin is not an issue.

The lack of knowledge regarding bitcoin is not really the issue here, rather, the inability to comprehend the whats and the hows of bitcoin is the major challenge. Truth in fact, setting up bitcoin wallets is as easy as 1-2-3 for grade five students.

Thus, i do believe that you can use bitcoin as a practical currency, provided that you exert a bit more effort unto that.
Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

I personally can not because bitcoin and crypto currency for me is something that does not exist that is unreal, that can not be seen and touched
kayakcrypto9875

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:01:12 AM

It relies upon the physical that you are discussing. Normally, you probably won't have the capacity to deal with bitcoin physically, however, can execute on it by means of the web or through bitcoin ATM. You can also purchase whatever you need to purchase utilizing these methods.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

Stability in pricing

Honestly, you can use bitcoin as a practical currency as long as the stores you are in is accepting it as a payment. Actually there are places and people that embrace this kind of currency. They can have transaction by means of bitcoin via internet. However, you cannot have a physical aspect of it because there is none. Bitcoin is a digital currency so basically it you can use it in practical way.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

I think if bitcoin as a daily currency is very unlikely. If you are currently in a country that prohibits bitcoin, it might be impossible. But if you use the long-distance money transactions between countries it might be better.
I also use bitcoin as a money transaction abroad. Because I have family abroad and every month I have to send money to my family. And I use bitcoin for transactions because it's simpler and faster.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

It depends on the physical that you are talking about. Naturally, you might not be able to handle bitcoin physically but can transact on it via the internet or through bitcoin ATM. You can as well buy whatever you want to buy using these means.
Yes i see that bitcoin as a practical currency. Although it has no physical form but still it is help it user to do those work which they do with the help of fiat currency. Bitcoin is use by many online shopkeeper. After seeing the popularity of it among people and its better online transactions facility. And people also like to use bitcoin for online shopping, trading and marketing. Bitcoin is also use for investment purposes. It also use as a medium for currency exchange and transfer. Like a fiat currency bitcoin also use for many applications.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:48:17 PM

Visa and other cards payments have not initiate such offer as far as i know though i made be corrected. Recently, some token have coming up to establish payments with card using their token and bitcoins.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

Stability in pricing

Of course, now in our days, bitcoin can be used for any, maybe for some new tests, since this currency is impenetrable, it shows itself well in the crypto-currency market and is known in the world.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

Yes, of course we can use it as a practical currency. Because people in the cryptocurrancy world most often use Bitcoin for most of their transactions online, we can also save and withdraw through Bitcoin wallets or any application that uses Bitcoin for any purpose in our lives in the future.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:08:38 PM

You cant use bitcoin as a practical currency because its not yet that popular today, but im hoping that in the future, we can use bitcoin in our everyday lives.
Inmzaluia

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

i think bitcoin is good to use buying and selling of an item just by using bitcoin.you can buy something now only with Bitcoin online Just google it and you will find it.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

I bought a house for bitcoin under a gift agreement

Great. Mind telling us more about that deal? How much was it, where was it? What was the price of BTC at the time? Did you transfer the coins in person with the notary present or from home? I'm curious because such deals are still very rare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: