Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin?  (Read 2499 times)
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Well according to my experience, it is a good time  to hold coins specially bitcoins because at present market is down and will have chances to increase or recover by the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

After a long period, this market seems to stable and it may start the upward journey again any time and explode the market. As per your post, you have capital and not have any coin, So this time you have to buy top rating coins of the market, you may choose from top 20 list of coinmarketcap like Bitcoin, ETH, Dash, Neo etc.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

Looking at the market right now has begun to improve, and the market will still provide the best value.
Prices start to stabilize and you can collect coins on the top 10 coins and have potential.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:49:55 PM

We most of the people are expecting a good growth of crypto currencies in the coming months but still I advice you to hold 60% of total capital in bitcoin and rest 40% of capital invest in some good potential altcoins. Do not afraid of dropping market. This year we see huge drops in most of the coins but I think soon this correction phase will be over and market will again get bullish momentum so its better to hold for some more months to reap the good profit in the end.

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

This is the good time to buy some token that you think has a potential to comeback when the cryptoworld recover. I think some tokens that can comeback is ethereum and bitcoin for this two is proven .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

Crypto market is falling down and down and i agreed with you that this is not right time to sell your coins. I think to hold your coins until this market will be recover is good for you.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

For me, I would advise to my Co hunter I will choose to hold first the coins that you are holding now because of non stable market prices. I would rather buy some coins that I think have a good among the others. Buy more bitcoins because it saturated again to pump higher.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

The cryptocurrency market will not necessarily explode in the end, and the market is irregular. Secondly, I think that your money is too small, so you can only learn trading knowledge.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
I think that to hold our coins is the only correct decision in this situation. At first I was afraid when prices began to fall lower and lower, and I had a desire to sell everything. But then I stopped panicking and began to think that it was better to wait for things to go up
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

For me, I would advise to my Co hunter I will choose to hold first the coins that you are holding now because of non stable market prices. I would rather buy some coins that I think have a good among the others. Buy more bitcoins because it saturated again to pump higher.
A good option - buy bitcoins, it will still be more reliable. I will think about it. Nevertheless, I most likely will buy myself some ethereum, while the price will be so low, and then I'll think about buying bitcoin
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
The choice for you now is small, since the bear market is still present, then it is worth choosing only stable coins, and not reacting intensively to each correction. It can be a monero or ether, eos or nano.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:38:24 AM

Now that market is still not yet recover, the best thing to do is hold your coins, but sometimes it depends on what coins do you have because some coins have no potential growth. So before buying and choosing a coin/s make sure that it has a good potential that can gives a good profit to you in the future.
holding is not always good strategy for us,sometimes if we still hold and price continue dropping, our assets value could decrease alot.it could different if we sell it first and then rebuy it.
But in order to do that you need to know that the price of the coin that you are selling will keep going down, and in the case of many altcoins I do not really see it going down that much anymore, that was an option when the value of altcoins were very high, now that is very low you do not have that option, so you can only do two things to keep holding your coins or buy coins at these cheap prices and average down the price in dollars that you paid for each coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: