Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you use Bitcoin as a practical currency?  (Read 1807 times)
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

It depends actually. It is intangible in nature, but we can use it as a means if payment and we do have bitcoin ATMs that helps us to acquire them in any locations we are situated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

This is not possible right now. We have to depend on online exchange platforms mostly for getting the money converted from BTC. there are several ATMs out there but no enough from where you can also exchange BTC
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

You will not find this process as easy as you are mentioning now but I believe in coming years these kind of service will be available for the crypto owners. You can use various exchanges to get the fiat now
Foress

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Btc is the first reliable digital currency that changed the world already. The future of Btc is bright and this digital coin can be used whatever and wherever you want. There are many services that already take payment in Btc.
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

i use my cryptocurrencies in real life by transfering my funds from bitcoin wallet to my bank account. aside from pizza almost all products is available if your crypto is converted to visa cash or digital money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

Unfortunately this service is not available right now. But there are Bitcoin ATM facilities in different places. You can exchange Bitcoin to fiat if there is any nearest facility available to you
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Hello All, I have a question.
If I want to use bitcoin as practical or daily currency then what should I do?
Is American express or VISA offer such kind of opportunity so far?
I am very excited to read something special here: https://reliable.cash/t/can-you-use-bitcoin-as-a-practical-currency/33
Specially these are amazing to me:

There are many reasons for bitcoin to be not used as a practical currency. Some are listed here.

• Some users lack the infrastructure required to use bitcoin
    Some users lack the knowledge required to use bitcoin
    It will not be a good solution for day to day purchase
    It takes time to process a transaction that is why it is not practical at all
    Not many stores accept bitcoin as a payment either online or offline
    Stability in pricing
    Strong network infrastructure required for its payment to process

Now I want to purchase my Pizza using Bitcoin Cheesy
What do you think brothers?

What i think?youre stupid because you gave us a problem just because of your foolishness to buy pizza using bitcoin.only fool and stupid people will spare this precious coin just to buy fatty foods

I remember a thread that talks about KFC or Kentucky fried chicken is accepting bitcoin as payments and i said,i would rather cook my own chicken and spend ours than to use my bitcoin for that store lol
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

This point is actually quite valid that some users lack required infrastructure to use Bitcoin. Right now Bitcoin might not be used as a practical currency. But I guess in times it will be more as a practical currency.
Qaimmadug

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

BTC is being treated as a means of payment by a lot of companies such as Samsung and BNW. So yes, in some parts of the country it is being treated as one.
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

Till now Bitcoin has not become a currency for micro transactions. As it requires time to process a transactions and not all the users have knowledge to use this, I think BTC will take more time to become practical one.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

well, if you want to  do that you can;t do this directly, why? we can see that the bitcoin is in the digital form and you can see that i9f you want to buy something you need a money or the visa / other creditcard, so you need to find the third side to makes the payment gateway for bitcoin, there are many start up company that develop this, and i hope in the future we can use this

redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

As Bitcoin requires a strong network infrastructures, I guess the users have to wait for a certain period to see BTC as a practical currency. Right now one can only buy things from some specific online stores using BTC.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

as far I know it not possible cause it is digital currency and it is still haven't reached on that position where everyone likes to use it on every situation of their life so recently there is no chance turn you virtual currency in to a physical currency
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

in todays world, converting your cryptocurrency to digital money is at your fingertips. there are lots of projects and exchange that accept crypto to fiat so the practicality and use case of any cryptocurrency is easy.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:34:30 PM

The practical use of btc is entirely dependent on the country you live in or the community you belong to. If there is no issue with the acceptance of it then you may use it in many ways.
In some places bitcoin is already accepted and people are already using it. This will really depend on your place and this is really possible. We will see bitcoin in the main market soon and hopefully governmetn will support it. So many ways to spend bitcoin online and it will grow more.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I can use bitcoin to buy some staff online.
Central bank in my country issued statement that bitcoin is not currency or financial asset.
So, it seems still long way to go Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

I think we can use bitcoin as a practical currency. Bitcoin is a online currency, it is not a touchable currency. Converting your cryptocurrency to digitial money can be done by your fingertips.
metvloz69

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

That is quite possible, because if we are wise and intelligent investors will know how to use bitcoin for what purpose is reasonable. To me, this electronic money can handle electricity bills and shopping. We can investigate or ask bitcoin experts about this issue more clearly.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

I think it is too early to expect this, still it is just a digital currency but yes on the online world you can use it for buying or selling both but turn it in to digital currency is not possible right now but maybe in the future things can be changed
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

It actually depends on which country you are form. If bitcoin is legal there then you can make it but if not then you cannot use bitcoin. But there are some online shops which allow bitcoin. Google it, you will find them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: