Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3232 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

Bitcoin has alot of advantages and benefits but it doesn’t mean that it has no bad parts. Yes, people use it for financing the illegal things, some people use it for financing the crime. We can’t deny. I think we should see the whole picture. And we should accept it with all good and bad parts. I think its benefits more than the bad parts of it.

Thats the right term to use,accepting the whole process in which the majority would be the goodness

Everything thing that matters financially has two faces and thats the good aspect and the bad but the important is what this can bring to the world and the contribution for humanity,this technology is advance and created for the people to enjoy not to suffer
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?

people can say anything as long as they are happy, it happens because people don't know about bitcoin and it is also natural that people say negative things because people don't know (laycoin about bitcoin) it is different again with people who understand bitcoi and their views will definitely different,
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

The "funniest" complain in my eye is that Bitcoin will help terror, it is just so not true, where was Bitcoin in the 11th September for example...

jbjoyce

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

i think people are not familiar about the bitcoin,they can say what ever they want because they don't know about bitcoin, try to lear about bitcoin so that you can see the advantage of bitcoin.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

Bitcoin is a currency, Bitcoin is an asset, Bitcoin is a bubble, and Bitcoin is a fraud, this is people's thinking about Bitcoin and I don't think there is anything wrong with this because that's the opinion there's always a difference. My closest people often influence my mind about Bitcoin, but I don't care about it because I've got lots of profit from Bitcoin, Bitcoin doesn't betray me so why should I betray Bitcoin  Grin
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

Bitcoin is a currency, Bitcoin is an asset, Bitcoin is a bubble, and Bitcoin is a fraud, this is people's thinking about Bitcoin and I don't think there is anything wrong with this because that's the opinion there's always a difference. My closest people often influence my mind about Bitcoin, but I don't care about it because I've got lots of profit from Bitcoin, Bitcoin doesn't betray me so why should I betray Bitcoin  Grin
Yes, there are different impresion of bitcoin in different society others sees many pros and others think many cons, but as for me bitcoin as crypto currency gives me hope and motivation in life in terms of financial assistance and even how many times bitcoin out of the track still I believe its goodness and its future.

Sojuculture

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

How can the lightning network can be benefit for transaction between two people if they need to make two transactions on chain for opening and closing the channel. This makes no sense or I don't understand how is it suppose to work.

I can see the benefit for B2C transaction, but not for normal people

Summerwalk

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

How can the lightning network can be benefit for transaction between two people if they need to make two transactions on chain for opening and closing the channel. This makes no sense or I don't understand how is it suppose to work.

I can see the benefit for B2C transaction, but not for normal people

It's like an internet connection. You don't sign a contract with a new ISP and run new wires to your home each time you want to access wikipedia - you just have your router connected for any time you need to send or receive data. Same for LN, it stays connected through a handful of channels and you can route through them to any node (practically) on the network.

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

Bitcoin can think like a gold. This gold is extremely similar to the precious metals in real life, not affected by inflation, war, ... Meanwhile for crypto currency, publishers can create as many as you like.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Yes, there are different impresion of bitcoin in different society others sees many pros and others think many cons, but as for me bitcoin as crypto currency gives me hope and motivation in life in terms of financial assistance and even how many times bitcoin out of the track still I believe its goodness and its future.

As we can see today, there are many bad opinions in regards with bitcoin. Differences of opinion are certainly very open and for those of us who believe in the development of bitcoin, despite the many challenges that confront us, we should not change our minds. I am one of the man who gain benefit from bitcoin and I will keep believe that bitcoin will give me more fortune in the future.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Bitcoin can think like a gold. This gold is extremely similar to the precious metals in real life, not affected by inflation, war, ... Meanwhile for crypto currency, publishers can create as many as you like.
Bitcoin is really trusted and popular now in a lot of countries and if a lot of people all over the world will think positive about bitcoin for sure btc can became more stronger and can perform more better this year so dont ever think negatively on bitcoin let's just invest and always support it.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

I'm not too dizzy with other people's thoughts about bitcoin. most of them are still negative-minded and try to influence me at first, but time is running fast and I start to profit from trade and price fluctuations in BTC, their views immediately change instantly, the most vital thing and indeed still a problem is when the state continues to ban btc as public currency. for ordinary people, this is defined as a total ban or something that is strictly forbidden.

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and nobody cannot control like this price and most of the country ban bitcoin and add a money laundering case. Day by day people are interested in online platforms and using digital money like as bitcoin and eth for their transaction. Bitcoin is the best way to transfer your money one another easily and hide your identity . Bitcoin change my life so i am always staying with bitcoin and hope its market will up and one its will be best digital currency in the world

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

They probably complain because they don't know the complexity and they don't understand fully the bitcoin. Somebody complains too because they lose their money on investing on it. But at the time that they fully understand it, then all will be well and they will start to stop complaining.

maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

of course everyone has  different  opinion but those who said like that i think they don t read a lot about bitcoin.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

I think what you have said will eventually happen with time in the near future because to the world it is little early to accept bitcoin as a currency or an investment asset and that is why many governments are afraid and trying to ban bitcoin in any way possible and most banks and media are against bitcoin and spread false information against it due to lack of knowledge about its potential but with time  things will change because today many business and individuals are trying ti combine there core processes and work with crypto so I think in the near future most will accept bitcoin with a open mind

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Anyone can call bitcoin whatever he pleases but what should matter to you is what you think bitcoin is and whether you are using it as such. As for  me, I know that bitcoin is a means of payment and it is quite efficient. I also use it for investments.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency who stable long time. most of the people are using it and believe that Bitcoin will change there life. Bitcoin have lot good future. you will using it. it is possible, Bitcoin will change our world economy environment. so I love Bitcoin.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Although there are thousands of complaints about Bitcoin,I support Bitcoin because the only ignorance has negative attitude about Bitcoin.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

but this has never happened in my country, precisely in my country fully supports the popularity of bitcoin, because the local government considers that bitcoin really helps reduce poverty and is very helpful in the economy of the people in my country. maybe there are only unscrupulous individuals, especially perpetrators of crime using bitcoin as a tool for their crime transactions. but I emphasize once again, that in my country I use bitcoin as it should, of course the positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: